Extreme Pissing In Horny Mouth / Lovewetting Siterip

Genres: bottle, insertion, piss drinking, fingering, piss in pussy

DESCRIPTION: Welcome to our 100th video!!! To celebrate this momentous occasion we pull out our glass bottle and get to work making one of the dirtiest video we've ever done. How so? Well after filling it to the top with both boy's and my pee, I fuck myself with it for a while and then boy gets to work... alternatingly filling my gaping pussy with piss and then fucking me with his fingers and the bottle, making me squirt everywhere!! It gets super wet, super messy and super hot. Cheers to all of you watching this... and raise your glass to the next 100 videos of Bruc3 and M0rgan

<================>
Duration: 0:13:57
File Size: 532 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8662 - Bottle Fucking On The Red Sofa Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8662 - Bottle Fucking On The Red Sofa Part 2

Genres: piss drinking, rough, blowjob, gag, toilet, piss and cum, cum eating, cum play

DESCRIPTION: Who needs fermented juice when your boyfriend has a full bladder to play with! What looks like a romantic scene transforms into a rough blowjob mixed with lots of piss drinking, slobber dripping in my glass full of piss, boy's spit marking my cheeks and finger gags... until boy unleashes a gigantic load of sperm in my wine glass! This is one of the most beautiful piss and cum mixes I've ever seen. I drink it slowly, it deserves to be celebrated properly

<================>
Duration: 0:08:47
File Size: 336 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8663 - Toilet Wine

Genres: blowjob, fucking, bowl, panties, piss drinking, wetting

DESCRIPTION: It all starts with a massage, and quickly escalates into full-on pee-fetish heaven! boy has me pee in a bowl through my panties, and then uses a spinning chair to alternately piss in my face and fuck me from behind while I drink from the bowl. He also has me drink his pee through my soaked panties stuffed in my mouth. At the end he has me put the wet panties back and drink the rest of the pee until there is nothing left!!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:16
File Size: 392 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8664 - Spinning Chair

Genres: selfpee, cumshot, piss drinking, fingering, piss in pussy

DESCRIPTION: In this one I get boy's expert help to get even more of my pee straight into my mouth! Everything is filmed from high up, as if you were a little bird perched right on top of us, peeping on our perversions. boy also uses this opportunity to relieve himself on me, completely emptying his bladder and ball sack into my open mouth. I love this new angle - what do you guys think

<================>
Duration: 0:06:48
File Size: 264 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8665 - Selfpee From Above

Genres: piss drinking, bowl, blowjob, rough, facial, piss and cum, morgan peeing, spit, cum play, peeing together, public, outdoor, cum cleaning, cum eating

DESCRIPTION: Who needs food when we have two full bladders to play with? boy really surpasses himself in this one, managing to eject what seems like liters of urine right into my eager mouth... all while having a gigantic erection! I get totally soaked with piss, spit and cum right there on a public lake shore while boats float by. What else is there to say... stop reading this description on go watch the video already, it's nasty in the best possible way

<================>
Duration: 0:12:10
File Size: 481 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8666 - Peecnic Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8666 - Peecnic Part 2

Genres: dildo, blowjob, facial, piss drinking, cum cleaning

DESCRIPTION: The delicious feeling of being filled from both sides is something I haven't experienced much, but after shooting this I definitely want more! More facials while a cock is in my pussy, more licking cum from clothes... You can see in the video how I'm getting more and more turned on, culminating in one huge orgasm at the end while boy is peeing all over me and in my mouth...while my face is coevered in his sperm. Heavenly! We're so proud of how this video turned out, it's one of our favorite in a long tiime... so many dirty things in there! Let us know what you think! :)

<================>
Duration: 0:10:05
File Size: 387 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8668 - 2 Dicks And A Cumshot

Genres: dildo, blowjob, piss drinking, cum play, cum licking, cum eating

DESCRIPTION: finally decided to try my new suction-cup dildo and guess what... I got caught while sucking it! Luckily it was boy so he very generously took the opportunity to give me a lesson in dick sucking, using a torrent of urine as both a reward for my efforts and a punishment for talking with my mouth empty (you'll have to watch the video to understand what I mean ;). Ass slapping, piss slurping and licking a huge cumshot from the shower door are some of the hightlights of this one. Oh and boy also cums in my hair quite a bit at the end - a few of you asked for that so here you go

<================>
Duration: 0:09:21
File Size: 357 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8669 - Caught With A Dick In My Mouth

Genres: outdoor, public, piss drinking, blowjob, rough, facial, fucking, gag

DESCRIPTION: Early morning walk. Deserted beach. Blowjob. Piss drinking while taking selfies. Rough blowjob in front of the rising sun, saliva and pee dripping all over my shirt. Fucking out in the open, doggy-style then reverse cowgirl. Boats passing by. Golden shower. Ball licking. Huge cumshot. More selfies as the cum drips down my face. Memories of a perfect summer morning

<================>
Duration: 0:15:03
File Size: 587 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8670 - Sunrise Sex Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8670 - Sunrise Sex Part 2

Genres: public, outdoor, morgan peeing, glass, flashing, solo

DESCRIPTION: Here's a montage of 4 great scenes, all of which involve me peeing close to strangers where I could get caught at any moment. I have to admit I was very nervous while shooting these - but what's more thrilling than doing something "wrong"? ;) The video of me drinking a full glass of my own pee in the public plaza was especially challenging since there was an older gentleman staring at me the old time (you can see him in the background!). Hope you enjoy this one!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:08
File Size: 230 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8671 - Sexy Girl Peeing In Public Places

Genres: piss drinking, cum eating, cum play, cum licking

DESCRIPTION: Sundays are for resting, relaxing and taking it easy. Why go all the way to the toilet downstairs when you can empty your bladder from the second floor onto your girlfriend below? And what if you get turned on while you're peeing on her... why not finish it off with a nice wank? The resulting high-altitude sperm shower will brighten her day and get you even more relaxed. You might be tired from all this effort. Time for a nap! The slurping noise your girlfriend makes as she drinks the cum and piss from the floor is a perfect lullaby for sweet dreams

<================>
Duration: 0:06:52
File Size: 262 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8672 - Lazy Sunday

Genres: dildo, insertion, orgasm, feet, masturbation, piss drinking, interview

DESCRIPTION: In this one I answer some of your most frequently asked questions while getting pissed on and masturbating with my new toy! I tried really hard to give complete answers but it was so hard!! The pleasure the wand was giving me was just too much to handle at times, and when boy started to pee on my head and all over my body I couldn't resist anymore and I came... twice!! Please let us know in the comments what are other questions you'd like to ask me, we'll try to answer them in an even more perverse way next time. - Morgan xx ps: We gave you a little "behind the scenes" at the end ;)

<================>
Duration: 0:10:17
File Size: 386 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8673 - Pissing Interview

Genres: piss drinking, boy drinks, fingering, pussy licking, morgan peeing

DESCRIPTION: We finally found the perfect mask for boy (appropriate for his name, no?) so you know what it means... it's his turn to be on the receiving end of the golden stream! He's been drinking my pee a lot in our private life, so we're really excited to finally share this side of our sex life with you. This is actually 2 different clips stitched together so you get even more piss swallowing action from boy (I have a very small bladder you see!). You also get to see him clean me up with his tongue, finger me and in general make himself very useful for once ;) Hope you enjoy this one - let us know if you want more of this kind of video

<================>
Duration: 0:05:46
File Size: 220 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8674 - Pissing Turn

Genres: piss drinking, cum on food, piss on food, food, glass

DESCRIPTION: What if, on your very first date with a beautiful girl, she confessed that she loves to be dominated and made to do nasty, perverted things... What would you do? Would you piss in her wine glass and make her drink it? Would you cover her food in sperm and urine and marvel as she eats it all, and actually thanks you at the end? Let us know in the comments what you would have done in boy's shoes - we love to hear your dirty ideas! ;) ------------ ps: This is the thumbnail that got the most votes (B) - here are the final results across here, Tumblr and Twitter: A) 10 votes B) 19 votes. Thanks to everyone who participated! Was fun to get everyone's opinions, will have to do it again

<================>
Duration: 0:10:34
File Size: 401 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8675 - First Pissing Date Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8675 - First Pissing Date Part 2

Genres: outdoor, piss drinking, public, flashing, blowjob, rimming, facial, gag, morgan peeing, ass licking, spit, rough

DESCRIPTION: What started out as a perfectly innocent hike in the countryside quickly evolved into a crazy sexscapade! In my defense drinking boy's pee in public always gets me hot, so when he made me do it on a country road *right after a car passed* I knew we were in for a good time! After that I just couldn't stop flashing my breasts for all to see, even with other people on the trail right in front of me... Then it got way crazier. He made me pee in his hand and drink it (!), lick his ass, suck his cock as he spat on my face... he finally gifted me with a fountain of sperm that gushed out with the power of a thousand suns, making quite a mess of my face and hair in the process. All of this while tourists walked unaware only meters away from us. After experiences like that, how can I not LOVE hiking

<================>
Duration: 0:09:59
File Size: 386 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8676 - Sexy Pissing Hike

Genres: dildo, piss drinking, facial, cum play, cum eating, deepthroat

DESCRIPTION: This one is a very intimate look into our couple, as if you were there! We invite you in as boy helps me get better at deepthroating... We talk, we joke, boy gives me his pee as I push the black dildo deeper and deeper into my throat, gagging and drooling everywhere. My favorite part is when he cums all over the dildo and makes me clean the cum by putting the whole thing inside my mouth.... HOT! It did slide quite a bit better with all that sperm coating the walls of my throat

<================>
Duration: 0:12:22
File Size: 473 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8678 - Deepthroat Practice Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8678 - Deepthroat Practice Part 2

Genres: dildo, masturbation, insertion, morgan peeing, piss drinking, solo

DESCRIPTION: I use boy's brand new gift (a double headed black dildo!) to masturbate in front of a mirror. So much fun! And much more taboo/exciting than I expected because it felt like I had a twin sister for a moment, and we were both fucking ourselves in front of each other... Her copying my movements: fucking herself slowly, then fast, then peeing all over the dildo and licking her juices from it... just like me

<================>
Duration: 0:10:32
File Size: 402 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8679 - Twin Sisters Dildo Masturbation Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8679 - Twin Sisters Dildo Masturbation Part 2

Genres: cum walk, piss drinking, outdoor, public, blowjob, flashing, morgan peeing, facial, cumshot

DESCRIPTION: Starts with some pretty innocent flashing around the park and gradually becomes more hardcore as I drink boy's pee, suck his cock and eventually get a huge facial! And then.... I walk around with cum on my face! In public! I was so embarassed, I could barely contain the panic and fear... but I did it, for you our dear fans :) Enjoy!

<================>
Duration: 0:12:16
File Size: 475 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8680 - Cum Walk In A Public Park Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8680 - Cum Walk In A Public Park Part 2

Genres: blowjob, piss drinking, bottle, rough, gag, facial, cum play, cum eating

DESCRIPTION: Just because I'm sick doesn't mean I get to rest. If we have a video to shoot for you, then we're gonna shoot it! boy is very strict on that. But he's also very kind, so he took this opportunity to teach me his grandmother's remedy for the flu. She must have been a very kinky woman, because it turned out to involve gettting piss poured all over my face while I got my mouth fucked! It did work tough - the next day I felt great. So... thank you grandma

<================>
Duration: 0:11:08
File Size: 422 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8682 - Grandmas Remedy Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8682 - Grandmas Remedy Part 2

Genres: funnel, fucking, piss and cum, piss drinking, fingering, cumshot, submissive

DESCRIPTION: This week we take our "piss and cum funnel" series to new heights! Mixing in some hard fucking was such a good idea, can't believe we never tried it before. The pee was flying everywhere, and the feeling of being "pinned down", unable to move by head without spilling boy's pee all over myself was extra humiliting and arousing! Despite some camera overheating issues (again) boy managed to finish with a huge cumshot directly in the pee, which I of course guzzled down. 5 stars, would try again! :) -Morgan xx PS: We thought this video was gone when the airline lost one of our bags last week but they found it so here you go! Hope you enjoy... it almost didn't get published, which makes it extra special for us

<================>
Duration: 0:09:54
File Size: 380 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8683 - Funnel Fuck

Genres: blowjob, rough, piss drinking, facial, cumshot, piss and cum, bowl, gag, submissive, dog leash

DESCRIPTION: boy saw this really messy blowjob on a tube site recently and wanted to recreate the experience B&M style. He goes really hard and deep into my throat and then spreads the slobber all over my face! May not be to everyone's taste but I'm sure some of you will appreciate it (let us know what you think in the comments!) Of course it wouldn't be a B&M video without some pee as well: at the end he fills a bowl and has me swallow the overflow so none falls on the floor. Then a BIG cumshot on my face and in the bowl... and I swallow it all like a champ! Good times were had by all

<================>
Duration: 0:12:14
File Size: 471 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8685 - Messy Blowjob Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 8685 - Messy Blowjob Part 2