Extreme Fetish | Clinic Extreme Fetish - Unusual

Sex Slave Stamina Trainer - AJ Applegate

Release Year: 2020
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Video language: English

Goddess AJ is an expert cock trainer who is taking time out of her day to help you become a better sex toy. All you horny boys are so quick to cum that you have no self-control on holding back and learning pleasure is a reward and not a right. AJ has just the perfect techniques to help build up your stamina and turn you into the perfect sex slave that your Goddess wants you to be.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download Sex Slave Stamina Trainer - AJ Applegate

My Panty Boy-Toy - Mackenzie Moss

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Mistress Mackenzie has picked out the perfect pair of pink ruffled satin panties to wrap around your sissy clit stick. She knows your life would be that much better as an owned sissy girl all dressed up for her. Now be a good slut and put on these pink panties and pull your cock out to the side. I want to see you stroke that sissy clit stick as you show me just how horny it makes you. In fact, I love you in panties so much that I think I am going to keep you like this at all times. You don't need your ugly boy underwear any more so go throw them in the trash so you have no choice but to always be a panty wearing sissy. Don't stroke too fast as I can see you are really excited with your clitty stick already starting to leak for me. I want you to edge just for me and beg to cum with your mouth open wide and ready to lick it all up. Good sissies eat every last drop and you are going to show me just how good of a bitch you really are.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 948.4 MB

Download My Panty Boy-Toy - Mackenzie Moss

Three Perfect Bodies Oil Up Asses For Jerk Addict

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Natalya, Mariah, Chichi
Genres: Femdom, POV, Ass Fetish, Masturbation Humiliation, Oil, Cum Countdown, Financial Domination

Chichi, Mariah, and Natalya all have perfect bodies, and they know how much you like to jerk to them. The beautiful trio of girls teases you, touching each other flirtatiously. Even though they are playful with each other, they would never let you touch their perfect bodies like they touch each other because they're all hot and you're a loser. All you can do is sit behind your screen and stroke while they tease you. The girls rub oil all over each other's butts. You know your life is so sad compared to theirs. Your life is ruled by girls like this. Totally controlled by the beauty they have. The beauties give you a countdown while you look at their perfect oiled asses. You a slave to hot girls. You'll do whatever the pretty girls say.

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9685kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Three Perfect Bodies Oil Up Asses For Jerk Addict

Brandi Love Milf's guide to Stamina Training (2016)

Mistress Brandi Love tells you the hard truth - no woman will want to be with you unless you can keep a hard cock for longer than two minutes. So she is going to help you with your problem by training your cock to stay good and hard for as long as needed.

Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8126kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 638.3 MB

Download Brandi Love Milf's guide to Stamina Training (2016)

Sherry Vine - BTS

Cast: Sherry Vine
Genres: Bukkake, Swallow, Facial, Cumshots, Group, Sperm

Sherry Vine, our bukkake Queen, is back and now she's in a new location, atmospheric dungeon somewhere in France. As usual in bukkake, she starts with a blowjob action and we know that Sherry sucks with passion, so the cum loads appear quickly. She feels the sperm taste and smell from the very first loads.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9653kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 852.9 MB

Download Sherry Vine - BTS

Three Perfect Bodies Oil Up Asses For Jerk Addict

Cast: Natalya, Mariah, Chichi
Genres: Femdom, POV, Ass Fetish, Masturbation Humiliation, Oil, Cum Countdown, Financial Domination

Chichi, Mariah, and Natalya all have perfect bodies, and they know how much you like to jerk to them. The beautiful trio of girls teases you, touching each other flirtatiously. Even though they are playful with each other, they would never let you touch their perfect bodies like they touch each other because they're all hot and you're a loser. All you can do is sit behind your screen and stroke while they tease you. The girls rub oil all over each other's butts. You know your life is so sad compared to theirs. Your life is ruled by girls like this. Totally controlled by the beauty they have. The beauties give you a countdown while you look at their perfect oiled asses. You a slave to hot girls. You'll do whatever the pretty girls say.

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9685kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Three Perfect Bodies Oil Up Asses For Jerk Addict

Reform School For Janelle - Hogtie Enemas And Caning

Genres: Enema, Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage

Schoolgirl Janelle looks like a good girl in her uniform. But she has a long discipline file, and she has to endure the harsh corporal methods of a reform school. The school Master delivers hard paddling (including on her pussy) spanking and caning

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 568.1 MB

Download Reform School For Janelle - Hogtie Enemas And Caning

Elle's distracted yoga session

Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Electricity, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Fingering, Tattoos

Ever been to a yoga class and been excited by all the hot bods with tight fitting clothes? Wondered what they'd look like squirming & trying to hold a pose with a vibrator on them? Or wished you had a vibrator on you during a yoga class?

Well then this vid is for you :D

Elle is a chill & super cute vegan gal who loves yoga. She has really quiet orgasms. But you can tell by watching her cute smile, cute blush, and breathing change :)

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 589.5 MB

Download Elle's distracted yoga session

Hogtie Colonic - Tube Enema And Canin

Genres: Enema, Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage

The Master disciplines her with spanking, paddling, riding crops, caning, hogtie bondage on a swing, suppository, rectal thermometer (later taken straight to her mouth) butter stick up her ass, and a full-bag enema with a long colonic tube, which she is m

Duration: 59:20

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Hogtie Colonic - Tube Enema And Canin

Hogtie Caning And Enema For Pain Slut Maddie

MaddieSome girls are curious about S/M, but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out! Maddie is such a girl. Curiosity drives her to seek out an S/M Master, and surprises are in stock for all Spanking makes her laugh! Paddling, including with

Duration: 1:05:13

File size: 605.9 MB

Download Hogtie Caning And Enema For Pain Slut Maddie

Roxy Raye-secret recipe

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Extreme

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 22:17
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 419.2 MB

Download Roxy Raye-secret recipe

Katharina - First Lactation

Release Year: 2016

Welcome to Katharina's first Lactation performance. Her milkers are noticeably bigger now and they are full of tasty white nectar. She never tried squeezing out the milk this way before and was quite surprised about the amount herself.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Katharina - First Lactation

Cheap Ass Wine vol 3

Studio: Water-and-Power
Cast: Charlie Ten
Genres: Enema - клизма

This one starts out with Charlie Ten getting her ass plugged with a tampon, we then proceed fill her ass to the 3200ml mark before letting her release.

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

Download Cheap Ass Wine vol 3