Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Candle Boxxx in a chain style belt

The amazingly sexy Candle Boxxx is returning to her hotel room after a loooong stressful day. She is all alone, and she needs to relax to get rid of all this stress. There is only one thing on her mind, so she wastes no time taking off her dress after she gets onto the big cozy bed.
Oh no! She totally forgot about the chastity belt her boyfriend locked onto her this morning! It is a tight fitting chain style chastity belt with dual padlocks! Desperate, Candle Boxxx tugs at the locks that have shackle protectors (against bolt cutters), but there's no way the belt will come off. Surely she will be able to get out of this belt without those silly little keys? Or maybe she can find a way to satify her needs while wearing the chastity belt?
Candle is so incredibly horny! She rubs her boobs, but unfortunately she can not get any real satisfaction from just that. She needs to touch herself, but the belt is in the way! She tries rubbing the secondary shield, because her pussy lips are protr.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

Download Candle Boxxx in a chain style belt

Scream And Squirt

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting
Video language: English

Scarlet shows Nyx the ropes as she sets out to make her cum without mercy. Her vibrator is pressed firmly into Nyx's pussy as she makes her victim cum over and over while Nyx screams at the top of her lungs. Unable to wiggle free of the vibrator's touch, Nyx continues to cum uncontrollably, all the while soaking herself with each new, unrelenting orgasm. This clip showcases Scarlet's merciless demeanor as she never gives her prisoner a moment's rest. Cold and calculating, she demands as many orgasms as her victim can suffer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7711kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 506.9 MB

Download Scream And Squirt

Plucky Girl Detectives

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

The sequel to video 0168 "A Plucky Girl Detective". We fade in on our girl detective Chrissy still bound to the chair she was left in at the end of part one. Her head hangs low facing her lap as she sits in defeat that she was captured and has not been able to escape this mess. All of a sudden her partner enters the room and Chrissy shakes her head and mumbles furiously into her cleave and over the mouth gags trying to warn her partner of the trap that she is walking right into. Her partner Tilly approaches her and says "I got your message, came as quick as could, I will have you free in a second" as she ignores Chrissy's attempts to warn her. She moves behind the chair and unties the bandana covering the detectives mouth and throws it to the side, discovering that she has a tight white cleave gag underneath. "Two gags? He really wanted to keep you quiet" she says as she fidgets with the knot on the thick white rag. Just then the masked man sneaks in behind her and clamps his hand ove.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 645.4 MB

Download Plucky Girl Detectives

Torturously Toe Tied To Her Gag

Maybe he didn't like his meal, or maybe she didn't cook him dinner at all! Whatever is was that got Chrissy into this predicament it must have made him really angry, because he left her tightly hogtied with rope on the hard dining table! We first see Chrissy barefoot in nothing but her bra and panties she squirms and mmmphhhsss through her tightly knotted cleave gag, struggling to find a comfortable position to endure her punishment in. Later he returns to torment her some more. He pulls down her bra to grope her breasts then begins tying her big toes together as she whimpers and pleads with him not to please not bind her toes! Without saying a word he proceeds to pull the rope from her painfully tied toes through the back of her cleave gag, pulling her gag torturously tight into her mouth as she tries to struggle. He leaves her there as she desperately begs for release, now even more distressingly bound and gagged and struggling helplessly toe tied on the table!.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 517.5 MB

Download Torturously Toe Tied To Her Gag

Super Spy Chrissy Vs. The Lecherous Henchman Pt. 1

Chrissy is a super spy who is on a mission to steal some secret documents. She is undercover at a huge Hollywood mansion. The owner of the mansion was hosting a huge party and she got herself invited by pretending to be a model. Chrissy is wearing a sexy black dress, black shiny pantyhose and classic black stiletto pumps. The secret documents that Chrissy needs to steal are upstairs, guarded by a Henchman in a locked room. Chrissy needs to deal with the guard in order to get to the documents.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 721.4 MB

Download Super Spy Chrissy Vs. The Lecherous Henchman Pt. 1

Bratty Little Thing

Bratty lil' Zoe is needing some attention today (like always) and she is throwing a fit until she gets some. Shiny has the cure for this.. He straps her all up tight and takes her into his office so he can get some work done. She still does her best to distract and annoy him, wiggling her little butt in the air and shaking her chains.. so he decides to give her a little dose of attention she wont forget. He takes her onto his lap on the couch and gives her a few spankings before pulling out the Hitachi vibrator and teasing her poor pussy through her satin panties. He changes positions and re-gags her with a big ball gag and continues to torment her into submission with the vibrator. Now that she knows she is definitely the center of attention, he vibes her clit until she cums hard. Now maybe finally he can get some work done while she takes a nap! Featuring: Zoe Grace

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6084kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bratty Little Thing

RTB - Blonde Holly Heart strictly restrained and fucked by Bbc

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Big breasted Milf Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc, messy epic deepthroat!

Busty blonde tightly tied and assfucked without mercy by huge black cock
In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast Milf into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of "Sexuallybroken".
After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.
This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed mess.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RTB - Blonde Holly Heart strictly restrained and fucked by Bbc

SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell Continues

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, Toys

It seems Nikki Bell can't escape our Bdsm dungeon. She's still there with her wrists and legs bound with rope to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping her in the doggy position.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7900kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell Continues

Fortune Teller Gypsy Sees her Own BDSM

Gypsy, a sexy brunette fortune teller, gives a dungeon Master a reading of his future. She sees that he is a bad guy and will betray his friends and imprison her, just for the fun of it. She will endure imprisonment, BDSM gang bang, domination, rope bondage and suspension, spanking, slapping, humiliation, fingering, breast, nipple and pussy torment. She should do what she can to avoid his wrath, but all this turns her on and she gives her client a false premonition. When he leaves, she masturbates and thinks about the punishment coming soon.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 209.8 MB

Download Fortune Teller Gypsy Sees her Own BDSM

French Maid part 2 - Drooling Control

Vivienne could not help it! She was gagged and handcuffed, chained while having to clean the kitchen floor. Unfortunately for her, she was unable to control her drooling so her Master has decided to help her with the task. She has been lifted up onto the kitchen counter and her head is placed over the sink, allowing her to drool as freely as she wishes without having to worry about mopping anything up! Of course, this means that she is not able to do much of anything else, with the cold chains holding her entire body tightly, unable for her to move. And even if she could, of course there is the fact of the four foot drop that would land her onto the hard, cold tile floor. No, it's simply best if she just suffers and lets everything flow freely, for now. Hopefully she will be able to return to her chores before long...

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 94.1 MB

Download French Maid part 2 - Drooling Control

Coxy - the perfect corset

Coxy is a fashion model who can't resist coming back for bondage shoots. Her agency probably doesn't even know! She loves our leather gear so much, she could struggle in it all day. The creaking tight sound of the leather seems to be very exciting to her. We found this absolutely amazing corset, but it was very small. It is also an underboob corset, so we waited until we had a model who was very slim with big boobs. Of course, Coxy is the perfect model for this perfect corset. With her waistline and boobs on display, our custom box tie restraint made sure she stayed exposed and vulnerable. Coxy loved it!!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download Coxy - the perfect corset

Huge tit dominatrix double teamed

My young niece Jenny Jett is devastated. Her husband hasn't been taking her out at all claiming he's overwhelmed with paying bills and he can't afford going out on dinner dates right now. She snooped his phone and found out that he's been spending all his time and all his money on a local dominatrix. She found out he has an appointment with her this afternoon and we decide to pay her a visit to make sure she doesn't continue draining his wallet and his time. Get in her pig she yells at the door expecting it to be him, but we surprise the femdom when we barge in and XXXX the big tit bitch to her knees. I smack her tits and Jenny pulls her up and forcibly shoves her into a chair. We expose her big huge natural tits while Goddess Brandon tries to negotiate. Shut the bitch up Jenny! Jenny quickly wraps Brandon's head with layers of duct tape silencing the arrogant domme. We grab some of the rope she has laying around for her slaves and we begin roping her up. I bind her to the c.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3380kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

Download Huge tit dominatrix double teamed

His Bitter Wife Tied Up The Babysitter So He Bound & Gagged Her Too!

Chrissy thinks she just been hired for an easy babysitting job. The guy tells her that his boy is upstairs fast asleep and shouldn't cause any problems and he will be back in a couple hors. Little does she know there is no boy upstairs, it was just his excuse to lure in the hot young college student who is the perfect type for his customers and would surely earn him a great payday! She settles in to watch TV but a short time later his wife Tilly comes into the house and is immediately appalled and angry to see the young woman sitting on her couch. Tilly has already had her suspicions that he has been cheating on her and now this just confirms it, especially since he knew she wasn't supposed to be home from work until late today. So she decides she has to keep the babysitter put until he gets back so she can question him. She pulls her hair and puts her in a head lock until she goes limp so that she can tie her up without a struggle! Next thing we see Chrissy bound tightly with rope ar.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 575.9 MB

Download His Bitter Wife Tied Up The Babysitter So He Bound & Gagged Her Too!

Lost in Translation part 4

Most of the time an orgasm is a pleasurable experience, but when in the hands of Alebeard it's just another avenue of torment. Inducing orgasm after orgasm out of Rain DeGrey's beaten, bruised pussy takes her into depths of pain she never realized existed.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 176.0 MB

Download Lost in Translation part 4

Mummified Misfortune

Chrissy Marie is trying to find a way out of the house she was going to rob since it turns out they don't have anything valuable, but unfortunately for her she doesn't get out in time! She gets caught by the home owner who doesn't believe her sorry excuses and threatens to call the police! She begs him not to call the cops as he checks her out in her shiny black leggings, crop top, and super high heels. All that shiny black fabric has him thinking about what she would look like wrapped up tight in the electrical tape he happens to have on hand! He tells her he needs to secure her until he figures out whether or not he is going to turn her in. She lets him tape her wrists, thinking that it's not so bad and definitely better than going to jail! But then he keeps adding more tape, and when she starts to complain, he stuffs her mouth full and wraps the black tape extremely tight around her mouth and head so that she can barely make any noise! Now Chrissy is really scared and didn't realiz.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 706.3 MB

Download Mummified Misfortune

Help! He had a heart attack while i was tied up

It's a boring Sunday afternoon. My husband has gone to a football game and I don't know what to do with myself. Suddenly I have an idea: a bondage game!! I lay out lots of rope and sit on the couch waiting for my husband. When he gets home I suggest to play a bondage game just like we did when we were younger, but in a much more tough way. I see that he is very angry and aggitated because his team lost, but he agrees and hopes tying me super tightly will calm his nerves. He places me on the floor and painfully ties my arms together from fused elbows to wrists with alot of rope and after finishing it, he adds even more rope! I cry out and beg him saying that this is unbearable and this cruel bondage isn't what I had in mind. He has a crazy look in his eye and ignores my pleas. He continues tying my legs with more and more rope from my thighs to my upper knees to my lower knees and down to my crossed ankles, while I cry in total pain and frustration. He joins my bound wrists .

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 658.1 MB

Download Help! He had a heart attack while i was tied up

Rose Red Tyrell

Whenever we have the chance to have Rose Red Tyrell in our dungeon, the hottest horny BDSM sex slave around, it's a done deal. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. She loves rough anal sex and her new Daddy Sir knows how to use it: relentlessly. How does he do it? With what? Do you have to ask? She must endure rope bondage, waterboarding, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat bj, deep asshole and twat penetration, sex toys: dick on a stick and humiliation. He fucks her in the doggy position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. If she does well, she'll leave with a wrecked asshole and face covered in cum.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7856kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rose Red Tyrell

Slippery Spandex Crazy Legs

Cast: Raven Eve

Sexy Raven Eve in a spandex 2 piece catsuit with a layer of shiny nylons underneath.. Breathtaking. I tie her carefully in an extremely severe position, hogtied oppositionally. I apply a harness ballgag and tie it into the mix. Raven is tied VERY tightly, however she is so limber and flexible, she soon starts shifting her long legs from side to side in a strafing motion. The satin sheets she is resting on make the slippery catsuit slide very easily. It's a mesmerizing little dance.. See for yourself in this one of a kind video!

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6067kbps
Audio: 322kbps

File size: 963.5 MB

Download Slippery Spandex Crazy Legs

My Games With Gigi

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

When you will punish a girl, it is better that she accepts her fault and ready for her punishment. This way, you also feel yourself fair. Gigi missed an appointment and now she is aware that she is really faulty. She is keenly presenting her poor body to Dr. Lomp, to be sentenced for what she did. Her head fixed to bed rack, her never lasting painful day is about to begin. Take your seat and just enjoy her seductive screams.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10867kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download My Games With Gigi