Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

MistressSusi - The Anal Plug for Slut Candy on the Fuckbench

Studio: MistressSusi
Genres: Femdom

His excuses don't help and she uses several means to get it to shrink. First ice, then hard slapping and eventually her sharp high heels.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 800.0 MB

Download MistressSusi - The Anal Plug for Slut Candy on the Fuckbench

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Release Year: 2019
Studio: clips4sale - mistress-kiana-of-london
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Blond babe gone solo

Studio: Small Talk

Gorgeous blond babe gone solo as she is enjoying pleasuring her lonely pussy with her magic fingers put in action. Watch and get freaky together as you cum together with the gorgeous blond chick.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 240.0 MB

Download Blond babe gone solo

Alla Loves Dominate

Cast: Alla
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

And again experienced Alla decided to play with the slaves, but this time in the kitchen. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 139.4 MB

Download Alla Loves Dominate

Cock Reconditioning

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cock Reconditioning

Slave punishing threesome

Slave punishing session with the slave dude getting fucked hard from the crazy babes as they are getting absolutely wild. Enjoy the maximum pleasure given to the sexy babes as they get extremely orgasmic.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3620kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

Download Slave punishing threesome

I'll fuck you in the ass

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex
Video language: German

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download I'll fuck you in the ass

Cum Taker

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting

Mistress Ivy takes what she wants, whenever she wants especially when it comes to her slave's orgasms. She loves to tease her bitch with her big, beautiful ass his helpless face as he lays trapped in his box. Miss Ivy plays with her toy as she edges his cock making him suffer just the way she likes before he is finally allowed an orgasmic release.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11314kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Cum Taker

Slave, Clean My Lovers Cum From My Ass

Princess Lily loves when one of her boyfriends cums in her ass but what to do after when that sticky mess starts to run out of her? Wisely she always has a slave locked in her cage with only his head sticking out and on standby to lick and suck her ass clean after. The scene opens with Lily walking into the room with the slave awaiting her arrival. He heard her screaming with pleasure so knows what he's expected to do. "I always tell my lovers to shoot their biggest loads into me because I have slaves to feed" she says to the camera. As she gets up on the cage platform with her ass in the slaves face you can see the huge amount of cum that her lover shot inside her and all over her ass.

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10167kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 483.8 MB

Download Slave, Clean My Lovers Cum From My Ass

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, forced orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

Ruined Gimp Balls

Cast: Ruined Gimp Balls
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Ruined Gimp Balls

Bang me in a club

Perfect pleasures provided for the crazy chick couple after they enjoyed an amazing act in a club punishing a naughty boy. Get amazed with the crazy fucking services as the crazy bitches go wilder.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps

File size: 243.3 MB

Download Bang me in a club

Alla And Nika Love Footfetish

Cast: Alla, Nika
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The slave will have to try to satisfy two mistresses at once who like to dominate and foot fetish. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:16
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1954kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

Download Alla And Nika Love Footfetish

Devoted Doormat

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking

Mistress Gianna Dior's size 7 feet deserve to be worshiped and adored by all men. One lucky slave is given the opportunity to prove he can be the perfect doormat for such a demanding Goddess. She shoves her heels and feet deep inside her slave's mouth making him gag on every inch. With his cock caged up tight, his only focus is worshipping her delicate soles and toes as he proves he has what it takes to be a life-long doormat.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Devoted Doormat

Punish me hard

Watch the perfect pleasures being achieved with the gorgeous blond babe punishing of her naughty boy that she put down on her couch. Getting orgasmic is what she wanted and what she gets after crazy action.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3637kbps

File size: 191.0 MB

Download Punish me hard

Isabella Nice - Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Cast: Isabella Nic
Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass Smothering, Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Dominatio

Izzy makes her chastity slave crawl into the bedroom. She wants to sit on his face and make him lick her to an orgasm. Princess Izzy loves using the chastity slave's tongue. Fully nude, she straddles and rides his face. Izzy makes her slave lick her pussy and ass. After she cums on his face he must clean her. She can use his mouth whenever she wants for as many orgasms as she wants while he is kept in chastity and denial.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19689kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Isabella Nice - Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Ruined Gimp Balls

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps

Download Ruined Gimp Balls

Megan And Her Slave Part 2

Sexy Megan does not like to be bored, and in this matter she will be helped by a slave who needs to be punished. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 154.1 MB

Download Megan And Her Slave Part 2

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum