Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Spitting, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy. There is no escape from the wrath of a vicious redhead when they are craving mindblowing orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Surrender Your Balls to Lily Lane

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating Instructions, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Pantyhose
Video language: English

Lily is wearing a blue lacey one-piece with black pantyhose and super high heeled patent leather boots.
She wants you to imagine that you are with her, licking her boots. She teases you with her long heals."This shiny boots are ready to crush your balls."Lily wants to make you suffer while you worship her boots. Maybe she'll let you cum on them and lick it up, it your balls can still cum.Later on, Lily is dressed up for something extra special. She's wearing a white shear thong bodysuit with white fishnets and bright red high heels."You know what I've decided? I'm going to cut your balls off.""Maybe I'll take my time.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7979kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 849.8 MB

Download Surrender Your Balls to Lily Lane

Kendra James & Bella Rose Full Movie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Blonde, Red Head, Pegging, Strap-On

Hot trio! Two passionate girls and an obedient handsome guy in white stockings with a strapon on his face fulfills all the girls' desires.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Kendra James & Bella Rose Full Movie

Ava - Smothers Her Slave To Sleep

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Human Furniture

Ava is bored and decides to sit and text her friends. She looks so pretty so of course she has to take selfies. A lot of times she forgets that she is sitting on her slave. She sits on her slaves face majority of the day and they have turned into just a piece of furniture. After a long day of sitting on his face in the smother bench he falls asleep because he can't breathe. OH WELL.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 604.5 MB

Download Ava - Smothers Her Slave To Sleep

Lily Lane Pimps You Out

Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: Big Tits, Cum Eating, Encouraged Bi, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On

Lily is wearing black pantyhose, a black high cut leotard and a corset. She's teasing you with her perfect body. "Stroke all you want.. Later on I'm going to send you out to make me money."
"I'm going to sell your ass at truck stops and bars. They're going to use that tight ass of yours."Lily owns you. Go make her some money.
Now Lily has a pink strap on. You're going to have to learn how to take cock in both your wholes if you are going to be a good whore for her.Look up at her huge perfect tits and beautiful face while you gag on her pink dick.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Lily Lane Pimps You Out

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves

Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Strapon,Femdom,Female Domination,Cuckold,Size Comparison

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They force them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava force the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is forced t.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves

Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

The Professionals - Sergeant Miles & London River

Cast: Sergeant Miles, London River
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Humiliation, All Sex

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge. London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper pl.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download The Professionals - Sergeant Miles & London River

Robber Gets A Lift

Genres: Superheroines, Nudity, Wedgies, Mind Fuck, Ass Fetish, Belly Fetish, Boot Fetish, Dancing, Brunette, Long Hair, Female Domination, Pov, Slingshot Bikini, Vibrator, Orgasms

Jay West is a robber who has broken into Tomiko's house. He doesn't realize that he is messing with the wrong woman. Tomiko gets home from her workout and catches him going through he things. She confronts him and Jay thinks that he can easily take her on. He is most definitely wrong. Tomiko fights him and puts him into dreamland. She lifts and carries him and messes with his limp body. He comes to only to have her put him back into that state. She does another lift & carry walking around the room with him. He comes to while she carries him and she lets him know that she is a bit crazy. As she carries him around, he discovers that he will never be leaving her place. He is going to be her boyfriend. She carries him out of the room and into the bedroom.

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3286kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download Robber Gets A Lift

Incredible Forced Ruin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Incredible Forced Ruin

Oubliette Films - Lady Dark Angel - Wrapped For Me

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Dressed in a black PVC body Lady Dark Angel has a slave wrapped in film with nothing but his head, feed, Cock & balls exposed; what should she do? With a little assistance from her electric toys and coupled with a touch of face sitting she is sure to have a fun time!

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19344kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Oubliette Films - Lady Dark Angel - Wrapped For Me

Alex More - Rides Thick Meat

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Alex slaps her sissy boy around then straddles some big black meat, a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, enjoyable viewing and good mood ...

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15620kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Alex More - Rides Thick Meat

Relationship Upgrade

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Relationship Upgrade

Gym Perv Gets Caught

Genres: Femdom

You see a hot girl in your gym wearing a skimpy outfit, and you cant help but stare. But you're not very sneaky, and she catches you. Instead of going to the manager, she decides to punish you herself. She makes you jerk off to her, she humiliates you, and she leaves you with a mouth full of your own cum.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15374kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gym Perv Gets Caught

Young Goddess Kim

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim

Evi Rae - Black Bull Mounted

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Evi Rae gets it on with a well-hung stud while her sissy white boy watches, enjoyable viewing and good mood ...

Duration: 27:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15674kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Evi Rae - Black Bull Mounted