Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Mishelle Real Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Her name is Mishelle, she is just at her 19. She has a perfectly smooth teen body. She has no experience about being tortured, but she is quite willing to taste this! Smell of torture or smell of the money, we are not sure which was more effective to make this young angel to knock our door, but she will get both, if she behaves good and obeys Dr. Lmp and receives the deserved torture without any resistance by reflex. This is her debut and we will see together at which point she will lose her toughness and start sobbing.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10936kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mishelle Real Part 1

New Beautifull Magic Gold The Best Collection Jbr Midwest. Part 3.

Release Year: 2019

issouri, Indiana, Wishconsin, etc. These lovely young ladies give me the great pleasure of tying them tight. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Total size: 495.0 MB in 2 files.

Download New Beautifull Magic Gold The Best Collection Jbr Midwest. Part 3.

Trying to help Donna

Donna's belt was custom made after a short preliminary visit to measure her. She wanted a pink one, with a rigid style back, no chains.
Still, the main irritation was this rigid back piece, to the point we almost had to let Donna out of her belt. We had a replacement back piece made (a wire covered in black plastic), and on day 13 it finally arrived.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Trying to help Donna

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhead

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Pretty in Pink - Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

By this point in the shoot, Vivienne isn't exactly happy with the situations that I keep thrusting her into. Bondage may be a big fetish of ours but there comes a point that she begins to regret accepting her fate without a fight. I've let her loose enough from her bindings but instead of giving her a reprieve, I'm only adjusting her position so that I can make things a bit worse on her.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4405kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 496.7 MB

Download Pretty in Pink - Part 2

Bdsm Most Popular Hogtied Naked and Barefoot

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Cast: Cassidy Klein
Genres: Bondage

This long-haired little hippie chick complains to the uncool dude who has tied her up. Predictably this results in a tie-dye cleave-gag being added to the ropes.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5680kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 507.0 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Hogtied Naked and Barefoot

Lilah Rose Waxed and Shocked

Cast: Lilah Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

Lilah Rose is one of our favorites here in HELL!, she always has been and always will be. But this particular session was really above and beyond, and much of it was her idea!
The slut is strung up, inverted, (she tied those ankle ties herself) and then she is tortured with candle wax and eventually a crank magneto electrical device that causes her to scream louder than we have ever heard.
In the end she winds up actually shooting the candle out of her abused cuntmeat and ejaculating all over herself (think self waterboarding) and the floor.
Stick around after the credits for an exclusive interview with Lila.
This is really something to see but then agian, that's why Lilah Rose is Lilah Rose.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9612kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lilah Rose Waxed and Shocked

Isean Bondage Purist Post Tie Custom

Release Year: 2015

My custom guy on this clip just wanted a post tie. I love it when I get to make up the details. First off I used Mule tape. Which is quickly becoming a favorite bondage medium. It lays flat, so it look like it cuts in more and it's wayyyy more comfy, which means I can pull it much tighter than normal rope. Add that to Iseans ability to take an extra tight tie and you have something special to watch. For this rare tie I decided on no gag. Very little air get to her lungs anyway in this position and then you pull the head back and... well lets just say I didn't want her to stop struggling. lol

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5907kbps

File size: 882.0 MB

Download Isean Bondage Purist Post Tie Custom

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl HD 1080p

Beautiful young blonde with sexy body, with small naked tits, with naked little ass adn with wet pussy plus man. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass, with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a very hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4526kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl HD 1080p

The Time Out Chair - Mina

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Mina is wearing a black bodysuit and stockings combination and bare feet. She is gagged and tied very tightly with lots of rope in a seated position to a chair. Her head is harness gagged and the gag is pulled back behind her head and secured to the back of the chair. The Doxy is secured between her legs and we let it rip!

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8543kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Time Out Chair - Mina

Ashley Lane - Brown Shirt Baby

Genres: BDSM, lesbian, bondage, strapon, vibrator, dildo

Sometimes when you have a girl that really loves being tied up an dominated, you don't need a really complicated outfit (just a tight brown leatherette turtleneck and a sleek pair of hose), or accessories, you just need some rope and a little imagination. Ashley really is a doll to work with - she is...

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 879.6 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Brown Shirt Baby

Yasmine testing the new ergonomic chastity belt

Yasmine read your comments about her being a good candidate for a Chastity Deal, so she curiously contacted us how much money there is to be made with that. We are definitely going to lock her up for a longer period this summer! She is gorgeous and fun, so what more could you ask for?
But instead of shooting it all and showing it to you later, we decided to let you have chance to comment on Yasmine's faith, and what her Chastity Deal should be like. We have already decided on the gear, however.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.1 MB

Download Yasmine testing the new ergonomic chastity belt

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickled and Tortured

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Tickling-Submission
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Feeling extra devious she oils her soles and gives her hot tootsies some love with the dreaded pinwheel. Very begs and pleads for the tickler to stop, but she completely ignores her cries and carries on with her tickling work! By the end of the clip poor Very is exhausted! Don't miss this Czech beauty in action at Tickling Submission!

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9566kbps

File size: 647.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickled and Tortured

Bound and Felt Up vol.6 Lorelei Groped by Lauren Kiley

Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

The bad guys have got the wrong gal, but they don't believe Lauren when she tries to tell them that. She's been stashed in a storage room and doesn't know when she'll be freed.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 864x480, MP4V, 5716kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 578.3 MB

Download Bound and Felt Up vol.6 Lorelei Groped by Lauren Kiley

Praise the Naturals part 1

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's app.

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Praise the Naturals part 1

Lucy Taped To The Tippy Chair

Release Year: 2015

The title of this one kinda explains it all. It's tight, it's Lucy and I stuff a huge nerf ball into her mouth. Then I give you just about every angle there is of this.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 931.0 MB

Download Lucy Taped To The Tippy Chair

Madison Price & Elizabeth Andrews - Bound For The Head Secretaries Pleasure

Madison walks into Mr Big Boss's office to find Elizabeth waiting on her instead. She looks Madison over and straightens her outfit before grabbing some rope and binding her with it. She binds her wrists first, before moving down to her ankles and binding her thighs tightly. Standing up Elizabeth grabs some purple mouth packing and stuffs two pieces in her mouth, one for each cheek before winding microfoam tightly around her head sealing her gag tightly in. She has Madison move and rub her ass suggestively a bit for her before binding her elbows tightly behind her back. XXXX her to kneel Elizabeth asks Madison to do some struggling for her and the cameras while she heads off to deal with a few things. Returning, she adds more tape to her gag before going back to the chair and telling her to continue struggling. Adding one more rope hogtying her, Elizabeth leaves her a final time to struggle for the cameras and taking her tits out of her top as a parting grope. Madisonstruggles and moa.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4148kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 504.0 MB

Download Madison Price & Elizabeth Andrews - Bound For The Head Secretaries Pleasure

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 Full HD 1080p

Sexy model with big boobs, with hot naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination, torment and torture for horny girl with beautiful breast in the large garage.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6036kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 Full HD 1080p