Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

The Human Sexipede

The sickest ass to mouth and anal sex therapy session ever conceived. Arielle must learn to be less innocent. Amelia must learn to be less filthy. So Dr. Mercies joins them together so that they can balance each other out in harmony. Orderly Damian rides the new Anal Creature around the padded cell while fucking it in its ass. Make no mistake about how intense this is. It's not just the anal; it's the knees, the necks, the shoulders, and the loss of air. Others fake it, we make it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2155kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 419.3 MB

Download The Human Sexipede

Rocky Emerson training by mroonlight

Video language: English

Continuing with the day/night pattern of my posts, I'm sharing a little film of my nighttime adventure with Rocky now. The setting is very dark; yet one can see a certain light in Rocky's eyes. I used the POV camera a lot with her, and the ring light on it captures something reminiscent of the classic verse from Lord Byron: "And all that's best of dark and bright / Meet in her aspect and her eyes; / Thus mellowed to that tender light / Which heaven to gaudy day denies."

Duration: 29:01
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5351kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rocky Emerson training by mroonlight

Carry Cherry - a bit too much for her

We captured cute Carry Cherry! Well, actually she wanted to be captured. She asked if she could be tied up really tight so she couldn't move at all! No problem, we just put her into a supertight hogtie with her hair tied back, so all she could do was roll around. A big ballgag isn't easy with a hairtie pulling the neck back, so Carry soon was in trouble. The strain was getting too much for her and she started sobbing. Poor Carry! Be careful what you wish for!

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 662.0 MB

Download Carry Cherry - a bit too much for her

Twenty Whacks For Twenty Winks

And all were nestled so snug in their bed, except for one defiant slave who went to bed before being told to do so. Now Goddess Starla must lose hours of sleep to punish Ava! What is a Goddess to do? Well first she must humiliate, then spank Ava's ass until it's nice and red. A few mind blowing orgasms and a deep fingering of Ava's pussy should do just fine. Perhaps some clothes pins on Ava's perky tits will do as well. Though clearly upset at her slaves non-compliance, Goddess Starla makes sure to get a little pleasure for herself as she demands that Ava get her off before allowing her to even think about cumming. No bedtime stories here.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 167.4 MB

Download Twenty Whacks For Twenty Winks

First ticklish orgams

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Shy girl Vanessa had never experienced one of ticklish orgasms! Eva is keen to learn the ropes, so we let her have her wish and let her help! Eva start to tickle and titillate Vanessa's sexy body and bare feet and soon she they have her in fits of sweet laughter. As the leader Eva decides when it's time to introduce her hungry pussy to the vibrator and when she does Vanessa moans and groans in pleasure and her tight body squirms in , as the orgasmic sensations flow through her! Her pussy is hungry and it embraces the whole experience, it doesn't take long before she hits her climax and ends us in ticklish orgasm heaven!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9621kbps

File size: 946.4 MB

Download First ticklish orgams

I'll Be Your Private Dancer, Master

Master Joseph tells Ava that she is his night's entertainment, and she happily submits to his command.
After a bit of sexy floor work, he has her do a classic strip tease and moves in to exploring her fine, lithe body from top to bottom. To maximize the visual effect of her show, Ava takes a large Hitachi magic wand vibrate and brings herself to several marvelous orgasms for Master's pleasure.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3918kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 510.2 MB

Download I'll Be Your Private Dancer, Master

Lessons in Obedience

Jade finds herself once again at the mercy of Master Blackthorne. Her crime? flinching, among other things. Master Blackthorne, wonders quietly if she is being disobedient on purpose as she loves the attention, she loves the sensations he creates on her body but most off all our innocent and lovely Jade, loves to cum. In fact by the end of her session, she is begging to cum over and over again.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1421kbps

File size: 122.2 MB

Download Lessons in Obedience

One Fate For Two Girls - Linda Sc.2

Cast: Linda
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai

Now it's Linda's turn to taste the bitter pain of rope between her legs. Her pussy will soon be hotter than its usual. Caring master Dr Lomp warns her and reminds her that it will not be an easy task. Alas, she has no other option than walking through the rope, while every knot on the rope harshly touches deep into her poor cunt. If she slows down while walking, a magic whip in Dr Lomp's hand will slap right on her bare back. On one point of the long path, a vibrator will be waiting to boost sensitivity of her pussy, thus she will taste the pain and the pleasure at the same time. Now watch and see if Linda can see the finish lane and fulfill her master's expectations.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12244kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download One Fate For Two Girls - Linda Sc.2

Renata the Revenge - Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Well, we know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lmp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Renata the Revenge - Part 2

Sara Liz

Cast: Sara Liz
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex

Blonde bombshell Sara Liz is back for more tight ropes and gags. This time she wanted leather and she got it - from the crazy tight leather corset, or the ballet boots and supple leather gloves, it's all beautiful. And tight. The ropes make it all come together and Sara loves to play the damsel in distress. She just eats it up... great stuff. This update includes a heaping helping of cheesecake to get everyone in the mood...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Sara Liz

Darina - Amsterdam Deal

Darina from Russia sent me an email, requesting a very special Deal. It had been her life long dream to see Amsterdam, but there was no way she could afford to fly over from Russia, until she found this website. She told me she would do anything if I flew her over and would take her into Amsterdam to see the sights.
Well, Darina seemed cute, young, and ambitious, I like that. And I don't mind showing people around Amsterdam. Especially when those people are locked in a belt and the keys are in my back pocket! I decided to fly her over, even though her emails were a bit vague because her English skills were not very strong. Expecting a cold and shy girl, I was very pleasantly surprised when I finally met Darina. She is lovely, and very bubbly! Not to mention she has a great body. Yes, she is young, but she knows what she wants!
She was literally one of the easiest girls ever. I even did some bondage shoots with her, and she loved everything we did. But her burning desire to go see Am.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11336kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

Download Darina - Amsterdam Deal

As a tool used to punish the rattan.

At a meeting of our club, we took a new episode for the film "Error detective 2." As a tool used to punish the rattan. Photographs were taken with multiple cameras. This video will also be posted on the website After shooting kluyua members had the opportunity to communicate and test tools for spanking

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 55.2 MB

Download As a tool used to punish the rattan.

Gina-Elane-Fayth: Vengeance is sweet, Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Fayth finally managed to work her wrists out of the duct tape, and surprises Gina and Elane with her flailing and hitting, but they recover quickly and pin her down on her stomach again. Elane holds her wrists once more while Gina wraps new tape around her wrists, up her arms all the way to her elbows, and even around her nimble fingers for good measure. She's not getting out this time! Now it's time to toy with her for a while - Gina straddles Fayth's hips and grabs her severely gagged head, asking.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 133.6 MB

Download Gina-Elane-Fayth: Vengeance is sweet, Part 2

Fayth Taped Hooded Gagged Hogtied Orgasm Endurance, faythonfire

Its really lovely when I have a shoot but it feels more like a collaboration of ideas and suggestions and well, it seems my sadistic ideas always test my endurance levels so who better than Cincher (On fetlife) to help me with yet another tough situation. He makes me feel comfortable but tough, submissive but flexible, and most of all safe. I suggest he uses clear sticky packing tape to bind me while all i am wearing are thick shiny footed nude colored dance tights. He is aware of my love of hoods and of course he knows I have a tendency of being noisy thru many styles of gags. You watch the evolution of this scene as I have my arms over my chest forced to stay put my layers and layers of packing tape, my legs welded together by many more layers of unforgiving tape and my head hooded with a very large gag shoved in my mouth. You watch me test and struggle against the tape, unable to move much but do realize this binding agent is noisy, so this distracts me and makes me what to make mo.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 482.7 MB

Download Fayth Taped Hooded Gagged Hogtied Orgasm Endurance, faythonfire

One Way Ticket To Bedlam

Poor Mistress Irony, she tries and tries to keep a tight rein on her slaves but somehow they always seem to break free and misbehave. Unfortunately after all is said and done, and the fun is over...the punishment must be dealt out. Trisha Uptown learns this the hard way after a night of dancing, stumbling and tripping over herself while wearing Mistress Irony's favorite shoes. In a bizarre twist Trisha has formed some demented attachment to these shoes and kind of goes off the deep end. Plenty of shocking wand fun, foot worship and pussy play!

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 631.9 MB

Download One Way Ticket To Bedlam

24 Hour 19 Part 2

Cast: Laurie Adverb

Hour 19 Laurie is hanging in a suspended vertical hogtie, Brenda is standing on tip toes her head harness ball gag is attached to Laurie's nipple clamps, But things are about to get better. Big Breasted Milf Alexandria Star drops in and gets thrown in to the mix. Hogtied on the floor she can only watch the action. Brenda is released and Laurie now sitting on the floor with her arms tied high in the air behind her back. The attention now turns to Alexandria when Les ties her standing hair tied to the ceiling keeping her now on her toes. Les returns with two floggers flogs a now standing Laurie and along with Alexandria a two for one special.....Last Laurie puts on ballet boots and in put in to an armbinder. This is a action packed hour.

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.6 MB

Download 24 Hour 19 Part 2

Leah Winters Lick and Smack

Beautiful Leah Winters had one more session to go during her visit. Dr. Mercies was feeling selfish and sadistic, so he basically locked down her head and sat on her face to make her pleasure his ass. As she licked, he smacked. Of course, there was ample face fucking and ball and feet worship too. Pretty simple session, really. Sometimes, with a girl as hot and kinky as Leah, you just want to enjoy the basics with her.

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3529kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 638.3 MB

Download Leah Winters Lick and Smack

Volcanal

Orderly Grind has the winter blues. So he asks hot little Audrey to transport him sexually to a tropical island. He facefucks her with his giant cock, which she can barely fit in her mouth, for a long time. Then he makes her eat his ass and feeds her a sloppy sperm meal. That's when Dr. Mercies arrives and decides that no tropical island could be complete without a volcano. So the two men tie her up in piledriver and administer several big, lava . It's all for her therapy, because we think this pervert is going to be seeking out some normal sex for a change after this session.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2766kbps

File size: 560.1 MB

Download Volcanal