Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Lara Croft Sexual Reality

Cast: Kimberley Jones
Genres: FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Ejaculation, Orgasm, Fetish, Cosplay, High Heels, Boots, Latex, Domination, Dildo, Blowjob, Leggings, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Rubber, JOI, CEI, Striptease, Teasing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Fishnet, British, Gloves, Humiliati
Video language: English

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 886.4 MB

Download Lara Croft Sexual Reality

Tidy Up My Ass - Stella Liberty and TS Natalie Mars - Full HD 1080p

Stella Liberty spends her afternoons lounging on the couch sexting with her bf. Unfortunately, her new maid Natalie Mars is paying extra special cleaning attention to whatever area is directly around Stella, which she finds super annoying. She lures Natalie into taking a short break so that she can really give her something to clean! Stella Natalie with her tasty bum and tells her how important personal space is and that she is not to be disturbed when having her relaxation time ever again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3939kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 242.4 MB

Download Tidy Up My Ass - Stella Liberty and TS Natalie Mars - Full HD 1080p

Jill Kassidy - No Choice Orgasm

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Facesitting, Stockings, Bondage, Masturbation

When Princess Jill Kassidy demands an orgasm from her slave she makes sure she always gets one. No man can resist cumming when there is a high-tech machine milking their cock.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jill Kassidy - No Choice Orgasm

Cum Over My Soles

Cast: Kimberley Jones
Genres: FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Ejaculation, Orgasm, Fetish, Cosplay, High Heels, Boots, Latex, Domination, Dildo, Blowjob, Leggings, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Rubber, JOI, CEI, Striptease, Teasing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Fishnet, British, Gloves, Humiliati

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19539kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cum Over My Soles

Unable to resist Dee Williams feet

Sexy cougar Dee Williams is looking hot as ever in her yoga pants barefoot on the couch. How can anyone resist her sexy feet, especially Will? He can't take his eyes off of her soft feet and suckable toes as she puts them right in his hands. He is made to kiss her feet all over including licking those high arched soles of hers! Dee loves having her toes sucked on one by one as she moans in pleasure. Watch as she rubs her feet all over Will's face with a deviant smile on her face. Dee loves a little foot worship action in the afternoon!

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 494.3 MB

Download Unable to resist Dee Williams feet

Machine Milked Maid

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Naomi Swann

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Machine Milked Maid

Hot wax on pert tits

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

That's one hell of a lazy schoolgirl that we are looking at in this BDSM video. She doesn't want to study and she shows no respect towards her dominant lesbian tutor, so she definitely does require a severe punishment. How about a hot wax torture?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps

File size: 347.8 MB

Download Hot wax on pert tits

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cruel handbra tease and denial

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki

We know you are such a slut for being denied by beautiful women. Luckily for you, you are going to be the victim of a whole lot of denial from both Myself, and the ever-so-sexy Goddess Eva de Vil. Obviously, there are two pairs of beautiful, perky, perfect tits in front of you. and you're tempted to stroke to the sight of them despite the fact that you're going to be denied of the full view.

Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 611.2 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cruel handbra tease and denial

Involuntary Anal Stretch

Cast: Kendra James

Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Involuntary Anal Stretch

Despised Loser must Worship their Feet

Cast: Ivory, Kat

Ivory and Kat hate their pathetic loser. They hate everything about him, but especially his ugly face. The loser must always wear a hood around the pretty girls. His hideousness is just too offensive. Kat and Ivory want the ugly, old, loser to lick their feet. The lowest part of their body is the only place he can approach and worship. The girls make the ugly loser gag on their feet. They laugh. He is trying so hard to make them happy! How pathetic. The girls kick the idiot in the face when he makes a mistake. The idiot takes it. He's so desperate to serve! The girls are very mean to their foot worship slave and the pathetic idiot just takes it. They kick him in his face very hard while telling him how much they hate him.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13717kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Despised Loser must Worship their Feet

Hard femdom whipping

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

This beautiful sun-drenched parlor looks like a perfect place for an artful erotic shoot but. That's clearly not something that will actually happen there today. It's going to be the stage for a kinky-ass femdom whipping scene by a luscious Mistress!

Duration: 9:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3727kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download Hard femdom whipping

Recycled Cum Treat

Cast: Kiara Cole

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body. Mistress Kiara strokes her bondage gimp's hard cock until he shoots a big load all over her boots and makes him lick it all back up.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Recycled Cum Treat

Mia And Lilu Love Dominate

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The slave is already thinking that it would be better if he handed over the object on time, and now he will be fucked in the interrupted time. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 212.2 MB

Download Mia And Lilu Love Dominate

Femdom wax torture

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

This bodacious femdom Mistress has got a generous portion of hot wax for her slave today. Watch her light a big candle up and splash the burning wax onto the most sensitive corners of his body. And her flogger will only make the fun more intense!

Duration: 8:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 254.2 MB

Download Femdom wax torture

Pussy Breath

Cast: Evelyn Claire

A slave should never spend his day without the scent of his Mistress's pussy juices constantly following him around. Mistress Evelyn want's him to always be aware of who owns his mouth, body, and cock. Even when he leaves the house everyone will know he is nothing but an owned pussy-whipped bitch. She smothers her slave's face with her leather-encased ass before ordering him to stick out his tongue as she lifts up her skirt. Mistress Evelyn loves to feel every lick of her slave's soft tongue as she rides his face making him pleasure her sweet pussy as a good bitch does.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Pussy Breath

WorshipPrincessMiki - Broke Boys Tribute Too

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki

So you're another loser desperate to serve Me, but you think you can't afford it? Sure, I frequently receive tributes in the triple digits. Quadruple, some days. But do you know who really makes a difference? The plethora of the not so well-off slaves who make their small, but big sacrifices, to enrich My life. Being broke isn't an excuse. In fact, I despise all excuses that block one from serving Me.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 350.6 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Broke Boys Tribute Too

Kendra Spade - Manhood Punisher

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, CBT, Bondage

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Kendra Spade - Manhood Punisher

Despised Loser must Worship their Feet

Cast: Ivory, Kat
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Feet Lickin

Ivory and Kat hate their pathetic loser. They hate everything about him, but especially his ugly face. The loser must always wear a hood around the pretty girls. His hideousness is just too offensive. Kat and Ivory want the ugly, old, loser to lick their feet. The lowest part of their body is the only place he can approach and worship. The girls make the ugly loser gag on their feet. They laugh. He is trying so hard to make them happy! How pathetic. The girls kick the idiot in the face when he makes a mistake. The idiot takes it. He's so desperate to serve! The girls are very mean to their foot worship slave and the pathetic idiot just takes it. They kick him in his face very hard while telling him how much they hate him.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13717kbps
Audio: 257kbps

Download Despised Loser must Worship their Feet

Joslyn James Sucking on the stripper

Joslyn James demands that her foot bitch properly peel off her gold boots and white socks that she has been dancing in all day and night! He properly performs his task to get exactly what he wants - her feet in hi face and toes in his mouth! Joslyn has such sexy feet as she rubs them all over his face then makes him suck on her toes! She sticks them in the camera just knowing how much you want to worship them. You would do anything to lick her soles and suck on her delicious toes. Her foot bitch is in foot fetish heaven as he continues worshiping and pampering her soft feet.

Duration: 5:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 26158kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Joslyn James Sucking on the stripper