Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Eva Andersen

Cast: Eva Andersen
Video language: English

Wearing her kinky black outfit, it looks like Eva Andersen is ready for action. Her new boy-toy is very obedient, and she likes to start off with some delightful pussy and ass licking. After taking her skirt off, and revealing her perfect ass and shaved puss, she will make her man bend over as well. Enjoy watching lots of cock-tugging action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8028kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download Eva Andersen

The orgasmic threesome

Studio: Small Talk

Get orgasmic in an amazing threesome with hot babes going totally wild wishing for the hottest pleasures for their needy cunts. Enjoy the best of the orgasms being provided for the hot babes going absolutely wild.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3662kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download The orgasmic threesome

Tears for Her Pleasure - 1080p

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Electro Play, BDSM, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Spanking

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

Download Tears for Her Pleasure - 1080p

Julia Love

Studio: brutal-facesitting
Cast: Julia Love

Astounding Domina Julia Love is feeling extra kinky while wearing her sexy glasses. She showcases her skinny tattooed body before getting into some hot action. She's making her boy-toy take off her black panties and pushing his head right in between her legs. He's working hard with her tongue before she proceeds to the face-sitting position where she finally gets to cum.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6731kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 790.8 MB

Download Julia Love

Princess Chanel

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels

The trash slave hasn't been doing his job. Princess Chanel walks into the kitchen to find garbage and she is NOT happy. She calls his ass in and he gives her some lame excuse about a 'bad back' and 'doctor says I can't carry anything'. Bitch, do you think Princess Chanel cares what 'doctor says'? How about what "Chanel says'? Like getting on the floor, riding around with a heaping garbage bag on your back and out to do your garbage duties. You don't get doctor's excuses when you are a Mean Girl slave. That's why its stupid!

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Princess Chanel

Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Studio: BallbustingWorld
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Kicking, Latex, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Dungeon, High Heels

Nikki has her slaves right where she wants them: suffering for her amusement. One is trapped in sensory deprivation in the underground cell, the other is strapped to the Torture Chair ready to have his balls busted. The ballbusting slave is exposed, his legs strapped apart so that he is unable to protect himself from Nikki's kicks, knees, punches and squeezes of his balls. Nikki clearly loves every minute of playing with her trapped prisoner's nuts and relishes his screams of pain as she tortures the most delicate parts of his whole body.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Triple Hitachi Milking

I love playing with vibrators. I wondered just how much vibration a cock could handle. One,two maybe three. Three was the lucky number. You have to guess where I put the third one. I started out with a nice slow tease to bring the sensitivity level up. so soft just barely touching the skin. The rushes in and his cock began to swell and become almost purple. Now it was time to introduce the Hitachi's. One on his g spot and the other two taped on each side of his cock. I had all three of them hooked to a control switch so I could turn them all on at once. I turn them on and off at will edging him closer and closer to ejaculation. After a while there was no turning back. He was leaking pre cum and throbbing with anticipation. I turned them on one final time letting the vibration do it's thing. He blew a big wade and it just kept cumming till he was completely dry. Imagine a milking machine at full capacity extracting him of his man hood.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 226.0 MB

Download Triple Hitachi Milking

Crazy babe gone wild

Sadism session for the gorgeous blondie as she is punishing her man covered in leathers. Enjoy the brutal pleasuring for the crazy dude as he is screaming in pain and pleasure simultaneously as he gets orgasmic.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps

File size: 256.3 MB

Download Crazy babe gone wild

Cock-Whore Lessons - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Cock-Whore Lessons - FullHD 1080p

No control over cock

Studio: Oliva

Looks like this guy has lost control over his cock with a big steel stud decorating it - it has turned into a toy for the bossy lady who has tied him up! Watch her get on top of him and blow that dick and play with it like the merciless bitch she is!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download No control over cock

Perfect threesome in action

Gorgeous lesbian chicks are getting in a hardcore action in an amazing jacuzzi session with a lucky dude being just too happy. Enjoy the perfect pleasures being provided for the crazy chicks going totally wild.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps

File size: 246.9 MB

Download Perfect threesome in action

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Toys For My Toy

I had played with my toy for most of the night. I just kept him completely immobilized with several layers of wrap.I kept him this way beside me and went to XXXX for the night. He knew what was to come the next morning. The mornings are my favorite time to play with him. There is nothing like that piss hard on or morning wood that men have when they a wake. Not only is his cock super hard it is excruciating to be edged to orgasm this way. Better then that is I had some new toys to try out on him. A pin wheel with 7 wheels that are very sharp and un for giving. I also had a new vibrator with a very interesting speed. It comes on slow then pulsates then speeds up. Just when he can't take it know more it shuts off by it's self. This process can go on and on edging him to the agony of wanting to cum. I can't wait to tape it to his cock when I go to work. Do you think he can make it all day?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 316.1 MB

Download Toys For My Toy

Johnny Be Good

Mistress Irony, annoyed at Johnny for being disobedient during a previous session, decides to take a different, newer approach with him today. As always Johnny starts off on the wrong foot and the Mistress will except nothing less then perfection. Perfection, along with an enthusiastic attitude. Yes, Mistress loves to dish it out, and she wants her minions to take it with a smile on their face. Will Johnny be able to not only please but also pleasure his Mistress? Watch and find out!

Duration: 8:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 124.7 MB

Download Johnny Be Good

Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

Cast: Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Astoria
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Double Domination

Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11639kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

Yasmin Scott Bondage Play Toy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Handjob

Mistress Yasmin gets off on overpowering men and turning them into helpless play toys. Her mummified gimp is tightly bound and restrained making sure he is forever oblivious to what torturous games Yasmin has in mind. She knows the best way to teach a gimp a lesson in stamina is by edging his cock over and over again with a high powered vibrator. After he has been deemed worthy of release Mistress Yasmin jerks the gimp until he can't hold back and shoots a massive load all over his mummified body.

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10803kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Yasmin Scott Bondage Play Toy

Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Spitting

Becky and Natalya are enjoying a cigarette outside in the nice weather. They use an ugly male to ash their cigs. They let him wash it down with their spit.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7467kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 406.5 MB

Download Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya

Blair Williams (Milked & Creampied

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, CBT, Handjob

He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8302kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

Download Blair Williams (Milked & Creampied

Chastity Fashion Show - Birdlocked Neo - Rubber Torpedo Tits Sissy Slave

My goal is to shoot a video with every commercially available chastity device. When I began this quest a few years ago, that task was much easier.
Since then, more and more chastity devices have arrived on the market. Chastity has appeared in mainstream media and devices have been showing up in movies, television and even the news.
All this attention means more chastity belts and captive ball-ring style devices are being produced in greater and greater numbers!
Today, we are investigating the Birdlocked Neo, version 2.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18069kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Chastity Fashion Show - Birdlocked Neo - Rubber Torpedo Tits Sissy Slave

The Tables Have Turned

It's finally time for Johnny to get a taste of his own medicine. This hot couple of Master and slave have decided to switch roles and experience each other's perspectives in the intimate BDSM world that they share together. Debbie does not hesitate to assert her new found power and starts off the session with some clamps, clothespins and a crop. One can only imagine Johnny's thoughts. Once Debbie has a sense of Johnny's limits it's time for her to have some fun while humiliating him. a little shoe worship and a large dildo gag will do just the trick! As Debbie brings herself closer and closer to orgasm, grinding against Johnny's dildo clad mouth, you have to wonder just how much of this he will be able to take and how bad he will be once he has reasserted his power!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1716kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 109.7 MB

Download The Tables Have Turned