Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Dramatic Detention

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This clip stars Chrissy Marie playing Zoe Anderson, a political reporter who has been investigating the mayor. The scene opens with Chrissy seated at her office. She's wearing a business outfit with a white, long-sleeved satin shirt. On her left wrist she's wearing a watch with a black leather strap. She hears a knock at the door and says come in. To her surprise it is a police officer, and she asks if there is a problem. He tells her he has a warrant for her arrest. She asks how is that possible? He tells her it's for an unpaid parking ticket, but she insists to him that she paid that, as she rummages through her desk for the receipts. He just says "I'm sorry Miss Anderson but I have to take you with me, I'm just following orders." Thats when she realizes that the mayor must be behind all of this, and the officer confirms her suspicion. After a long pause Miss Anderson asks "Are you going to handcuff me?" The officer tells her he is under strict orders to handcuff her and that the ma.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 458.6 MB

Download Dramatic Detention

Enchantress Sahrye...Trapped in the Basement Dungeon!

Enchantress sahrye is dressed in proper dungeon attire....A skintight, red spandex catsuit, short leather gloves and sexy high heeled platform otk boots! Sahrye gets ballgagged and her wrists and ankles are cuffed...Her hands are tied overhead and her sexy booted ankles are spread apart with a spreader bar! Jute rope is added to her thighs and tied off and lastly a tight crotch rope is added and tied off to the dungeon ceiling! What a perilous predicament the poor enchantress finds herself in!.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4163kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 455.6 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye...Trapped in the Basement Dungeon!

Vanity Play

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Vanity is bound in her inaugural strict hogtied with her elbows tight together behind her back. It's always enjoyable watching a girl tied for the very first time fall in love with that feeling of strict, helpless ropes.

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 47.8 MB

Download Vanity Play

Fragile Slave Serena Bondage Orgasms on Stairs

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Fragile Slave
Cast: Serena Blair
Genres: BDSM, Ballgagged, Bondage Orgasms, Rope Bondage

Alexa Grace is sexy as hell in her glasses and black dress. Once that is stripped away, she reveals her fit body and that glorious ass. We tie her in a chair and sit back to watch as she struggle to against the ropes.

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3669kbps
Audio: 296kbps

File size: 186.7 MB

Download Fragile Slave Serena Bondage Orgasms on Stairs

Powershotz - Tiki strappad

Release Year: 2020

What an uncomfortable position it is for Tiki. Her hands were bound backwards, and she's holding her upper body weight on her neck. Buttocks arched and ready for penetration.
She is entered from behind, and her yelps of displeasure can be heard. But no sympathy for the guy who fucks her. He seems to enjoyed it more like this.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 113.9 MB

Download Powershotz - Tiki strappad

Bondage, domination and spanking for two hot girls part 2 HD 1080p

Two sexy slavegirls with naked beautiful shaved pussies, with naked sexy tits and with naked hot bodeies. Their stripped. Their tied up with chains on the floor. Clothespins on their nipples and pussy lips. Professional bondage, predicament, domination and torture for two horny models with naked boobs in the large house.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6422kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and spanking for two hot girls part 2 HD 1080p

Captivechrissymarie - Chrissy Marie - Chrissy's Slut Training

A special kind of training is in store for Chrissy today. Slut training to be specific, but with a twist. She will first be instructed to do some exercises and stretches to test her ability to follow orders. As requested she is wearing a slutty school girl outfit with no bra or panties complete with white frilly ankle socks, high heels and a slut collar. Her wrists have been cuffed and pulled down behind her neck with a chain connected to another chain locked around her waist. She also has a ring gag in her mouth. She is shy and nervous, not knowing what will be expected of her. To begin she is instructed to march in place being counted 1,2,1,2. The count keeps getting faster until she can't keep up with the pace. Then Master approaches her, removes her heels and lifts her top to reveal her breasts. He fondles her and briefly lifts skirt to grope her shaved pussy. Nipple clamps with bells are attached and she is then ordered to march again. By this time she is starting to drool uncont.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.0 MB

Download Captivechrissymarie - Chrissy Marie - Chrissy's Slut Training

Rachel Adams Dungeon Prisoner!

Incredible bondage goddess rachel adams adorns the basement dungeon once again! This time wearing a scorching hot outfit...Skintight, red, spandex catsuit, short, black leather gloves and sinfully sexy high heeled, platform, thigh high boots! Dressed like this, i think rachel had plans to be captured and tied up! Tight ropes are applied to her lucious body...There is no escape once ensnared! A heavy leather muzzle gag keeps her quiet! Poor rachel is finally immobilized in a tight hogtie! She can only wiggle her sexy, booted ankles! She just might be kept as a permanent fixture here around the basement dungeon!.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4177kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 534.6 MB

Download Rachel Adams Dungeon Prisoner!

Hope - Slave of Throne

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hope - Slave of Throne

Dreams of Bondage

Chrissy is on the phone with her friend telling her she cant go out tonight because she already has plans. She hangs up and gets under the covers and starts pleasuring herself. She starts to thinks she is making too much noise, so she gets and idea and takes off her panties and stuffs them in her mouth to muffle her sexy moans. She continues pleasuring herself but decides she is still too loud and needs to make the gag more effective, so she grabs a scarf from nearby and cleave gags herself with, and keeps going until she finishes relieving herself. She takes out the gag and goes to bed..

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dreams of Bondage

A Model Slave

This story is about a model who shows up for a glamour shoot only to find out that the guy is not a real photographer but instead is a front man for wealthy men who like to take hot girls for their pleasure. The scene opens with Chrissy in her parked car talking with manager in full bitch mode. "Yes I'm here, but I don't even want to do this, I know the money is good, but this guy just creeps me out!" She finally agrees to do it but makes him promise to call her back later and check on her. We see her walk to the front door in a sexy tight dress and heels and knock. The entire time, the 'photographer' has been inside talking with the potential buyer. He tells him "the package has arrived" and ensures the buyer's video is clear. He goes and answers the door (camera POV) and we see Chrissy come in being very abrupt and stuck up. "So Chrissy, it's nice to finally meet you" he tries to make some friendly small talk but she just gets even more annoyed. "I'm here for a glamour shoot so lets.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A Model Slave

Disciple of Impact

Vanessa is back and this time Master Liam gets his turn with her. The two of them have a history and this seems to be something that has been a long time coming. She has wanted to do a scene with him for years, and today is the day that she feels the wrath of Liam's sadism. She was late for the shoot and Liam has little patience for tardiness, so Vanessa is already off to a bad start with him. Belted to a post she realizes that there is no where to run, and nothing can protect her from his impact and discipline. Next she is put on her knees in a very strict device that allows zero movement, and Liam rains hot wax down on her, before he reddens her body with more impact. Lots of orgasms and heavy impact prove why Vanessa will be back soon.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:12
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1471kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

Download Disciple of Impact

Double Hooked Cock Sucker - Abigail Dupree

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Anal Hook, Speculum

Master James reflects... One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the DEBRISx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave. In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value. The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always to.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Hooked Cock Sucker - Abigail Dupree

Nadia White - Left To Her Own Devices

First Nadia slips into a shiny see-through Winter Fetish mesh catsuit and then pulls on some tall leather platform Pleaser boots. She wraps a satin corset around her waist and cinches it tight and then finishes off her outfit with some opera gloves. She enters the studio and I waste no time shoving a huge car wash sponge into her mouth and strapping a full leather muzzle gag over the top. I begin wrapping her upper torso with silky red rope, and then I tie her hands behind her and pull the extra rope up between her legs to make a nice crotch rope. I ease her down onto her belly in the rack and center her. I tie her ankles individually and pull them tight up to the front posts, arching her up a little at first, then I tie onto her torso harness and attached crotch rope and anchor that back to the opposite posts to really set the arch in and make a unique predicament. I then tie her elbows together and run the rope forward and up thru the "D" ring on top of her head harness and attach i.

Duration: 28:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

Download Nadia White - Left To Her Own Devices

Pepper 825 - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Peppers bountiful tits are tied next. They each get 25 feet of rope. More rope is used to bind her upper body, before I remove her neck rope and Pepper takes a seat so I can gag her. I use a homemade ball and add some face bondage as well. After that, Pepper goes on the floor where she'll be hogtied in Part 4.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 401.0 MB

Download Pepper 825 - Part 3

Teaching The New Office Slut A Lesson

Adara's the new girl in the office and one day is caught heavily flirting with the boss. Long time employee Dixie isn't too keen on Adara stealing her thunder so she decides to teach the slut a lesson.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Teaching The New Office Slut A Lesson

Eden Sin gets rough experiment

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.
The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.
Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.
The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to pa.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Eden Sin gets rough experiment

Cobie - behind the scenes

Cobie is a bondage model (an award winning one), and she loves shooting fetish and bondage a lot! So when she was in Europe, she shot for many websites again, and even during her Chastity Deal she did not stop working!

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 552.4 MB

Download Cobie - behind the scenes