Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Sissy stars as a muscular fitness coach in another Graias scene, The Coach. You can see her trying out for Graias here. She has weird looking fake tits. She nervously puts binder clips on her sensitive nipples. Then she endures some strokes of whip and cane on her thigh, ass, back and eventually pussy.
Barbara is an old woman with big saggy tits. Lomp and Igor strike her boobs with a whip and a cane. Next, she endures some whipping on her thigh and pussy region. The two men whip her ass and boobs at the same time. Some more ass caning and nipple twisting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Safira on the Treadmill

Safira gets a workout! As usual, Gord is always looking for everyday devices that he can turn into something kinky! This time it's a treadmill and we've got a very beautiful new girl by the name of Safira to help test it out! Feast your eyes on her as Gord ramps up the speed of his devious little treadmill device! You'd better keep up Safira, or Gord will find other things for you to do!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 90.5 MB

Download Safira on the Treadmill

Day 3 report

Wow, Donna is so nice this year! Her health is still not 100% but she is lovely and she helps me out a lot. I have to take her with me everywhere I go, because the new belt does not have an anal opening, but she is a great assistant and she helps me a lot while I am shooting in my studio.
Amazingly, on the third day (well, after 48 hours if you count from the belting), Donna was still locked in the belt without any breaks. The front shield allows for urination (combined with a shower, or even IN the shower) as it has metal strips that are aligned like blinds with tiny slots between them, but she did not go for a 'number 2' break yet.
I left Donna in the 'black room' (as I call it), a set that is usually rented out or used for darker BDSM shoots. I was shooting something else in the studio, so she had an hour or two to kill in this room. Surprisingly enough, Donna took it upon herself to record a Day 3 Report. First, she expressed her curiosity about the strange black room and filmed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 174.7 MB

Download Day 3 report

Cousins Nude Paddling, Chrissy And Lola

The final part of their punishment is a stern paddling to make sure the lesson sinks in. Disobedience and disrespect will not be tolerated. One of the time they put their hands on the wall, bottom with thrust out, panties down to learn a lesson with the paddle. Crying out as their bottoms are blistered, they are soon lined up together for a final paddling. Afterwords they console and rub each other's swollen punished flesh.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8112kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 539.6 MB

Download Cousins Nude Paddling, Chrissy And Lola

Powershotz - Clarissa Brutal Treatment

Release Year: 2021

this girl, Clarissa must have no idea what she signed up for.
Right from the start, we can see her already tied up, lying helplessly on the bed.
Her eyes plead; get me out of here.
No Jose, the 'abductor' did just the opposite.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 13:05
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 182.3 MB

Download Powershotz - Clarissa Brutal Treatment

Lynn - The Scorpion Tie

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

As usual, Miss GG Lynn is up to her old tricks. She likes to convince guys to tie her up, all the while pretending it wasn't her idea. She's got on a super tight dress and very sexy blue high heels. She's complaining at me within seconds of the first rope going on so I know I'm doing it right. Her elbows get bound behind her back to begin with, which keeps her from be able to fight back (not that she would, of course). I fold up her right arm as her mouth is running (and run it does, the whole damned time). Her hands get pulled back so using her fingers is not an option.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4429kbps

File size: 379.5 MB

Download Lynn - The Scorpion Tie

Drea Blindfolded Electrical Tape Custom

People liked the recent electrical tape sausage tie that an order came in for a custom. I had this new brown electrical tape and Drea loves tape and she love the Hitachi so here we go again! Tight, sexy, bound orgasms abound! did I really just say that?

Duration: 19:26
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 286.6 MB

Download Drea Blindfolded Electrical Tape Custom

Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Darling is dazed and cumblasted out of her mind, but we are not done yet. This party is still in full swing. We drop out fucktoy down to her knees, facedown ass up, and get started on the next position.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms

Bondage, domination and torture for two hot bitches part 3

Horny bitches with with naked sexy bodies and naked shaved pussies plus man in black clothes, with small cock. Their with up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. He spsnka their. He fucks their with black dildo and big vibrator. Professional bondage, predicament, domination and torture for two beautiful girls with naked boobs in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4924kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for two hot bitches part 3

Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore

We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Release Year: 2019

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Dominique and Francis - the corn fields

Dominique and her mother Francis are enjoying a beautiful day outside. They like to take long walks, and they are chatting about anything and nothing. When they spot a corn field they suddenly feel like diving into it. Hiding, taking silly corn field pictures, even eating the young corn!

Duration: 3:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 118.0 MB

Download Dominique and Francis - the corn fields

Cherry Torn - Stuffed and Electrified

Cherry finds herself testing out the prototype version of a design that was inspired by the artwork of Bizzarro. Pulling a steel shaft around with her pussy is not as easy as she thought. But the electrical pads on her ass convince her that she should try.

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Cherry Torn - Stuffed and Electrified

Leggy Redhead Zip Ties The Italian Momma

I relunctantly agree to have dinner with my son's newest girlfriend leggy redhhead Lauren Kiley. She immediately gets on my last nerve by addressing me as "Momma Gi". WTF??? You are not married to him missy - I'm not your momma. Uuugghhh her kitchen is a total mess. She is preparing dinner out of cardboard boxes and serving in plastic dinnerware! This is not acceptable for me and my son. And then I spot her sex toys on the kitchen counter!! No!! You are not good enough for my precious son. Lauren hands me a cocktail in a cheesy red plastic cup and I gulp it down hoping that it will take the edge off what is starting out to be a disasterous evening. Oh boy ... my head begins to spin and I'm feeling terribly woozy and drowsy. She manages to get me to the couch and everything becomes black. I come to on the floor with the bitch straddling my head and shoving a rag into my mouth. What is going on?? She smacks my face and hands me a roll of silver duct tape and begins to wrap.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1306kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 140.7 MB

Download Leggy Redhead Zip Ties The Italian Momma

Fiona Sinclair in Quality Testing

An opening came up in the Ogre's World quality testing department and we really needed a girl to help out. We got in a shipment of new zipties and really needed to find someone to help us test them out. A new girl (played by Fiona Sinclair) comes into the office to apply for the new job.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4436kbps

File size: 403.8 MB

Download Fiona Sinclair in Quality Testing

Drea Dancing Strappado

I'm not much of a dancer myself. But I sure like watching. Especially a dance like this one. Drea is soooo much fun to watch!! She starts out sitting on a chair and the rope goes tightly onto wrists and elbows. Then Drea is pulled into a standing strappado, balancing on 6 inch stilettos. But that alone is too easy and a progression begins with tying one ankle to the other calf, tightly enough that she has to try even harder to keep her balance one one very high heel. She spins and wobbles, then I come in and add a neck rope to the raised knee. Now she is very helpless and can't even stand up for relief.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 335.6 MB

Download Drea Dancing Strappado

Everything but the Tits

Graham is already in tears after her first round with the cane, but we're still not done with her ass. A hard strapping across her ass leaves her a sobbing wreck, and she's nearly inconsolable as Alebeard straps her back and then the front of her thighs. Still no tit pleasure for you girl.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1104x832, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 272.7 MB

Download Everything but the Tits

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Chrissy is now seated. She waits nervously for what's to come next. Her ballgag is soon unstrapped and she is shown a large cleaning sponge. Yep, it is going in her mouth. It is then taped in with clear tape. (Chrissy is unable to wear this gag for long) The guards enjoy gagging her so they remove the sponge gag and replace it with a tight cleave gag. The guards continue to add more rope to her bondage. They also continue to taunt and grope her as well. As Eric binds her elbow, JJ cuts away at Chrissy's pretty red sweater dress exposing her pretty tits. Soon after, they force Chrissy onto the cold, hard concrete floor where they plan to Hogtie her. Eric poses with her for pics for a while. Then he gets out more rope for the hogtie. Chrissy winces and moans as her ankles are drawn up and tied off to her upper back. She is left on her side. She can barely move at all at this point. After a while of whimpering and moaning JJ jumps in and poses with .

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 2

Goldie Rush

When to teenage girls get together to plan a heist on a farmers field, you know that nothing good is going to come of it. Goldie Rush, the hottest girl on the entire Fetish Networrk, graces us with her presence once again, and delivers another man, off-the-chain performance, like only she can.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2372kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 543.8 MB

Download Goldie Rush