Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tell Me What You Want Part 3

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Gagged Women , Bdsm , Tan Bodies , Male Domination , All Natural
Video language: English

I add more and more zipties to intensify Adara's bondage. Her nipples are clamped with clover's and then pulled tight around the back of her neck. I untie her hair from above and place her on the floor, where she is then hogzipped. She is nose hooked before the rope in her hair is tied back as well.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tell Me What You Want Part 3

IR Kali Kane - In A Bind

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment.
Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn. This is definitely not the way she wanted it.
Of course he wants to fuck her. She lets him do whatever he wants so that she can get what she wants, but at this point she couldn't stop him if she wanted to.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download IR Kali Kane - In A Bind

The Pretty, Kinky Desire

Kyler is one of the prettiest women you'll ever see...The pristine face and hair, the long and lean, feminine body...The shapely tits and ass, and a perfect little pussy...having her under my control is quite a thrill...and she doesnt seem to mind being an object for male pleasure, even if the pleasure is keeping her helpless, bound and moaning...or screaming...She is dedicated to being that object of kinky desire.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2973kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 200.6 MB

Download The Pretty, Kinky Desire

BoundLife - What to do on the last day of 2016? [bl529]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

What to do on the last day of 2016? Well, I decided to finally get my revenge on Roxanne! She has been tying me up most of the time and now it is my turn! I know she is not really a sub, but I don't care, she is going in the rigidspreader and I will ballgag her! The funny thing is, she holds one of the keys to my chastity belt, and I just know she will not even unlock my belt when I try to be dominant.

Duration: 3:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 306.6 MB

Download BoundLife - What to do on the last day of 2016? [bl529]

The torture of women as a tradition - part 1

In Ethiopia according to the tradition men whip harshly their women. We are trying to picture what such a tradition would look like with us. Will we have any applicants and if we do, can they keep their oath of obedience?

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download The torture of women as a tradition - part 1

Dina Ket - teen fitness girl captured

Cast: Dina Ket
Genres: harness gag, bondage, metal collar, nipples clamps, breast training machin

The farmer spotted this ultra toned tall teen girl in the gym. Dina Ket has teen udders of course, but that's not what the farmer noticed. He noticed her perfect big nipples! Those would be amazing for training sessions! Before Dina realized, she woke up in the barn, with her tiny wrists secured to the wall and a harness gag strapped into her mouth. Her neck was locked in a metal collar and her nipples were hurting from a pair of clover clamps. There was nothing she could do to stop the farmer from applying the electronic breast training machine (with goat milker cups) to her nipples. Dina was confused but strangely enough she did not struggle much. In fact, she seemed to get turned on by the milking process! Her nipples got doubled in size. Dina found her new home, she is a HuCow now!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14746kbps

Download Dina Ket - teen fitness girl captured

Nylon Foot Soaking Roommate

When Tina's roommate Cadence comes home from a long day on her feet at work, Tina can't help but notice her nylon covered feet. When she surprised her by beginning to worship her nylon covered feet it's Tina that gets a surprise as Cadence encourages her to soak her soles and suck her toes as they both get carried away with the pleasure.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 885.6 MB

Download Nylon Foot Soaking Roommate

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Busty redhead in glasses Gagged 4X Part 3

Genres: Bondage , Eye Glasses , Redheads

I walk her over to the bed and put her on her stomach. I let her get acquainted with her new situation for a few moments before I tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I then rope each of her legs to the ropes across her back very tightly. I leave her to twitch and moan for a while before I return with 2 big pairs of panties. Both are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear electrical tape completely around her head.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Busty redhead in glasses Gagged 4X Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Monica Jade's Predicament Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Ebony , Rope Bondage , Groping , Ethnic

Monica seems relieved to be sitting and even more so when I remove the mouth stretching red ball gag. Soon I remove her hood. Her wrists are untied and retied behind her back. The nipple clamps are also removed. A thick posture collar is strapped around her neck. I then tie up her right tit and then I tie it off to a ring on her collar. After a few failures, I manage to get Monica's left tit tied in the same manner. Monica get's worried that I'll get angry at her tit for not cooperating, but I don't get angry. I cleave gag her next and then I take a little time to play with and slap her bound tits as Monica moans through her gag. I clamp her septum next...

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 427.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Monica Jade's Predicament Part 2

On Display

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

This video features a lovely female, helplessly bound in rigid and inescapable gear. The female is the popular Australian bondage model Cobie. She's in the company of Elise Graves, Pling, and Mistress Troy Orleans, and it's obvious that Elise and Troy can't wait to get Cobie into bondage so they can ravage her voluptuous body. In addition, Cobie is a true bondage submissive and can't wait to be tied up and taken advantage of by these aggressive women.
The unique bondage scenario in this video incorporates a rigid metal 'Fiddle' which is suspended from the ceiling, and steel spreader bar which holds Cobie's ankles spread apart. This is my favorite bondage scenes, incorporating the Fiddle in a way you don't see used very often. In addition, the black spandex hood over Cobie's head is a perfect complement to the Fiddle and spreader bar, which further objectifies this poor woman. To me, Cobie's helpless situation presents us with nothing less than exquisite bondage art, and should be dis.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 834.0 MB

Download On Display

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara Begs For Bondage Part 3

Genres: Rope Bondage , Gagging , Male Domination , Tan Bodies , Groping

Adara doesn't go long without a gag. I grab her by her hair and enjoy watching her gag as I shove my fingers down her throat. I then continue finishing up with the rope. She got a small break from being gagged, but not much. I slip a nylon stocking over her head and then tightly strap the ballgag back in. I pull up a table and then I pick Adara up and set her on it face down. I then hogtie her as tightly as possible. Adara is not that flexible and although the hogtie doesn't look that tight compared to other ones that I've done, it is for Adara.

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara Begs For Bondage Part 3

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part1 HD 1080p

Young model in white short skirt, in black blouse, with sexy boobs and with shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her mouth with very big dildo. Professional bondage, dominationand torture for beautiful slavegirl with sexy body in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 37:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4281kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part1 HD 1080p

Angel Dustrial - Subdued and Cumming

Release Year: 2003
Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Angel Dustrial
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

She knows not where she is...She only knows that she is not where she should be...She calls out to no answer until the door finally opens...Her uneasiness is not exactly put to rest at the the sight of the man before her...She struggles as he gropes and despite her protests, he shall not be denied...

Duration: 8:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 973kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Angel Dustrial - Subdued and Cumming

BoundLife - White strap gags! Christmas time [bl528]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

A special update for you today!! Because it is almost Christmas! It's me and my friend Roxanne in straitjackets and white strap ballgags! I love red and white gags, it is so Christmassy! And they are also perfect for nurse play of course! I'm exicted about Xmas! Still wearing my chastity belt, have not been out for a few months now and my body is really getting used to it! I really hope to wear it for a long time, maybe even forever (although I don't know if that is possible).

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11708kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download BoundLife - White strap gags! Christmas time [bl528]

Sexy young Gina Valentina is a good submissive

Genres: BDSM

Gina Valentina is such a good little submissive. She stays bound up while she waits for her sexy blonde mistress Kenzie Taylor. When Kenzie arrives she waste no time in starting to tease cute little Gina. Kenzie also sits right on her face so Gina can get a nice taste and please her mistress. Finally Kenzie lets Gina loose and has her really get to work eating her pussy. Gina is such a good girl Kenzie decides to give her a little action too and makes her cum with her magic wand.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7006kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sexy young Gina Valentina is a good submissive

Grind Time

Studio: perfectslave

Victoria is a beauty and she looks even better once we get her tied to the bed spread eagle. We tie her hands to the bedposts and her legs are securely restrained. She puts up a great struggle as the magic wand gets to work on her clit but, it's to no avail. From behind her gag, her screams echo off the bedroom walls as she is pushed towards a climax. She grinds her sensitive pussy down on the vibe as she cums explosively.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 133.0 MB

Download Grind Time

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very hot slave girl part 1 Full HD 1080p

Hot slavegirl with naked wet pussy, with naked boobs and with beautiful ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts- hands and legs on the sofa. Clothespins on her nipples. Red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy. Profesional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3040kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very hot slave girl part 1 Full HD 1080p

Diamondly Post Hogtie Part Three

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. Diamondly is nose hooked and then left to endure her bondage for a while. I return soon enough with more rope, which I use to bind her feet to the post. Soon after her nipples are clamped with heavy spring clamps, and then Diamondly is left in her bondage for the rest of the clip.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diamondly Post Hogtie Part Three

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Twine Strappado for Purple Jade Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Ballgagged , Gagged Women , Bdsm

With Purple Jade now standing, I bind her shapely thighs with thin twine, before tying her leather collar off above. I cutt off her white panties and then remove her gag. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I grope and manhandle her for a while. Her panties are shoved in her mouth and held in place with many wraps of vetwrap.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8776kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Twine Strappado for Purple Jade Part 2

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very hot slave girl part 3 Full HD 1080p

Young slavegirl with naked small bobos, with naked sexy body and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black . Her tied up with scotch - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples and pussy lips. He fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6058kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very hot slave girl part 3 Full HD 1080p