Excellent Of The Genre Is Unusual | Clinic Extreme Fetish

Vina Skyy-Interview

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Sniffing on some poppers to relax her ass even more, whilst frantically masturbating her clit with over half the Boss Hogg buried inside her! WOW, what an orgasm! And the damage these beasts caused to her asshole is simply mind blowing, as she pulls it open with both hands and pushes hard to make it prolapse to obscene levels!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9825kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Vina Skyy-Interview

Succubus Births Fruits and Gapes Holes - VixenMoon - Full HD 1080p

I stick some huge fruits up my cunt and push them out, gaping my huge cunt wide open cumming loads then I do a quick ass fisting and prolapse both of my demonic holes out...

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12589kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Succubus Births Fruits and Gapes Holes - VixenMoon - Full HD 1080p

Anna Rey Gyno Exam (2017)

Anna Rey, 19 years. Gynecological checkup with physicals, two thermometers, bimanual & anal exam, douche, clitoris sensitivity, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and tampon insertion

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anna Rey Gyno Exam (2017)

Luca Bella (28 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Luca Bella
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Skinny, Piss

Skinny European hottie Luca Bella got hot legs and small tits. She came to this gyno exam very horny, watch her very
strong orgasm during fucking machine therapy. The gynecological exam also includes: breasts exam, feet exam, throat exam, vagina
exam with doctor fingers, vaginal speculum exam, vaginal cleansing, in the end the doctor also takes a sample of her urine. As always,
there can be seen lots of pussy and cervix close-ups.

Duration: 36:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Luca Bella (28 years girls gyno exam)

Luisa (25 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Luisa
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Cervix Smear, Close Ups, Vagina Douche, Inflatable Baloon, Straight, Natural Tits, Brunette

Leggy female Luisa wears stockings and high heels to look sexy for her meeting with her gyno doctor. Firstly, the elderly doctor will finger-check her shaved cunt, later he will proceed with common gynecological procedures like breast exam, using a rectal thermometer, plastic and metal speculum exam, vaginal douche, a lot of pussy stretching, in the end the doctor tries to take a sample of patient urine. Inflatable balloon toy and massaging stick therapy will be done.

Duration: 31:45

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Luisa (25 years girls gyno exam)

Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Cast: Anna Rey
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Anna Rey, 19 years. Gynecological checkup with physicals, two thermometers, bimanual & anal exam, douche, clitoris sensitivity, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and tampon insertion

Download Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Christeen Dian (19 years girl gyno exam) 2015

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Tampon

Christeen, 19 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with sthetoscope, vaginal exam, feet exam,
vaginal depth, ultrasound, anal exam, enema, two speculums, enema and vibrator orgasm heartbeat

Duration: 42:49

Download Christeen Dian (19 years girl gyno exam) 2015

FoxyGoddess Plays with Butt Plug HD

Genres: Anal, Butt Plug, Big Boobs, Redhead, Tatto, Piercing

This time I decided to show you my whole set of anal plugs ! This is my favorite collection ( 9 toys ) , I'm going to refill! Each of them I adore fucking and training my ass, stretching a hole, then taking toys in my mouth! In the collection there are toys of different sizes, different colors and with different tails I enjoy you! If you liked, please rate! kisses!

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10885kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download FoxyGoddess Plays with Butt Plug HD

Mistress Calls

She craves to be dominated, so she decides to play the only way she can at this time. The Pope commands her to tease her pussy, put nipple clamps on her nipples, spank her own ass, and issue non stop punishment to her pussy.

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9194kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Mistress Calls

Kristen Klark (30 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kristen Klark
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Big Tits, Tampon, Piss

Kristen 30 years. Inspection with throat and physical exam, enema, anal ultrasound, vaginal depth, two speculums, orgasm, suppository

Duration: 43:18

Download Kristen Klark (30 years girl gyno exam)

Anna Rey Gyno Exam (29 Sep 2017)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Anna Rey
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Download Anna Rey Gyno Exam (29 Sep 2017)

Blanka Rupture (18 years girl gyno exam)

Studio: Gyno-X
Cast: Blanka Rupture
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Red Heads

Blanka, 18 years girl gyno exam. Exam with breasts, pulse rate, anal & vaginal exam, enema, two speculums, vibrator orgasm stethoscope and suppository.

Duration: 41:10

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blanka Rupture (18 years girl gyno exam)

Kristen Klark - 30 Years Girl Gyno Exam

Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Big Tits, Tampon, Piss

Kristen 30 years. Inspection with throat and physical exam, enema, anal ultrasound, vaginal depth, two speculums, orgasm, suppository

Duration: 43:18

Download Kristen Klark - 30 Years Girl Gyno Exam

25 years girls gyno exam

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Luisa
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Cervix Smear, Close Ups, Vagina Douche, Inflatable Baloon, Straight, Natural Tits, Brunette

Leggy female Luisa wears stockings and high heels to look sexy for her meeting with her gyno doctor. Firstly, the elderly doctor will finger-check her shaved cunt, later he will proceed with common gynecological procedures like breast exam, using a rectal thermometer, plastic and metal speculum exam, vaginal douche, a lot of pussy stretching, in the end the doctor tries to take a sample of patient urine. Inflatable balloon toy and massaging stick therapy will be done.

Duration: 31:45

Download 25 years girls gyno exam

Paola Mike (27 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Paola Mike
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Czech fitness champion Paola Mike receives dirty vagina exam. She got sporty body, sexy legs, and big clitoris.
After checking her vitals, the doctor will check her vagina. She is very sensitive when the doctor is touching her clit. After a regular
speculum exam and enema, the doctor performs inflatable balloon toy therapy. During the fucking machine therapy she gets a real
orgasm. In the end, this hot babe gets a B12 injection in her ass.

Duration: 39:37

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Paola Mike (27 years girls gyno exam)

Francys Belle (33 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Francys Belle
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Francys, 33 years old Milf gyno examination with heartbeat, breasts exam, sap pressure,
anal exam, enema, ultrasound, perineum, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat, suppository and more!

Duration: 45:23

Download Francys Belle (33 years girl gyno exam)