Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Obey Melanie

Studio: Obey Melanie / Barefoot Princess Video
Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: made orgasms, blowjob, ruined orgasms, female supremacy, bondage
Video language: English

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 864.8 MB

Download Obey Melanie

Involuntary Anal Stretch

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Prostate Massage, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, Electro Play, Pantyhose, BDSM, Bondage, Cum Eating, Spanking, StraightJacket

Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Involuntary Anal Stretch

WorshipPrincessMiki - A Sweet Predator Dangerous Seduction

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki

The color scheme and soothing background music are a perfect representation of what I appear to be to the unsuspecting viewer, who you once were: pretty, innocent, gentle, and oh-so-sweet. But the words suggest anything but that. However, this danger turns you on now, and you want to sink deeper into My trap. To do this, turn off the lights (as usual) and listen to Me with your best headphones.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9675kbps

File size: 812.6 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - A Sweet Predator Dangerous Seduction

Mistress Susi

Studio: KinkyMistresses
Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Fetish, Latex

Anal fucked by Mistress Susi,... a to be fucked by this beautiful, kinky Lady. Watch this sexy Mistress in extreme tight and kinky latex outfit and a very long black strap-on.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1219kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 89.7 MB

Download Mistress Susi

River Enza - Fuck Cage

Release Year: 2020
Cast: River Enza
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Female Domination, Sex toy, Dildo, Fott fetish

Slavegirl River Enza is in the fuck cage where Mistress teases her until she's freed and pegged hard!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7632kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 818.8 MB

Download River Enza - Fuck Cage

WorshipPrincessMiki - BBC Strapon Intervention For Closeted Faggots

Princess Miki Do you like what you see? Of course you do. There's nothing hotter than a sexy girl in lingerie and thigh high boots with a big cock attached to her. This is what you crave. Especially because my strapon is so big and black. But why are you so obsessed with my big, black strap-on? The truth is, your true desire has nothing to do with a woman and a big strapon attached to her and I'm going to prove it to you. You already got hard when you saw my big black strapon, but let's see how much harder you get when you see the real thing. Look at these big black cocks, that's what you want. Your cock is getting so hard. You want the real thing, not a knockoff attached to a girl. My cock isn't what you want, you want a real thick black cock.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 376.5 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - BBC Strapon Intervention For Closeted Faggots

A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gutjap
Cast: fat asian mistress
Genres: FemDom, Asian, Facesitting

A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom! Her fat ass can crush a man's head during made cunnilingus!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3838kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 203.2 MB

Download A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom

Queen Evelyn's Throne

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cuckold Cei, picture his condom

Genres: Femdom

You see the thumbnail. You see the title. Do you really need much more of a description, cuck? Okay, fine. Yes, I want you to eat your cum while imagining that you are slurping down the contents of what is in this condom. .The condom that was wrapped around My boyfriend's superior cock, which was inside My pussy prior to filming this clip.

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 941.8 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cuckold Cei, picture his condom

Sissy boy whipping

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture, Trampling
Video language: German

Looks like this sub really needs to work harder on his abs - just look at his soft belly steadily growing red as his Mistresses whip it. But don't think that they will focus on it only - they will also flog his ass and grace him with a hard tugjob!

Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps

File size: 227.7 MB

Download Sissy boy whipping

Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cucked and in Love

My boyfriend is out of town for business, and I miss him - and his big cock. Watch Me video chat with him for a cyber quickie - censored because cucks like you don't deserve to see Everifing, right?

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9696kbps

File size: 838.7 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cucked and in Love

Crazy brutal CBT

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

What's that lying on the floor in this domina's dungeon? Rubbish? Well, even though it certainly looks like trash, there's a nice meaty cock sticking out of it - the cock that's begging for torture. The slave almost gets suspended by his unit here!

Duration: 5:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3685kbps

File size: 151.4 MB

Download Crazy brutal CBT

Mistress Gaia Raw Ass Fuck

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Please mistress can you wear sexy lingerie, like in the video "fuck my personal bitch" or similar underwear in order to enhance your beautiful ass. Apart from a collar, your slave will be completely naked. The video starts with you wearing the strapon, and approaching your slave already on her knees, and bound with a collar and chain. You remove the collar, and throw your slave on the bed. You tell tell her she is now your strapon slut, and you are going to make her suffer.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7069kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 766.7 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Raw Ass Fuck

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Tease girl Manipulates Horny Sock Perverts

A little different, huh? But looking at this one makes you a little bigger because of how hard you get. Feel your cock get harder and harder in your hand as you watch this guy stroke his cock. Mmmm, how you wish your tongue was on that thick, juicy cock instead of his hand. But this will have to suffice, huh? Stroke, stroke. Now stroke to this long, fat cock. Mmm, look at him stroking it. Just look at it. It looks delicious, huh? So juicy, so yummy. Keep stroking yours. Don't look at me, you hardly need to listen to me my voice is just background noise. I don't even need you to listen. You WANT to stroke, don't you?

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9687kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Tease girl Manipulates Horny Sock Perverts

Kat and Macy Bad slaves Get Fucked with Big Dicks

Kat has every right to punish her slave. The idiot forgot to pick her up from cheer practice! Now Kat's big sister, Macy, is going to fuck the slave in the ass as a punishment. Kat enjoys a lollypop and giggles as her big sister pounds the bad slave from behind. "Fuck him, sis!" This will teach the old man a lesson. He will never forget to pick Kat up from cheer practice again. The slave starts to get sexually excited. What a pervert! This is why the girls have him locked in chastity. He gets fucked hard with Macy's big dildo and can't even get an erection! Little sis Kat is the Keyholder and what she says goes. "Never be late again!" Princess Kat commands.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15300kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kat and Macy Bad slaves Get Fucked with Big Dicks

Ruined Gimp Balls

Cast: Ruined Gimp Balls
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ruined Gimp Balls

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Focus Reprogramming

You're a pussy-free loser, yet you're infatuated with beautiful women such as Myself. Beautiful women with pussies you can't have. Why fantasize about something that's completely unattainable? Allow Me to train you into loving, worshipping, and lusting over something else: cock. You know you want to become a faggot since your straight life hasn't treated you very well. Women don't want you, but maybe some gay guy will want your little asshole. It's time to get used to the idea.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Focus Reprogramming

S&M cock enhancement

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

This Mistress loves her men tall and well-endowed but it looks like her new slave doesn't quite fit the description. Watch him get suspended by his wrists while the domme takes the time to play with his shaven package. Play with it so damn rough!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3666kbps

File size: 113.3 MB

Download S&M cock enhancement