Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels
Video language: English

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Mistress Anette - Agonizing Orgasm

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot

The slave is naked, his cock is , but Mistress Anette knows she only has to take one look at him and his member is going erect in no time. Then the only thing she has to do is massaging a little with her gloved hands as oil drips all over the place and his cock throbs under her fingers. The orgasm will come, sweet and hard and then she finally got her time to his cock a bit.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10026kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 745.7 MB

Download Mistress Anette - Agonizing Orgasm

Your Cock is Mine!

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Dildo, FaceSitting, BDSM, Bondage

Miss Red is tired of having unfulfilled sex with her boytoy as he only seems to fuck for his pleasure. She decides it's time to turn the tables and use his cock for her pleasure only. Miss Red has him tied down and helpless to give him a taste of his own medicine so she can use his cock exactly the way she wants. She has a very heavy sexual appetite as she fucks his dildo face then rides his cock for multiple orgasms. Miss Red loves having a big, helpless cock at her complete disposal to use as much she desires. This will now be the only way they fuck leaving him always denied and constantly wanting more!

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9566kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 894.1 MB

Download Your Cock is Mine!

June Fontaine

Cast: June Fontaine
Genres: All sex

Her new he will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure. The bottomless girl happily pulls his balls up high to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals ... she punches and whips his ass mercilessly. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and buttocks up to his masculinity further.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download June Fontaine

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the Cbt chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him So Hard, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: All sex

This prolonged sex continues as he moans and screams in pain that soon turns into pleasure. She makes him roll over on his back so they can fuck him while tugging at his poor little cock.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kendra James

Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sitting

Mia mounts her chastity slave's face. He's so weak and tiny! Mia bounces her ass and giggles. The slave struggles to breathe. Mia rocks her hips back and forth. She tells the slave to stop squirming. Mia changes her position so that the slave's nose is in her crotch. She giggles. "No breathing for you!" Mia stretches out her legs. The slave's face must bear her full weight. This is very challenging for the slave. He cannot breathe at all when she sits like this. She tells the slave to stop fighting her. She has already decided that he is not going to get air. The slave becomes very passive. He eventually fights less and less and becomes more accepting of the situation. Mia likes that he is starting to give up. That's what this training is really about. The slave becomes less animated and more lifeless. Mia bounces her ass contentedly on his passive body.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19641kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mia

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Ballbusting, High Heels

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Princess Amber

Morgan Rain

Cast: Morgan Rain
Genres: Morgan Rain

You are locked in two cages - a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress loves to always know where you are. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big boobs on display. This goddess makes you weak and constantly desires more. You like to know that you are locked up and alert at all times.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Morgan Rain

Mistress Damazonia - Anal invasion at the hospital

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Damazonia - Anal invasion at the hospital

April - Sitting On My Boyfriend's Face

Studio: NYCBiSexCouple
Genres: Athletic, Latina, Big Tits, Enhanced, Facial, Masturbation, Squirt, Wet, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pussy Fingering, Interracial, Doggystyle, Side Fuck, Oil, Sex Toys, Vibrator

A wife in red panties first gives a blowjob to her husband, then takes out a dildo and fucks him. Then it sits on his face.

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 349.1 MB

Download April - Sitting On My Boyfriend's Face

Ruined Sex Life

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-o

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ruined Sex Life

Goddess Lena - Anally fucked with the giant cock

Do you think my giant cock fits in his asshole? We'll find out right now and see if I can push this big and fat cock in! My slave is kept chaste by me but he is allowed some sex - he is fucked in the ass. The chastity belt remains on! I push the huge dick unstoppably into his ass cunt and fuck him hard until he cries and whimpers!

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15249kbps
Audio: 438kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Goddess Lena - Anally fucked with the giant cock

Bikini Babes Tease A Virgin

Cast: Alexis Grace, Cameron Dee
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Ass Worship, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Chastity

Alexis and Cameron are hosting a pool party. Lots of hot guys showed up! The girls head into the bathroom to touch up their makeup and clean their asses. Danni has been stationed in the women's bathroom just for this purpose. Danni licks all the sweat from Alexis. It's a hot day out. Danni has been licking so much, his tongue is dry as a cat's. Alexis tells danni that she is going to send even more of her girlfriends in to have their asses cleaned. Alexis teases danni by telling him to look at Cameron's ass while she plays with his chastity tube. She encourages danni to attempt to hump her while in chastity. Danni is so pathetic! He has no idea how to fuck. His sad pink chastity bounces limply against her round ass. Alexis invites danni to touch Cameron. Danni is too afraid to touch her. Danni was started in chastity as a virgin, and will remain in chastity forever. Just to be super mean to the locked virgin, the girls are going to coerce their hot friends into getting naked. They wan.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 8098kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 608.7 MB

Download Bikini Babes Tease A Virgin

Footjob from personal trainer

Cast: Lurina
Genres: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob, Footjo

Lurina start to tease him with her feet. She wear a sexy black pantyhose use her nyloned toes to tickle him. He´s a helpless victim and Lurina like this situation. She give him a footsie through his pants and put her hand inside to jerk him a little. His pants disturb and she undress them. She put her nyloned feet into his face hand give him a handjob until his dick become very hard. Now she grab with her feet to him and he get a great footjob. This is training on the next level. At the end he get his pay because she can´t see him longer in this position. He cum with a very huge cumshot over her nylon feet.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21449kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Footjob from personal trainer

Taste My Fucking Ass

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Now that Charlotte has her own captive fuck doll she's going to play with him every day, starting with his mouth! He just won't shut up, so Charlotte does it for him, with her ass!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 691.2 MB

Download Taste My Fucking Ass

Outrageous Heels Trampling

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Nina Elle, Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Big Tits, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Trampling

The slave is really in for it now! Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley have brought out the special new trampling shoes! These special shoes have outrageously long and sharp high heels designed to cause maximum pain to the slave. They can't wait to try them out for the first time! Goddess Harley starts things out by stepping onto the slave's inner thighs and digging her heels in deep. The shoes seem to be working because the slave is in a tremendous amount of pain. As bad as Goddess Harley's shoes are, Goddess Nina's look to be at least 10 times worse. The heels are so long and narrow they look more like skewers then heels. Goddess Nina asks the slave how he'll handle hers if he can't even handle Goddess Harley's smaller sized heels.
Sometimes I wonder when watching certain trampling clips if it really hurts that bad. This is not one of those clips! The shoes that Goddess Nina is wearing in this clip are truly frightening. I felt pretty certain when watching this that Goddess Nina's heel.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9232kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.3 MB

Download Outrageous Heels Trampling

HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

April - Partyslut Needed For Misc Adventures

Studio: NYCBiSexCouple
Genres: Athletic, Latina, Big Tits, Enhanced, Facial, Masturbation, Squirt, Wet, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pussy Fingering, Interracial, Doggystyle, Side Fuck, Oil, Sex Toys, Vibrator

The wife dressed in sexy underwear and fishnet tights and sat down with her pussy on her husband's face.

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 249.0 MB

Download April - Partyslut Needed For Misc Adventures