Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

To withstand any load

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Alexis Grace

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Ass Eating, Ass, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity
Video language: English

Alexis Grace has her slave locked up in chastity. It is his first time in a chastity device. She asks him a few questions about how he is adjusting. Alexis teases her chastity slave. She reinforces that he is not a real man and never will be. The chastity slave could never fuck a beautiful girl like Alexis. Instead, he must kiss where he will never be able to fuck her. Alexis wants the chastity slave to worship her asshole. She wants to be nice and clean when she gets fucked by a real man later. She asks the slave if it likes her lip gloss. Alexis wants to make sure she looks good for her boyfriend. She kisses the slave's chastity device and leaves her lip gloss mark on it.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8940kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 601.8 MB

Download Alexis Grace

Ass Worship For Me and Mistress Mavka - Full HD 1080p

This creep was looking at our beautiful and divine bodies and asses. I and Mistress Mavka decided to use him as our toy. He had to worship our amazing and perfect asses. Kiss them, sniff them. Of course, he is a loser so he will never see them naked. He had to do it through my amazing shiny latex dress, and Mistress Mavka's shiny leggings. Anyway, this was heaven for this pathetic loser.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 484.9 MB

Download Ass Worship For Me and Mistress Mavka - Full HD 1080p

June Fontaine Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Come sneak a peek at your favorite anti-hero being the true freak is! Who knew suck a slick-talking wise guy likes taking it up the ass from beautiful leather babes in his spare time? June Fontaine knew, and now she's working his hole in every position...

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download June Fontaine Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Goddess Becky

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass, Humiliation, Facesitting, Chastity

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12823kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Goddess Becky

HD Femdom Sex Videos Lana Roy

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Brutal-Facesitting
Genres: Face Fucking, Spitting, Milking, Ass Eating, Pussy Licking, Female Domination

A dude with a facesitting fetish got incredibly lucky, as the fantastic busty babe Lana Roy decided to make his day even better! She will get her bubble ass licked, after sitting on his face and riding him like a true cowgirl. To reward him for his incredible pussy-licking skills, he will receive an amazing foot job from this amazing bombshell.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8349kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 996.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Lana Roy

Goddess Becky Strapped Down And Straddled

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12823kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Goddess Becky Strapped Down And Straddled

Sounding and Breath Play - Full HD 1080p

We both love medical and cruel play. So I and Mistress Mavka decided to penetrate and stretch this slave urethra with metal sounds! Deep sounding only will be too easy for him, so we put his gas mask and give him also a breathplay which he will remember! The biggest sound diameter was in the size of my finger! I'm sure it was painful for his dick! But we are not mean only, from the pleasant part he could taste my delightful breath mixed with cigarette smoke exhaled through the gas mask tube, so he could cough with my air!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 710.1 MB

Download Sounding and Breath Play - Full HD 1080p

Brutal Facesitting Lana Roy

A dude with a facesitting fetish got incredibly lucky, as the fantastic busty babe Lana Roy decided to make his day even better! She will get her bubble ass licked, after sitting on his face and riding him like a true cowgirl. To reward him for his incredible pussy-licking skills, he will receive an amazing foot job from this amazing bombshell.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8349kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 996.4 MB

Download Brutal Facesitting Lana Roy

Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stocking

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Charlie's Endurance Test - Charlie Kicks, Carlos Deth

Cast: Charlie Kicks, Carlos Deth
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Charlie notices that Carlos is doing exceptionally well in their yoga class, so they invite Carlos to join in one-on-one instruction. Charlie's new moves are intense, definitely a full body workout. Will Carlos be able to endure?

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 906.8 MB

Download Charlie's Endurance Test - Charlie Kicks, Carlos Deth

Asia Perez Boot Slave Tease

Mistress Asia Perez notices her beautiful leather boots are dirty and calls slave Draven in. On his hands and knees, leash in his mouth, this slave knows his place but obviously doesn't know how to clean boots so it's time for a lesson! He goes after the leather using his tongue with gusto, getting every crack, crevice and plane on the heel before cleaning the bottom of her filthy shoe, subject to humiliation the whole time. Laying down, he is trampled by her boots and her words. Once he has pleased his Mistress she teases him with her round ass, sticking it in his face. Almost close enough for him to sniff it!

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

Download Asia Perez Boot Slave Tease

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

My Butler Slave

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heel

Now that you are my live in slave for the week you will kneel down and listen to the list of chores that I am making you do for me today. My friends are coming over later and I expect you to go to the store and get the freshest ingredients for our snacks. Then I want all the floors and bathrooms cleaned. You will be making sure all my shoes are polished and clothes are organized at all times. If you have any left over time I want you to chain yourself to the stove and wait there on your knees with your head down. I dont want you looking up at anything, you only get to stare at the floor. Oh and you can only look at one square floor tile not two, you only get to look at one floor tile and thats it! Haha! When you are done for the week I will toss you two dollars to take the bus back to where ever you came from because there will not be any funds available on your credit cards I maxed out.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.4 MB

Download My Butler Slave

Farewell to our friend ModeNarr

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

These are two classic videos from the archives, featuring how stuff happens at the SeriousBondage Institute. Kinky people would come and go all the time, and we would play with bondage and kink whenever they showed up. The point of this was to shoot videos, but it was also about making friends with other kink-minded people. There are two videos in this update, both featuring our Mistress friend from Northern California, and our friend 'ModeNarr' from Germany. We met our Mistress friend years earlier through MedicalToys who was also located in Northern California. She would drive down to San Francisco from time to time, and on this weekend we had special plans for both her and ModeNarr.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 265.8 MB

Download Farewell to our friend ModeNarr

Goddess Poison

Cast: Goddess Poison
Genres: Femdom, JOI, POV, Edging Fetish, Mesmerize, Good Boy, Mind Melt, Obedience Training, Submission, Aftercare, Goddess Worshi

You crave these words, you long for them, but they feel SO much better when spoken from Poisons lips! So stare deeply into My eyes and submit to Me while I melt your mind. I test your obedience and use those erotic words that set tingles through your soul. Feel yourself getting weaker and weaker as I have you riding the edge, obedient and desperate to give your life to the Poison just to please Me! Are YOU My good boyyyy? @TheDyballayrix from twitter and @WantPoison for clip updates!

Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6275kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 677.3 MB

Download Goddess Poison

Sofiya And Her Slave Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

If you love boot licking coming into passionate feet worship, then you are welcome to enjoy the hottest femdom sets. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 147.3 MB

Download Sofiya And Her Slave Part 2