Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Marica Hase - Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Marica Hase, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English

Tiny Asian Marica Hase admitted to us that she was nervous. She took one look at the 10 inch BBC that was going to work her over today and she wasn't sure she was up to it. We have faith in this little fucktoy however. By the time we are done with her, her throat is going to be trained well enough it will be up to taking on any dock out there.
Today is going to be simple-we are going to manhandle this little slut every which way until she can no longer see straight. We start her off blindfolded and bound, so that she can not see or anticipate anything that is coming her way. Walking up and grabbing her we shove a ballgag into the mouth hole to get her training started. Then we yank her up over our legs and lay out some firm classic OTK spanking. Her flawless ass roses up nicely.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 659.0 MB

Download Marica Hase - Jack Hammer

Pussy - Prison Strap

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was ju.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pussy - Prison Strap

Suffering & Punishment

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

When we say Balls and Assholes, we are talking about what The Pig loves to suck. That's why we call her The Pig. She admits her purpose on earth is to lick the assholes and balls of her superiors. The cunthole is in the barn, chained in a very uncomfortable position, wearing only her slut heels and a ridiculous pair of non-shorts. However, just add a see-through blouse and this is pretty much what this piece of shit will wear in public. She craves this treatment, degrading, humiliating, and most of all, painful. Because at the end of the day, what this cunthole craves more than anything is suffering and punishment. Why does she need to be punished? Who knows, ask her next time she's licking your balls and asshole.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Suffering & Punishment

Super bondage, torture and domination for sexy young girl part 1 HD 1080

Hot slavegirl with small boobs, with naked pussy, with hot little ass a nd with beautiful body plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her naked wet pussy, with big vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny model with sexy ass in the large room.

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3803kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, torture and domination for sexy young girl part 1 HD 1080

Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1

Studio: Graias
Cast: Piglet
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A pure desperate victim is offering her useless meat to be extremely tortured. By signing the bitter contract, she is accepting any, any brutal pain coming from utmost sadist Lomp. She seems quite submissive. Dr. Lomp will surely get the maximum from her poor flesh. It will be a hard task to ruin down her, but Lomp will get the mission completed.

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9914kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rubee Punished for Tardiness pt 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Rubee
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Ebony Bdsm , All Natural , Large Nipples

Rubee's ass is begging for more spankings... especially now that it is lifted by the ropes. I eventually untie her neckrope from above and allow her to sit in a chair for now. I remove her gag before I dod a little test on her right tit. Yes, they are small, but I'm pretty sure I can get them tied. I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage before I fashion a simple chest harness. Now that we have a base, we can get them tits tied. Once tied her nipples really extend, begging for clamps. We'll get to that, but her gag needs attention first. Many wraps of black tape make it excruciatingly tight.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 986.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rubee Punished for Tardiness pt 2

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 733.2 MB

Download Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dani is Tightly Bound and Abused Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Dani sits and waits as drool starts to run down her tied tits. I soon return and hang an old wood and steel spreader bar above her. Ropes are tied to her tits and then pulled out and up and tied off to the ends of the overhead bar. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and then is tied off to the fence post behind her. A block and tackle is hooked onto her crotchrope and it is pulled forward. Poor Dani is left for a short while to endure her bondage while snot and drool make their way down her chin and onto her tits and chest. I decide to give her bound tits a little more attention. I squeeze them and give them a few light slaps before I clamp her nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she doesn't like this at all! Since I'm a nice guy, I don't leave them on for very long... but long enough that they leave a few nice marks. A better gag is needed. Her ballgag is removed and a large sponge is taped in her mouth. I manhandle her a bit more before untying her tits fr.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 649.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dani is Tightly Bound and Abused Part 2

Tiffany - reverse prayer breast bondage

It had to be done! We tied Tiffany quite a few times, and we never used rope around her boobs. She did not like the idea, and she was afraid it would look silly. Well, we still did it, and it looked amazing of course. Tiffany just has perfect natural tieable boobs. We also put her in a reverse prayer, which is an awesome skill we didn't even know she possessed. Reverse prayer breast bondage is so great, no matter what Tiffany thinks

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 350.0 MB

Download Tiffany - reverse prayer breast bondage

Lucy Lauren - The pet (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lucy Lauren
Genres: BDSM

Lucy Lauren has very sensitive nipples. Remember her first time? And then her triple pumping? A lot of members have been concerned she would never be able to handle the red cow milker. But today is the day: Lucy Lauren is going on the red cow milker!! She has been trained very well, her pet skills are incredible. She can be gagged with a huge gag all the time, she will walk on her hands and knees, and she is very obedient. The farmer has a little fun with her before the session, leading her around in circles on a leash, and putting nipple clamps on her in preparation for the milking session. Of course, we are not completely evil here so we gave Lucy a high speed vibrator to make her session bearable. Soon she was a drooling moaning mess, while her nipples were pumped to triple the original size! Yes, it was very painful for her, but training is necessary, we can't leave any of our herd behind!

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14761kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lucy Lauren - The pet (2021)

Se Ava Dalush - Matt Williams

Cast: Ava Dalush, Matt Williams

Today we proudly welcome a fresh face to the Sexuallybroken stage. Ava Dalush is a tanned and curvy English rose that only recently discovered her love of bondage. We are always happy to break in the newbies and today Ava gets an experience that she will not be forgetting anytime soon.
Bound down and tightly restrained on a custom made wooden bondage device in a face down ass up position that perfectly displays that bubblebutt, Ava is in for the ride of her life. A fucking machine is bolted down in place between those wide open legs and her eager open is open for business on the other side. Let's find out just how well this English rose can multi-task.
The rock hard cock is jammed deep down her face pussy as the fucking machine pounds away at her incredibly responsive cunt. She cums almost instantly, she can not help herself, and keeps on cumming for the whole session. Super sensitive pussies are always a delight. The drool pours out of her hard used mouth hole as her eyes glaze ove.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 700.2 MB

Download Se Ava Dalush - Matt Williams

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Like a magician making a rabbit disappear, Amber makes every inch of Jack vanish down her well-trained gullet. Enough with the warmup. Shifting quickly, Jack throws her bound body onto the bed and proceeds to really lay into her.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Hope Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Slave girl Hope deserves a hard punishment because she gets Dr. Lomp quite angry. She tries to fool the Boss. Anyway gracious Dr. Lomp shows some mercy and puts a gag in her mouth. Her sentence is 50 whip strokes on her back. You will watch her brutally whipped, while stirring in an unbearable pain. Her screams are so inviting that you'll never want the scene to finish, while she even can't resist as her hands are restricted. Even though she is a brave girl, she can't pass Dr. Lomp's silentness test. On the last scene, you'll love her looking in your eyes and telling you her thankfulness.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8926kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hope Part 2

Super bondage, torture and domination for sexy young girl part 2 HD 1080

Young brunette with wet pussy, with small tits, with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes and scotch- full body on the floor, on the chair. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her naked pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, mummification and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6065kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, torture and domination for sexy young girl part 2 HD 1080

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hanging Upside Down Bound with Fishing Line

Jennah needs an attitude adjustment and I've found that spending some time bound and hanging upside usually does the trick. I ballgag her first and then grope and slap her tits. I add a large thick posture collar. I grope and slap her tits a few more times, before I bind them with thin cruel fishing line. She wants me to take take the collar off. I wait a while as I make her beg. I take it off of her and tightly bind her elbows together. I put her on the floor and add a rope to her ankle bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 591.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hanging Upside Down Bound with Fishing Line

Kay Kardia Kardiac Bonds

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.
She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia Kardiac Bonds

Painslut in Training -part 7

Nora begs like the good little slut she is as JT finishes this amazing shoot with more BDSM pain. Nora starts in her finest begging position and JT starts her pain regimine with a paddle on her ass and the front of her thighs. More deep pinching on already sore skin as he digs into her tight flesh to crush at her already burning flesh. If you watch closely, you will see the seasoned Sadist mentally feeding as he sears her flesh with the paddle again and again.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Painslut in Training -part 7

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dia Zerva is Dr Cupcakes new Bondage Toy Part 3

Dr. Cupcakes returns and removes her ball gag, but promptly replaces it with a huge sponge. Clear tape seals it in tightly. He puts her on her side and leaves her to struggle with her new gag. He finally returns with some thin twine. He ties all the toes on her right foot with it. He the puts dia on her stomach and tightly hogties her. He ties her head back using the rope he tied in her hair earlier. He leaves agin, but not for long. He returns with a wooden spoon... now why in the world would he have such a thing. Ahh, he uses it to smack poor dia's bare feet... Over and over again. Always experimenting, the Good Doctor notes the difference as he slaps her toe tied foot and the foot he left free. dia screams and sobs in agony through her gag. He rolls her on her side and gropes her bound tits some more. He unbuttons her Daisy Dukes and pulls her white panties deep inside her, before he lets her roll back on her stomach. He leaves poor dia Hogtied on her stomach, barely able to move a.

Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 628.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dia Zerva is Dr Cupcakes new Bondage Toy Part 3

Coxy - Pink bondage

Coxy! She has been tied up so many times, you may think she likes it. We don't know for sure, but we suspect she does enjoy it! This super model seems to have no problems with a bit of rope and struggling. And a ballgag is no problem either! Box tied in pink rope, Coxy looks very awesome. But HOGtied in pink rope, with a nice pink ballgag, she looks even better! We will just keep tying her up, suggestions for future ties are welcome of course!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 349.8 MB

Download Coxy - Pink bondage

Anus Whipping

Release Year: 2021

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Anus Whipping