Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Sado Gathering

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Danielle Trixie and Emily Addison

Release Year: 2015
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Danielle Trixie brings Emily Addisọn over to the Studio under the pretext of giving her a tour, but really she has designs on the unsuspecting Emily. After showing her around the front and suggesting that they try on some sexy outfits, Danielle brings Emily to the back where she has setup a video camera and decorated a set. The girls kiss and just as things start to get passionate, Danielle surprises Emily with a pair of handcuffs. Once bound, Emily surrenders into the mọment, allowing Danielle to suck her stocking toes. Danielle then turns things up a notch when she pulls out some straps, belts Emily's elbows, wrists and knees together then makes her suck her stocking feet before gagging her and leaving her to struggle.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:54
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 3601kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 647.8 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Danielle Trixie and Emily Addison

The Experiment - part 1

We promised to bring back the gorgeous Yasmine, she just kept writing us to make some cash from the time she first appeared on our site. Since we just received an interesting new black box, we thought it would be a nice idea to go to Yasmine's house to do a little experiment.
We told Yasmine to place sticky pads on herself in a very interesting place (exactly on the spot where contracting muscles cause a pleasurable feeling). She was then to be locked in a custom made ergonomical chastity belt (which is super tight and rigid). The sticky pads will be connected to the device that we taped onto the back of the belt. It is not a remote controlled device this time, but a pulsating electro box with a lot of different settings and adjustable power.
Here are the rules: Yasmine can not touch the leads or the box. She will spend at least 8 hours in the belt, no breaks allowed. We can turn on the box whenever we want and play with the settings. Yasmine can ask us to turn it off for a while, b.

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 179.2 MB

Download The Experiment - part 1

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhea

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Praise the Naturals part 2

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's app.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

Download Praise the Naturals part 2

Lana Lane in the 8 Minute Escape

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and YOU get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...<br>

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1969kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 157.0 MB

Download Lana Lane in the 8 Minute Escape

A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Standing neck roped in the center of the room Terra struggles to free herself. She fights him as he begins to add rope. Starting with a deep crotch rope he ties her legs. She realizes the severity of her situation and the man. Saying is that all you got. She says I could be out of this in 5 mins.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Elizabeth Andrews - Spandex Jeans & Super Arch High Heel Bondage

I walked into the Boss's office wearing tight black disco jeans, a white blouse -- unbuttoned low enough to see my cleavage, a printed neck scarf and leather peep toe 6.3 inch super arch high heels. As I strode across the office precariously balancing as I made each step, I asked the Boss if he wanted to see me. He turned around to face me with rope already in his hand. I knew what he wanted. I saw the way he eyed my ass and legs as I paraded around the office doing "errands", or what I also like to call it - getting the Boss' attention.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4025kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Spandex Jeans & Super Arch High Heel Bondage

SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The submissive and obedient horny slut Layla Price is back to play in our dungeon for a true disrace. She's immediately prepped for rope bondage and domination fun. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

23 year old Stella shows up at the dungeon curious and untrained. Like a pet that hasn't yet learned the rules of the house, she is in need of a stern hand and a thorough orientation. Sitting prim and proper with her legs crossed to conceal her wet pussy, Mistress Webb is quick to stand her up and bend her over the stool. Notice the wet marks on the cameltoe fabric of her plain white cotton panties. She may not know what is needed, but she already knows she likes it! Natural tits, a wry smile and the ability to follow simple directions. She does appear to have all the required traits of a worthwhile student. Watch her learn!

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

Seated Strappado

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is dressed in a mesh catsuit and thigh high boots. She is gagged in a silver harness ball-gag. Her legs are tied together at her ankles and above the knees. She is bound tightly at the elbows and wrists, with a rope leading through the d-ring in the harness ball-gag tightly securing her head in place pulled back to wards her tightly tied elbows. The position is tight and unrelenting. She is then secured against the foot of the bed with her wrists high above, behind her back in a strappado like position. Finally a chest harness is added and then that is tightly tied down to her ankles pulling her down into a rather uncomfortable predicament. There is definitely some real discomfort and a challenge here for Mina as she endures this bondage. A wonderfully simple but effective shoot.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Seated Strappado

Hunterslair - Lexi Lane - Left hanging by her cuffed tits

Studio: Hunterslair
Genres: Bdsm

Juliette shows off her bruised ass while the next position is setup. It's not her favorite though. What is supposed to be a tease torment turns into simple torment. Juliette is sitting on the Tremor and she's not happy about it.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

Download Hunterslair - Lexi Lane - Left hanging by her cuffed tits

The Experiment - part 4

This is part 4 of our shocking Experiment featuring Yasmine! If you haven't seen part 1, part 2, and part 3 please watch those first!
The shocking Experiment lasted for about 8 hours, but don't worry, the box wasn't turned on all the time (Yasmine would have collapsed!). When we returned from our walk, Yasmine asked us if she could do some household chores, as she would have to wait to get the belt off anyway. This was a perfect opportunity to see how shocks affect real-life tasks!
Yasmine looked so cute in her big yellow latex gloves and bra! She was still collared, of course, and the belt was still firmly locked in place. This ergonomic model belt fits her so well! We loved the sticky pads peeping out on the sides! Off she went to thoroughly clean her bathroom!
Or that was her plan, at least. It turns out it is very hard to clean a bathroom when you are being shocked at random intervals and levels! And the floor is very unforgiving if your legs give out. Yasmine did not know whet.

Duration: 4:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

Download The Experiment - part 4

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhead

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Bdsm Most Popular Bondage Revenge Pt 1

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

I've been nicely roped-down onto a padded table with my legs leashed apart. I'm wearing a duct-tape blindfold. Jon puts stuffing in my mouth and then seals it up with white duct tape. He fondles my body and chest, and unties my pink mini-dress to expose my breasts. I'm fantasizing so I'm making a lot of damsel noises.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 31292kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Bondage Revenge Pt 1

Vivienne and I play a fair bit

Vivienne and I play a fair bit and have started filming our play sessions for you to enjoy as well. We had gone to a play party the night before at a popular, big playspace not too far and she got caned and we had a wonderful time. I bring her back to the studio the next morning and we get to work, binding her up and being rough with her, which she always loves. Sexy boots, corset, dark hosiery, the works. She is strappado'ed, ballgagged, spanked, belted and finally...well, we will leave that for the next update. She spends a bunch of time bent over and getting her butt smacked. And she loves it as usual.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Vivienne and I play a fair bit

Ashley Take Your Breath Away

Once Ashley is standing, hands bound behind her back and neck roped, I tell her I'm going to take her breath away. Although her reaction to hearing that was nice, I doubt she thought I was being literal. But I was. I don't even think she picked up on the pattern at first. Every time I started a wrap I stopped...put a hand on her body...and when she exhaled I pulled the wrap tight. Then again. and again. And with every wrap. Soon she was getting about half breaths. But I wanted more. And I took it. I added a ballgag to slow down the air she was able to get. Diaphragm wraps next, then upper ribcage. Now legs to slow down the oxygen un rich . She barely keeps from hyperventilating while I pick on her more. Then I move her to the floor in a very un-nice way so she can lay on her stomach which makes it harder to breathe, And finish things off with a tight hogtie to complete the process. Then we get to watch her struggle to get enough air to stay conscious. I love my job.

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5970kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

Download Ashley Take Your Breath Away

Dakkota - Budget Issues, Binding Contracts

Dakkota enters Mr Big Boss's office and is distressed at some of the figures she's gone over as of late. Productivity is her primary concern and Mr Big Boss seems to be very concerned with the concept of not being able to bind and gag women anymore. He grabs some rope out of the desk and tells her that he's got to get a handle on this and he appreciates the heads up. Standing her up he takes her jacket off and grabs some rope binding her arms together both wrists and elbows. Next comes the mouth packing and he grabs some white cloth out of his desk shoving it in Dakkota's mouth before taking a roll of white microfoam and wrapping it tightly around her head sealing her gag in place. Dakkota is then asked to sit back down in her chair where Mr Big Boss starts binding her ankles together. She's left there while Mr Big Boss heads off to gather some supplies. He returns and quickly grabs more rope. Standing her up he grabs the extra piece of rope and wraps it around her midsection .

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5143kbps

File size: 628.1 MB

Download Dakkota - Budget Issues, Binding Contracts

Journalist Gets Herself In Bind

When journalist Carmen discovers that wealthy socialite Dixie is having an affair with a Senator as part of her investigation into his misuse of campaign funds, she offers to not expose her in exchange for her being a source. But Dixie is a little deeper in the whole conspiracy than Carmen has anticipated and so instead of cooperating she has plans to tie her up and have her way with her to put her off of the story once and for all.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7866kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Journalist Gets Herself In Bind