Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Dick Tied

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Mask, Flogging, Slapping, Electro Torture, Ejaculation
Video language: English

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his jun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dick Tied

Macy Cartel - Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation Of Beta

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Humiliation, Chastity, Thigh Fucking

Locked Betas can suffer from chastity blues which can reduce their work output. Macy can sense her Beta needs a chastity release and allows it to hump her pantyhose leg. The beta eagerly fucks her stocking leg and humiliates itself. It just feels so damn good to the beta to be out of chastity finally! Who cares what it looks like? The beta takes advantage of this rare release. Macy likes to make beta suck on her thong to humiliate it more. Then Macy lowers her pantyhose and tells the beta to eat her ass. The beta is in heaven!

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.1 MB

Download Macy Cartel - Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation Of Beta

Damazonia - Size 11 Worship

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity

Mistress Damazonia standing at over 6ft tall with a size 11-foot towers over her tiny slave on training day. He needs to be trained to worship his Amazonian Goddess properly and his lesson starts with her feet. He must worship her size 11 soles like it's the only thing that matters as his sole existence is to serve without question. Damazonia's feet are the size of her slave's head so he has a lot to lick as he proves why he should be kept as her doormat. She grabs the back of her slave's hair and jams all of her toes in his mouth until he gags like a proper slut. If a slave isn't choking on Damazonia's size 11 feet then he isn't working hard enough to prove his worth. Damazonia keeps her bitch on a short leash while stretching out his mouth as he learns a valuable lesson on what it takes to be her doormat.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

Download Damazonia - Size 11 Worship

Meat Puppet - Kendra James

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, BDSM

Mistress Kendra James suspends her slave into the air and turns him into her own personal meat puppet... Happy viewing!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Meat Puppet - Kendra James

Vanessa-Painful Milking Day for Slave

Cast: Girls
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.
Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.
Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.
His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Vanessa-Painful Milking Day for Slave

Trampling an asshole

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

All girls love trampolines - and some of them actually like their trampolines human! Here in this video you will see two of them dominant beauties testing the springiness of their new male fuck toy's body - and trampling him like there's no tomorrow!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Trampling an asshole

Mae Ling Cock-Whore Lessons

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Mae Ling Cock-Whore Lessons

Nurse Fluffy

Cast: Slave Fluffy, London River
Genres: Femdom, Maledom, Bondage, Anal Play, Speculum, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Ring gag, Electro Torture, StraightJacket, Blowjob

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house. She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before thoug.

Duration: 1:01:02
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nurse Fluffy

Goddess Nina Elle and Goddess Harley Outrageous Heels Trampling

The slave is really in for it now! Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley have brought out the special new trampling shoes! These special shoes have outrageously long and sharp high heels designed to cause maximum pain to the slave. They can't wait to try them out for the first time! Goddess Harley starts things out by stepping onto the slave's inner thighs and digging her heels in deep. The shoes seem to be working because the slave is in a tremendous amount of pain. As bad as Goddess Harley's shoes are, Goddess Nina's look to be at least 10 times worse. The heels are so long and narrow they look more like skewers then heels. Goddess Nina asks the slave how he'll handle hers if he can't even handle Goddess Harley's smaller sized heels.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9232kbps

File size: 569.3 MB

Download Goddess Nina Elle and Goddess Harley Outrageous Heels Trampling

Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Download Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Goth Girls Do It Better

Genres: Femdom, hardcore

When slave fluffy signed over his life to Goth Mistress Charlotte he knew he was in for it but didn't realize just how much. Mistress Charlotte has one rule in her house and that's all boys take it in the ass. Slave fluffy has a fear of getting his holes pegged which is exactly why he is now bound and totally helpless in the fuck bench. Mistress Charlotte smacks his balls then shoves a big dick in his ass without any warmup. His fear of getting fucked will officially be over once Mistress Charlotte shows him the way of her strap-on.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goth Girls Do It Better

Lap Dance

Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Outrageous Heels Trampling

The slave is really in for it now! Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley have brought out the special new trampling shoes! These special shoes have outrageously long and sharp high heels designed to cause maximum pain to the slave. They can t wait to try them out for the first time! Goddess Harley starts things out by stepping onto the slave s inner thighs and digging her heels in deep. The shoes seem to be working because the slave is in a tremendous amount of pain. As bad as Goddess Harley s shoes are, Goddess Nina s look to be at least 10 times worse. The heels are so long and narrow they look more like skewers then heels. Goddess Nina asks the slave how he ll handle hers if he can t even handle Goddess Harley s smaller sized heels.
Sometimes I wonder when watching certain trampling clips if it really hurts that bad. This is not one of those clips! The shoes that Goddess Nina is wearing in this clip are truly frightening. I felt pretty certain when watching this that Goddess Nina s heel.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9232kbps

File size: 569.3 MB

Download Outrageous Heels Trampling

Devastating Double CBT

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double CBT

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Mistress Courtney

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

I love Strapon play. I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20278kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

Download Mistress Courtney

Cock-Whore Lessons

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling s slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress s dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn t hold back as she makes sure her slut s holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Download Cock-Whore Lessons