Excellent Of The Genre Is Unusual | Clinic Extreme Fetish

Brandi Love - Milking Control (2016)

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: Unusual
Video language: English

Alex is about to go out to a party to hook up with some sleazy girls, but Brandi Love has other ideas. Brandi does not want him around girls who are just after his big trust fund, so she decides to take matters into her own hands by milking Alex herself before she lets him leave! Brandi expertly controls Alex through his dick, getting him more and more excited as she uses different techniques to jerk his cock, She even lets him kiss her large breasts just to make him even hornier, Once Alex has been milked to orgasm, Brandi has another surprise for him - a chastity cage! She is not taking any chances on Alex getting horny enough to have sex even after his milking, so she is keeping her control over his cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8137kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brandi Love - Milking Control (2016)

During orgasm coming exclusively to the doctor

Cast: Sue (26 years girl gyno exam)
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tampon

Sue, 26 years. Inspection with physical exam, enema, thermometers,
perineum exam, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download During orgasm coming exclusively to the doctor

Didlo therapy

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Adelle Unicorn
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Adelle, 20 years girl. Inspection with abdomen and breasts exam, anal exam, vaginal insertions, ultrasound, depth, two speculums and supposirory

Duration: 39:43

Download Didlo therapy

Leslie - 19 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Gyno-X
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tampon

Leslie, 19 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with heartbeat, abdominal, thermometers, anal dilation, bimanual exam, two speculums, suppository, dildo orgasm heartbeat and injection

Duration: 44:05

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Leslie - 19 years girl gyno exam)

Favorite Glory Hole With Marilyn Johnson & Sloan Rider

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Marilyn Johnson & Sloan Rider
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Cougars, Facial, Interracial, MILF, Pantyhose, Stockings, Shaved, Swallow, Tattoos

Like Like today with Marilyn taking her newly divorced out to blow off some steam at her favorite Glory Hole. Sloan, her Stepmom was cursed with marriage to a little dick and is not ready to spread her labia. Sloan has never done anything like this before and so Marilyn is ready to show her the way. Marilyn shows Stepmom how to lure the guys in with a little masturbation and the dicks quickly appear. Sloan dives into the dick like a woman dying of thirst and Marilyn could not be more proud. Before long Marilyn shows Sloan that she can fuck them as well as suck and of course she wastes no time trying both dicks deep in side her. Marilyn the experienced one, fucks hers right to pop and Stepmom is not far behind sucking that dick to until it gave up the cum. There is nothing like Bonding Moments at the Glory Hole.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Favorite Glory Hole With Marilyn Johnson & Sloan Rider

Pure Gaping - Sisi - Full HD 1080p

If you were observant enough, you might have recognized Sisi. She did a few video for us already, but with a rather different look. Her blond hair disguised her from me, at least until I saw the giveaways. For one, I recognized the name. Secondly I remembered her pussy. She has a big stretchy hole. Her walls are very smooth looking, which is not so common. We have seen her do some amazing things in the past, like squirting while being gaped wide open by another model! Here she looks amazing and puts on a great show. The 62 likes to no dislikes are all the evidence I need to see here. She is super hot, and holds the gaping poses perfectly.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pure Gaping - Sisi - Full HD 1080p

Billiards Girl - Vicktoria Redd - Full HD 1080p

Sexy MILFy blonde with fake tits, a little black dress and matching heels, is playing pool when she notices you. So she strips of and starts stretching her cunt open in various poses because she thinks you'll probably like it. I did. Enjoy.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Billiards Girl - Vicktoria Redd - Full HD 1080p

Nice Boots

Cast: dominant bitch
Genres: boot fetish, boot domination, anal, handjobs, all sex, hairy pussy

Discover Savannah Secret. A gorgeous girl with a strong personality ... and a great ass. Wearing those beloved boots, a black glove and this short dress, she's sexy as hell ! George is picking up his chance in the locker's room and talking about chance, he's the luckiest man on earth for about half an hour !!! Enjoy this raw hardcore action with nice boots play, boots licking and nice anal fuck ! Of course, nice cumshot on the boots.

Duration: 34:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6571kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nice Boots

Only we have a session I get Dr. relaxation

Cast: Lucy Shine (22 years girl gyno exam)
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Vaginal Fisting, Blonde, Tampon

Lucy, 22 years. Inspection with physicals, anal and vaginal
ultrasound, enema, vaginal fisting, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 45:38

Download Only we have a session I get Dr. relaxation

Special Kay Piss - Jessica Kay

Master Smith is bored at work, He thought it would be amusing to Skype with sex slave Jessica Kay, have her squat and piss in her special K cereal and eat it. she is then instructed to spit in the same bowl and eat some more. Though eating her puked up special Kay is her limit, she does just as well by smearing the piss soggy cereal on her pretty hair, slap her face with it and rub it on her body. After all, amusement is what sex slaves are for, isn't that right?.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Special Kay Piss - Jessica Kay

Urethral stretching and fucking pee hole with huge dildo of balls

Genres: cervix insertion, sounding, speculum

Presents urethral stretching and fucking pee hole with huge dildo of balls

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps

Download Urethral stretching and fucking pee hole with huge dildo of balls

Zlata - The Sweetest

Studio: Zlata
Cast: Anna and Ruslana
Genres: Super flexible girls are contorted

As sweet as today you will never see Anna and Ruslana again. In addition to a huge donut Anna will bring the body of Ruslana in incredible poses.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9017kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Zlata - The Sweetest

Ruby x Yang

Cast: Lana Rain
Genres: Lesbian Domination, Cosplay, Toys, Blowjob

It was really cool of her for helping and making it possible for this Ruby/Yang happen :3 This won t be a regular thing but I felt really strongly that having a second performer for this really fleshes out the concept. For those who bought it, I hope you enjoy the little twist I added at the very end hehe.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Ruby x Yang

Adelle Unicorn (20 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Adelle Unicorn
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Adelle, 20 years girl. Inspection with abdomen and breasts exam, anal exam, vaginal insertions, ultrasound, depth, two speculums and supposirory

Duration: 39:43

Download Adelle Unicorn (20 years girl gyno exam)

Doctor, you have cured me from f

Cast: Sina (22 years girls gyno exam)
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Blonde, Fucking Machine

Hot blonde babe got nice tits and hot legs. Our skilled gynecologist got his license back, so he can go on with his good job.
This hot blonde babe gets her breasts checked, then her legs and feet for reflexes. Afterwards, she gets her vagina opened widely with a
graves speculum to receive an enema. In the end she also receives a balloon toy therapy and fucking machine therapy. Look inside this
blonde pussy on close-ups.

Duration: 34:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Download Doctor, you have cured me from f

My gynecologist has me fucked dildo through medical extender

Cast: Lola Fauve (18 years girls gyno exam)
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Blonde

Hot legs czech redhead teen Lola Fauve got chubby body and big natural tits. She enjoys dirty vagina
check-up and healthy dildo therapy performed by dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor looks inside her vagina using a
speculum pussy spreader and a flashlight. Her vagina and cervix look healthy during an up close inspection. Enjoy plenty
of teen vagina close-ups during this great old with young medical fetish scene.

Duration: 31:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Download My gynecologist has me fucked dildo through medical extender

Sisi Under The Bridge - Full HD 1080p

What has not already been said about our lovely Sisi? She is one of the fan favorites around here and we love to have her back as much as possible. She has made a few videos with her blond look recently and we love her with it. As you can tell right away, Sisi is very pale. Her thin legs give a glimpse of what to expect right away. We are all looking at them and hoping to see what lies in the middle. Sisi shows off her pussy in short order, first while standing and then while squatting. When she gets those deep gapes going, you will be blown away. Her pussy is unique in how few ripples there are. Rather it looks like a smooth chasm. It is also very light pink. When you can see in the back a little, there are more ripples as well as a more typical hot pink hue to her pussy. This is a great video for all Sisi fans and newcomers alike. Come one come all to a gorgeous bit of pussy gaping fun!

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13659kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sisi Under The Bridge - Full HD 1080p

How about an enema for pussy?

Cast: Stacy Cruz
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Piss

Stacy Cruz, 19 years girl gyno exam. Examination with feet and physical checkup, her
first anal penetration, gyno-chair pissing, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and anal ointment

Duration: 42:25

File size: 1.2 GB

Download How about an enema for pussy?

Clearing the rectum

Cast: Amira Adara
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette

Amira, 25 years girl gyno exam. Exam with blod pressure, pulse checkup, measurements,
anal and vaginal examination, vaginal depth, enema, two speculums and vibrator heartbeat orgasm.

Duration: 40:25

Download Clearing the rectum