Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Escape Competition For The Job

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy and Terra are both interviewing for the same managerial position at the best hotel in town. It's the end of the day and they are the last two left at the end of a long interview process so they end up being interviewed together. Terra takes the lead as she talks about why she would be a better fit for the job, but the interviewer cuts her off and tells her that all the candidates have degrees but they are looking for a different type of experience. He goes on to ask the girls what they would do if they found themselves in a hostage type situation where they got tied up! Both girls are thrown off by the question and Chrissy asks "Does that really happen here"? He explains that you never know and they want their managers to prepared for anything. He goes on to tell Chrissy and Terra that for the final part of the interview they are going to be bound and gagged and challenged to escape! At first they are hesitant but he goes on to tell them that whoever gets free first will get t.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 366.2 MB

Download Escape Competition For The Job

Delirious Worships Goddess Starla

Back in submissive mode, the beautiful Delirious Hunter begins her tribute to Goddess Starla with foot worship, once she has seen that Delirious is skillful at this, Goddess rewards her with a ride in her new sex stool, a 'flexible flyer' rig with a large dildo that she impales her pussy on and bounces away. Not to be left out of the fun, Goddess uses the magic wand on her clit until both of them come to screaming climaxes!

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3438kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 376.5 MB

Download Delirious Worships Goddess Starla

Pain & Electricity

How delicious.....EricX has the lovely Cheri just where he wants her, securely tied to his bondage bench. He blindfolds her, telling her that confusing the senses is the only way to truly explore sensation play. From electrical play to deep throating her Master's cock, Cheri experiences a whole new realm of pain and sensation. By the end of the afternoon, she is so hot and wet, she begs her Master to make her cum.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 371.1 MB

Download Pain & Electricity

Medieval Torment

Sexual adventurist Maxine X is suspended inside a chain ball. Her master then places her inside a chain box. Maxine X is then shackled to a steel post and stretched on a rack. Tension fills the air as she is and forcibly pleasured.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1364kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 177.6 MB

Download Medieval Torment

Vindictive Voyeur

Chrissy had to call her maintenance guy, again! Things just keep falling apart and now her patio door is jammed! He tells her it will take about an hour to replace it, so she excuses herself to change and get ready for a party she is running a little late for. She heads to the other room, while the maintenance man (camera POV) mentions how hot she looked and decides to go and see if he can catch a peek. Lucky for him, her bedroom door is cracked just enough and he has a perfect view. Chrissy unknowingly strips nude and checks herself out in the mirror. After a while of her standing there naked and primping herself, neglecting to get redressed, he can no longer control his urges, her sexy body is far to tempting, and reveals himself, hoping by chance she will go along with it!? Of course she doesn't though! She yells at him to get out of her room, making him realize that she isn't going to give in easily, so he quickly hand gags her as tight as her can to silence her screams as drags h.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Vindictive Voyeur

StrapOnSquad Kendra Cole and Marina Angel's

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kendra Cole, Marina Angel's
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Guess who graduated to a Mistress, someone who has confessed her love for hot lesbian domination: the cute and sexy Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep you rock hard, start to finish. She's brought in a young curious hot girl, Kendra Cole, who is craving hardcore sex.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Kendra Cole and Marina Angel's

Agent Khrystal Captured

Khrystal is an undercover detective who has tracked down the hideout of the leader of a crime ring she wants to bring down. She carefully enters the creepy hideout and starts snooping around for the evidence she needs but she is quickly ambushed from behind and knocked out with a rag over her mouth and nose. When Khrystal slowly starts to come to she finds herself in a kneeling chair with her wrists already tied behind her back. She is a bit groggy as she realizes the man tying her ankles together under the chair. Khrystal tries reasoning with him but he doesn't say a word as he continues tying her up tighter and tighter. adding several ropes around her chest and a rope around her neck. Then he binds her elbows tightly together behind her back which distresses her even further. Khrystal pleads with him to let her go but no such luck for the helplessly bound captive! He proceeds to gag her with a big red ballgag then leaves. Khrystal desperately struggles against the tight ropes, becom.

Duration: 25:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6826kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Agent Khrystal Captured

Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore

We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Cross To Bear, Part 2

Released from the cross and now strung up by her heels, Maia is lubed and prepped for the dong. Ogre slides it into place and then smashes a vibe against her clit. The vibe, when kicked into action, sends chills down Maia's spine as she is strung higher up towards the rafters. Ogre then works her into a pummeling orgasm before he reaches for his floggers and pummels her with the leather. Finally, he clamps her nipples before tying them off to a free-weight as Maia prays for escape.

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 76.5 MB

Download Cross To Bear, Part 2

Hannah Tied in a Turtleneck, Jeans and Boots! Part-1

Hannah is a vision of beauty...this gorgeous brunette is dressed to ! Wearing skin tight blue jeans, a tight turtleneck sweaterdress, black leather opera gloves and skyhigh platform black leather 5.5" high heeled boots!!! Dressed like this, Hannah needs some attention!! She is tightly bound...I only use the very minimum of tight white nylon rope on her....to show off Hannah's FANTASTIC figure and FANTASTIC outfit....but the ropes are placed perfectly...subduing poor Hannah and leaving her helpless and struggling!! A tight chin-strap ballgag keeps her quiet during her ordeal!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 190.6 MB

Download Hannah Tied in a Turtleneck, Jeans and Boots! Part-1

Strung Up Submission Pt. 2

For the next part of her training Chrissy is kneeling frog tied on the floor with her arms strung up high over her head. A chest harness is added (on screen) to keep her perfect tits on full display. He is ready to see how much breast torture she can take! He clamps her big nipples as she helplessly mmmpppphhsss and whimpers, not able to say a thing with that big red ball gag still in her mouth! She continues to drool even more throughout part two, especially once he starts flogging her tits and pussy. He tries to whip the clamps off but her nipples are clamped so tight that they don't budge! So he decides to try something, and removes the clamps before pulling out a set of nipple suckers! He suctions them on and she squeals through her gag, guess she though they wouldn't be as bad as the clamps, but they are actually worse! He leaves them suctioned on her sensitive nipples and proceeds to flog them until he finally whips them off. All the while Chrissy is trying her hardest to endure.

Duration: 8:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download Strung Up Submission Pt. 2

Candle Boxxx

Fetish model, Candle Boxxx has been waiting more than two years to shoot with us, and arrived for her session sporting a rather large bush of pubic hair. She really enjoys having squirting orgasms on camera, so we gave her some tasks to accomplish before we would allow her to cum. First she had to drink a lot of water and hold it while she shaved off all her pubes. Then she had to pee into a bowl after holding it in for an hour. After that, Candle was allowed to play with the vibrator and see how many times she could squirt. She's quite the fountain!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 296.3 MB

Download Candle Boxxx

Busted & Bound in Boots

I met a new girlfriend recently who is going through a brutal divorce. She tells me all the time how she thinks he is secretly hiding money from her and trying to screw her over in the divorce. I asked her how she would know that, and she mentions glancing at some documents lying around his new apartment but never got a chance to look at them closely. So I tell her to just go look for them when he's not home, but she doesn't have the guts to do it, so being the bad ass friend I am I tell her that I will do it for her. I've never met the guy before, but I'm sure there's nothing to be afraid of. She gives me some information on where he lives, when he leaves for work, and the spare key under the mat, and I assure her not to worry I'll be sure to be quick and not get caught or leave a trace..

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8212kbps
Audio: 240kbps

Download Busted & Bound in Boots

Mummified From The Waist Down!

Chrissy just got home from running errands and was surprised to find a robber in her home! He hand gags her to keep her quiet and makes her agree to cooperate with him. She nods her head and he removes his hand from over her mouth. He XXXX her to strip out of her clothes, so that the tape will better secure her. She is extremely embarrassed but follows his orders out of fear. When she removes her bra he can tell how humiliated she is and decides he will let her keep her thong on. He has to move quickly so he gets to work taping her wrists and and pinning her arms down. She questions him and begs him to stop, she thought he wouldn't tape her up if she stripped for him! He shoves a sock in her mouth to put an end to that and wraps the tape around her head several times to muffle her cries for help. Then he tapes her legs and leaves her bound and gagged while he finishes searching the place. She struggles hard trying to get free, but the tape won't budge. She can still manage to roll aro.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 843.4 MB

Download Mummified From The Waist Down!

Moving Day

It's moving day for Chrissy Marie and tensions are high. She hired some help from a local moving company and she has been less than pleased with the guys work ethic. It's been a long day and he is almost finished with the last of the boxes, finally! The moving guy also had a rough day listening to Chrissy run her mouth; she has been giving him shit all day long! He asks her where she would like the last box he is holding and she tells him right there is fine, so he drops it on the floor. Chrissy gets extremely angry and starts yelling at the guy that the box obviously says fragile, can't he read?! She tells him she is going to call his company right away to complain, but before she can finish dialing the phone the man grabs her and hand gags her tightly, deciding it's time to teach the little self-righteous bitch a lesson! Nobody disrespects him like that!.

Duration: 23:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Moving Day

Mia Li

There I was again, my ankles bound to the floor, hands stretched and chained apart. From what happened last time, I wasn't sure who was going to walk in. That excited me greatly. Maybe someone knew would come in. Maybe several guys would file in to gang bang. To my relief, Master's Associate walked in. He must've of liked me. I was certainly ready for more. He started the session with his great cock down my throat, making me gag and squeal for more. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head further down his cock, hitting deep down my throat. He went further down this time. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me up on my feet to use my pussy. He wrapped a rope around my waist to pull me back on his cock fast and hard. I couldn't stop cumming on his dick, which he would feed to me over and over. He could tell I was enjoying myself. So he spoiled me with a vibrator, rubbing it up and down my pussy. I came more. I tried to catch my breath from the sensation overload but he raised me ba.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3084kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 620.7 MB

Download Mia Li

Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart

Darling painslut -pt 4

Nikki Darling is tied to the Star Cross, completely and utterly vulnerable to ArtExtreme and whatever devious torments he has in mind. Nikki can barely catch her breath as canes, whips and floggers torment her tiny tits and soft, succulent thighs.

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 101.8 MB

Download Darling painslut -pt 4

Clara boob cuffed to the wall

We gave new girl Clara three neck cuffs. She was a little confused, as she only has 1 neck, but she soon worked out where the other two should go. They were attached to the wall by a chain, so she would be stuck by only her boobs for this afternoon. It can be quite frustrating having big boobs that can be cuffed. Models sometimes feel it is not fair they get some challenges that other models can't do. Clara has always been happy with her big breasts, but not today, she would need a key to be released, where other models would just have walked away. Life is not fair!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14598kbps

File size: 485.4 MB

Download Clara boob cuffed to the wall