Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Joey and The Real Girl

Joey Delrawr at his comedic best again in this unusual homage to the film "Lars and the Real Girl". His doll, Delirious Hunter, is in standby mode on the bench and he takes her for a test drive for her responsiveness and skills. After some basic motor coordination testing whilst he heaps praise on her, he moves on to advanced functions like the art of the robotic blowjob and more kinky real doll fun. Guest Directed by Delirious Hunter.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 719.7 MB

Download Joey and The Real Girl

Goldie Rush

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

When to teenage girls get together to plan a heist on a farmers field, you know that nothing good is going to come of it. Goldie Rush, the hottest girl on the entire Fetish Networrk, graces us with her presence once again, and delivers another man, off-the-chain performance, like only she can.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2372kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 543.8 MB

Download Goldie Rush

Spank schoolgirl. Clip.

You have probably realized that the film schoolgirls punishment - is a remix of Weniamin Nikolaev on amateur video clip Alex Filatov. And here is how the story would look as a music clip.
At the end of this week we will talk about a new project of Weniamin Nikolaev.

Duration: 3:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 38.5 MB

Download Spank schoolgirl. Clip.

GG: Sexy Sacrifice

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

GG had a bad feeling when she saw the big creepy guy watching her from across the street. Yeah, a lot of times she gets looks because of what she wears - short skirts, pantyhose, and high heels - but something about this guy made her skin crawl. When he followed her into the parking deck, she tried to run, but he moves surprisingly fast for his size, and she was caught. He tied her wrists as quickly as he moved, then dragged her into a warehouse building that was filled with lights and filming equipment. What the hell is going on?!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:41
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 99.2 MB

Download GG: Sexy Sacrifice

She Needed The Money

GiGi was really hurting and needed money real bad. She answered an add about doing some bondage modeling that Brenda Bound had put out. Brenda told her that it was easy bondage and paid 100.00 an hour. GiGi arrived all ready to go. Once Brenda stated roping her up she soon realized that this was not going to be easy at all. Now GiGi was pissed and stuck in the situation. She started to cuss out Brenda so she got a big rag shoved in her mouth to shut her up. Brenda was thinking that if she thought this was hard wait till I am done with her.

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 135.4 MB

Download She Needed The Money

Close-up & Personal

It's time for my close-up!!! Cheri loves to be exposed to her Mistress. She loves the feeling of being vulnerable. Mistress loves the fact that she can do wherever she wishes to her lovely submissive and not have to struggle to reach and manipulate that perfect spot. The end result a very hot and wet Cheri who is begging to cum.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 231.1 MB

Download Close-up & Personal

My After School Teacher

I had hired an after school teacher to help my with math because she wasn't doing well. Now she is doing worse. This teacher is going to pay for that. She gets tied up in the living room in a ball to suffer and pay for not teaching my about her math. It's hard to find good teacher's these days.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 878kbps

File size: 98.8 MB

Download My After School Teacher

Raven Eve Transformed into a girl and tied up as a girl, gndbondage

Raven invited me to go to a party with her. But she didn't like the way I was dressed. Luckily I had clothes to change into at her place. But, she needed to go pick something up while I changed. She warned me not to touch anything while she was gone. She seemed very concerned about it. Shortly after she was gone, I noticed a ceramic Elephant on one of her shelves. Forgetting her warning, I picked it up and looked it over. I noticed this neat bracelet on it and decided to try it on. Suddenly, I felt this horrible pain on my chest and crotch area, and then the lights went out. It seemed like hours, but it was only seconds later, I opened my eye. Something just didn't feel right. I looked down and saw lets covered in nylon stockings. They seemed to be my legs. When I reached down to touch, I saw red fingernails on my hands. Shocked I reach up and felt my hands bump into something on my chest. "OMG", I had tits. When I talked, I heard Raven's voice. But Raven's voice was now my voice. OMG.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6984kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 878.4 MB

Download Raven Eve Transformed into a girl and tied up as a girl, gndbondage

The Bounty Hunter

Cast: With Carmen Valentina
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, High Heels, Boots, Big Boobs, Blonde, Naked, Fighting, Cleave Gag, Mouth Packing

Carmen is a bounty hunter who has a difficult time trying to find a missing fugitive who's previous crime was XXXX poor Carmen, This drove Carmen to become a bounty hunter so she could capture her captor. When a lead takes her to the fugitive's hiding spot she can't miss it. "I'm going to get that bitch back, payback is a bitch" Carmen is successful in capturing the fugitive, by knocking her captive out. She gets got caught up on the excitement and she didn't notice she didn't tie the fugitive tight enough. Carmen starts her captive "I'm going to bring you in but first I'm going to humiliate you. My first bounty and it had to be you haha" There Brenda gets loose and Jumps the bounty hunter knocking her out. Carmen wakes up in a strappado standing on her toes, completely nude and at the mercy of her captor. There she is tortured and spanked. Carmen tries to broker a deal for her release but it falls on deaf ears "You're making too much noise so I'm gonna have to keep you quiet. How ab.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 710.7 MB

Download The Bounty Hunter

Violet Sky - Piledriver Punishment

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Face slapping, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Amateur, Brunette

A hard anal pounding interrupted with mean spankings--that's what we have in this therapy session with tiny little brat Violet Sky. Dr. Shadrack fucked her up the ass harder and harder on a steel table and on the floor until her hole started to hurt; then he fed her a patient sperm meal. Dr. Mercies did not make the best choices when selecting wardrobe items today, but we believe painal is always better when delivered by deranged-looking dudes.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6953kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Violet Sky - Piledriver Punishment

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for naked bitch part 1

Release Year: 2021

Hot brunette with in sexy panties, small naked tits, with hot ass and with sexy shaved pussy plus man in white clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and boobs. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, domination and suspension for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4337kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for naked bitch part 1

Gamer Girl - Eden Sin

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial

-To get fully satisfied, Eden Sin really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission! Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay!

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6336kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gamer Girl - Eden Sin

Gold Card

As we promised - gives details of admission to the club. It happened, emergency. We refused the main camera. The result - a girl who receives a gold card of our club, had not 30 strokes. As usual. 45. And now we show you record with the second chamber, where it is possible to see in detail the conversation about this.
At the end of this week, we will publish a traditional interview with the girl.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1581kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 83.7 MB

Download Gold Card

Box Tied On Both Ends

I was walking past the house next door and there garage was open. I couldn't believe what I seen. It looked like a full blow bondage area. I new the women that lived there was so fine and I really wanted to get my hands on her. Now knowing what was in her garage made it worse. About a week later I was watching TV and there was a knock at the door. It was her. She knew I lived by myself and wanted to come over and get to know me better. I told her what I had seen in her garage. The first thing she said was you like bondage to. She tells me that she loves it. I thought this was my chance. I asked her if I could play a little and she was all for it. Then fun began.

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 131.5 MB

Download Box Tied On Both Ends

She's Got Rhythm

Our beautiful Mistress is an amazing flogger, extremely skilled with all impact tools. Leila loves to present her naked body to her beloved Mistress to do with whatever she chooses. She knows if she gives Jada pleasure, if she makes her happy, her reward will be out of this world!

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 211.7 MB

Download She's Got Rhythm

Legs Up

Cast: Sarah Brooke
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, High Heels, Big Boobs, Suspension, Spanking, made Orgasm

Sarah is bound to a pole with her legs up. She is in extreme elbow bondage and lifted in a strappado suspended by her chest harness. Gagged and hair tied, nipple clamps are applied and her nipples stretched to the other post by twine. She is made to endure orgasm after orgasm while spanked and tormented. She drools and moans through her gag as the predicament over takes her.

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6259kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 643.8 MB

Download Legs Up

DrLomp - Anette's Debut

Release Year: 2019

A new sexy lady (Anette) is brought in a large wooden case to Dr Lomp. Why is she in that case? What happened to her before being put there? What amount of pain does she have to suffer at Dr Lomp's place? You will learn if you watch this exciting episode. This film contains a special behind the scenes shot too.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2982kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 382.8 MB

Download DrLomp - Anette's Debut

Double Tied

Les and Anthony was playing with Matty one night in Florida. They did a Double tie on her with 500 feet of that Hand made Jute rope. It was so funny because she hates how scratchy it is. This was the first time that Matty had her new Tits tied like this as well.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 751kbps

File size: 128.7 MB

Download Double Tied

Bad Santa - UltraHD 2160p

Peaceful Christmas full of love and happiness? Let's just forget that! Christmas this year will be a terrible nightmare. Mad Santa came on Christmas Eve and picked a family that will receive his gifts. The man got it and also the wife, both got tied to the radiator and they had to watch Santa to fuck their innocent girl. The merry old guy, beloved by everyone, showed them his dark side. He fucked the beautiful girl with his huge cock and took her virgin asshole with a baseball bat. Crazy and twisted Christmas! Be advised, this is only for courageous people!

Duration: 23:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11655kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bad Santa - UltraHD 2160p