Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Kacie & Roxy - Wednesday

You guessed it: Wednesday is collar day at Chastity Belt College! An easy day, you might think. But don't forget about the gear they are already wearing! Roxy's chest is still getting squeezed by her tight chastity bra, and she is about to give up! Kacie has to make every effort to keep her friend in the game!
First, the duo is worried about what the teachers may say about the collars, the only piece of gear so far that will be visible. Surprisingly, it is Roxy who tells Kacie is won't be so noticeable. She suggests trying the collars to see if they can be hidden by their shirts and ties. Unfortunately, the collars are very visible, and they only discover this after they have locked them onto each other! This will be a hard day at school!
After school, Roxy tells Kacie that she can't make it for two more days. But it seems the reason is not the tight chastity bra! Roxy is getting frustrated, she can't touch her nipples, or her pussy! She really didn't expect that she would be so fru.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

Download Kacie & Roxy - Wednesday

Taped on the First Date!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy is on a first date and really like the guy so she agrees to come up to his place with him. She excuses herself to 'freshen up' and returns wearing only her bra, panties, garter belt, stocking and heels, sure to seduce him. He tells her that he would really like to tie her up! She asks if he means bondage, like ropes and blindfolds, and tells him thats kind of kinky but she likes that. Then he tells her rope isn't exactly his medium of choice. He pulls out a roll of duct tape and she gives him a confused look. "You want to tape me up? I don't know about that" she hesitates but he has already made up his mind that he is going to tightly wrap her beautiful body up with tape and make her all his for the night!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 707.6 MB

Download Taped on the First Date!

Bell Hop Bondage Recruit

I just arrived at my hotel, ready for a wild and crazy weekend getaway to Vegas! I notice an attractive bellhop when I arrive at valet and ask if he will help me bring my bags up to my room. When we arrive, he hesitates to enter the room with me, but I tell him if he helps me unpack a little I will be sure to give him a good tip. Once inside I have his attention and I start to go through my bag of kinky toys, pulling out the bundles of white rope, as if it's nothing new for me, which it isn't! He looks confused, so I go on to explain to him that I have a little fetish for being bound and gagged. I'm not sure if he will be into it, but I ask anyway if he would help by tying me up, as it is hard to do myself! To my surprise, he agrees to play along! I tell him I'm going to go get ready to be tied up and will be right back, I'm getting turned on just thinking about it!.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9643kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 826.6 MB

Download Bell Hop Bondage Recruit

Unreliable Employee

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Lesby, Toy
Video language: Portuguese

It was such a big mistake from Jesika Gold to fuck on the boss' table, in her office, and not cover the signs. Gossip flies fast and Jesika has to face with the consequences... and with Ms Katy Parker, there are always consequences. Jesika gets into school, where she learns about discipline, as Ms. Parker turns her into a fuck-toy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Unreliable Employee

The Bet - Part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Bet - Part 2

Strict Ballerina Hogtie

Cast: Illustrious Rogue

Illustrious Rogue shows off her many years of yoga training in this intense video. Dressed in a stunning leotard, ballet skirt and slippers, and shiny nylon dance tights, she looks amazing! First we pull a tight crotch rope and tie the "butt lifter" rope, digging in deep and spreading everything apart. Next the upper body harness, elbows, and wrists are neatly bound together. She lays face down on the table and I strap a leather harness ballgag evenly over her face and head. Next I pull her up into a fantastic back arch before securing her ankle ropes to the upper body harness, and finally tying back the head harness for a nice, neat, very strict package!

Duration: 22:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 498.9 MB

Download Strict Ballerina Hogtie

Bartender Magda Endures Gang Bang Rough Sex

Magda is a flirty blonde bartender who also offers sexual favors for money. She is doing witchcraft to make all men willing. She's exposed, arrested and punished in the bar by disgruntled men. She must endure imprisonment, BDSM fun, gang bang, food play with sausages, spanking, slapping, fingering, breast, nipple and pussy torment, rough sex and deep double penetration. She actually likes it! Let's see if she likes the dungeon.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Bartender Magda Endures Gang Bang Rough Sex

Vina - after her belting

Within minutes after her belting, Vina was already exploring the chastity device she would have to wear for an unknown number of days (I did not tell her yet). The belt was tight on her hips, but not on her stomach. That's normal, when a girl is lying down the soft stomach area can leave a little gap. A properly fitted chastity belt can not be pushed down (the hip bones prevent it), so the crotch part always stays tight. Especially with a large 4-ball plug inside, the belt has very limited movement. It was stuck in one place, and not going anywhere.
Vina was particularly intrigued by the fact that she could feel the plug base when reaching into her anal opening. The plug is in a metal slot, and it can move back and forth a little, to allow for the body to bend. I was planning on keeping her in her tiny My-Steel for 7 days, with the plug in her at all times, and as little breaks as needed. No toilet breaks, but of course some cleaning breaks were required for hygiene (especially with .

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 528.7 MB

Download Vina - after her belting

Angel Diamonds - nowhere to go

All of her weight is resting on her pussy as she sits on the Sybian. Her hands are pulled upwards and placed into handcuffs that prevent her from leaning back to escape the intense vibrations of the Sybian. Just sit back and watch Angel Diamond as she slowly starts to orgasm. This is one of the most intense days of her life with 2 mind blowing orgasms.

Duration: 4:27
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 2026kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 69.7 MB

Download Angel Diamonds - nowhere to go

Kay meets the Splizter

The first round with Kay on the Splitzer went to the machine. Tough gal Kay totally underestimated this evil device. Kay joins the three others who figured this was an easy one and found out that it is a beast. Now she's pissed and looking form a rematch as soon as I have upgraded the sliders.

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 154.8 MB

Download Kay meets the Splizter

Bound Babysitter Pt. 1

I'm babysitting my neighbors , bored out of our minds with nothing to do. I ask him what he wants to do, and he mentions wanting to play a game where I get tied up and struggle. Kids these day, how do they think of this stuff? I agree to play along, acting like a damsel in distress, but really it's all just fun and games. I tell him to get me something to tie myself up with, and he returns with a roll of duct tape! He tells me exactly where to put it, and before he helps me tape my hands behind my back, I tell him if I was really being tied he would need something to keep me quiet. He hands me his sock, which I stuff in my mouth and seal in with 4 more pieces of duct tape. Once I'm all taped up, I play along, struggling around on the floor, and trying to get up and hop around. Then all of a sudden a hear the duct tape again and I exclaim, more tape?! He ends up adding more tape to my torso to keep my arms and wrists in place. Now I really can't get free, even if I wanted to! As I stru.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4767kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 489.3 MB

Download Bound Babysitter Pt. 1

The Mummy Princess

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Blowjob, Brunette ,Hardcore, Tattoo

She spent two millenniums waiting for this chance, she is the damned Egyptian princess Assmanet. She destroyed her sarcophagus, broke free of her chains and reunited with the dark powers to conquer the world. But to achieve her final victory, she has to sodomize her liberator, Dick. Assmanet, the queen of terror, sucks Dick's soul out through his dick and devours every last drop of it. Then her dark pussy can suck in the rest of the world. All hail the Dark Goddess Assmanet!

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5173kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 447.1 MB

Download The Mummy Princess

Tricked Into Bondage By Her Best Friend's Brother

Chrissy is a conservative high school student visiting the house of one her only friends. While waiting for her friend she meet the older brother, who tricks her into being tied up because she is shy and naive. The brother has her bound with zip ties to start. She thinks it isn't so bad but then he tightly zip ties her elbows so that they are touching. Her demeanor shifts to defiant and bitchy at this point as she starts demanding angrily that he let her out. She starts screaming for her friend Emily at which point he cleave gags her! She struggles and gag bitches angrily though the gag asking him what he thinks he is doing! The brother decides the gag isn't working well enough and proceeds to ungag her after which, she calls him a piece of shit and tells him he is going to get in so much trouble! He takes off her glasses and she gets even angrier as he puts a ball gag in her mouth. She furiously curses him out and continues to hurtle insults demanding to be let out through her gag..

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 728.2 MB

Download Tricked Into Bondage By Her Best Friend's Brother

Real Time Bondage Orgasms

Cast: Dresden

Another gorgeous real bondage experience caught on tape.. Bondage sweetheart Dresden gets progressively tied up and then vibed to a frenzied orgasm in this fantastic uncut video. As she gets rope wrapped all around her spandex covered torso, she talks about how silky and luxurious the lycra feels on her skin and how tight the bondage feels, smiling and moaning through it all. She then gets gagged and tied into place inside the rack. Her legs are frogtied and pulled to either side, leaving her wide open and exposed for the tight crotchrope that is tied on next.. and pulled tightly up to the rack in front of her. With her harness gag also padlocked back to her harness support, she is so very helpless against the vibrations of the Hitatchi coming her way. She moans and squirms as the vibes hit her in all the right places. I glance up for a second and she is staring right into my eyes. She doesn't break her loving gaze until I squeeze her ass and she cums hard! The chemistry here is unde.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6121kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Real Time Bondage Orgasms

Nyxon - Making a Slave of the Scarlet Witch

Wanda Maximoff embarks on a side mission, one of personal interest.. Someone was kidnapping young Russian women and selling them into sexual slavery. She tracks down who she believes is responsible for the trafficking, and enters their warehouse to confirm her suspicions.
Upon entering, she finds cages and restraints scattered about. Definitely the evidence she was looking for. She will make them pay for this! She goes to call for some backup, and she is ambushed by a masked man from the shadows.
As she comes to, she is helplessly bound in a strappado position with leather restraints. She smiles. She knows that no bonds can hold her. She summons her magic to break free. "My powers! What has happened to my powers?!" she yells. Somehow her powers have been drained, and the restraints that should be incinerated by now still hold her helpless.
The masked man enters and explains he has drained her magical , and her life will be next unless she submits and calls him maste.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 435.9 MB

Download Nyxon - Making a Slave of the Scarlet Witch

Kendra Cole, Marina Angel

Guess who graduated to a Mistress, someone who has confessed her love for hot lesbian domination: the cute and sexy Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep you rock hard, start to finish. She's brought in a young curious hot girl, Kendra Cole, who is craving hardcore sex. This young babe will get what she wants: rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina tosses Kendra around into different positions, shoving her strapon dildo deep down her throat, fucking her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on her rubber cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard. She even slips in her fist, gaping Kendra quickly. Marina continues and makes Kendra worship her rubber dick with more deepthroat BJs and deep penetration.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kendra Cole, Marina Angel

Mathilda Endures Gang Bang Blowjobs

Pretty brunette Mathilda is a sex addict and will have sex with anyone that wants a taste. She must be stopped and arrested. Our guards will know what to do. They have everything needed for proper and creative punishments.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Mathilda Endures Gang Bang Blowjobs

Vina - Tollyboy and inflatable plug

Ok, I have to admit that Vina wasn't in her little plugged My-Steel for 7 days in a row. There were a few short breaks, because I wanted to experiment with other belts and toys. So the My-Steel was taken off, a quick shoot was done (never unsupervised), and the My-Steel was locked back on for the day.
Why? Well, for example: I had received a very very rare belt, loaned to me by a photographer from the UK. It was a Tollyboy belt, one of the early versions, that is probably over 25 years old. It's definitely older than Vina! Chastity fans amongst you might realise how rare this belt is, it does not even feature a secondary shield. There is just a vaginal slot, which isn't very effective. But it is very convenient if you want to play around with an inflatable plug! I needed to shoot with this belt fast (because it was loaned), and I had a good feeling that it would fit Vina nicely!
I presented this belt with the plug to Vina, and she was very intrigued. She did not realise how rare the.

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 562.0 MB

Download Vina - Tollyboy and inflatable plug

Bonus: Yasmine - rare Tollyboy

Remember the very rare Tollyboy belt I got my hands on? It is very old, must be close to 30 years old now. This is the original FB100 belt designed by Hal Higginbottom, which inspired the shape of modern belts. Like Tollyboy always said in their marketing: 'much copied, never equalled'.
This particular belt is even more rare as it is very small. There are only a few Chastity Babes who would fit in it. It doesn't have a secondary shield (the FB100 simply did not have one) and it has a chain style back, in this case the chains are covered for comfort. It has a radial style lock to prevent lock picking attempts. The lovely and elegant Yasmine will demonstrate how to lock it on and how it fits her.
Of course, it was not made for Yasmine (she wasn't even born yet when the belt was manufactured), and it has no secondary shield, so the fit will not be 100% perfect and secure. Premium chastity belts need to be custom built and are only built for one person. But it is a very good fit and Yas.

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11401kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.2 MB

Download Bonus: Yasmine - rare Tollyboy