Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Robb Johnson

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Robb Johnson
Genres: Gays BDSM
Video language: English

Sometimes you need not only a strong male shoulder, but also a solid and elastic male member. These guys can give both that and another and how much is needed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3491kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 449.2 MB

Download Robb Johnson

Dire Callahan ,Andre Hardy - Convict Capture - Part 6

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Dire Callahan ,Andre Hardy
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Smooth ,Rope ,Pegs ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies

Clothespins are simple devices but Master Callahan knows how effective they are when it comes to delivering pain. With his captured convict Andre strapped up and spreadeagle against the metal pole he gets to work, pinching the boy's naked body in his most tender spots, flicking the clothespins away one by one to cause maximum agony.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4723kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 390.2 MB

Download Dire Callahan ,Andre Hardy - Convict Capture - Part 6

Brendon Meyers ,Damian Lee - Owning His Tight Twink Hole

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Brendon Meyers ,Damian Lee
Genres: Blowjob ,Trimmed ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Ass Play ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Amateur ,Blond Hair ,Toys ,Twinks ,Masturbation

With Damian still on the cross Brendon can focus on the boy's tight little hole, starting with a toy sliding up into his snug pucker. It's obvious from the boy's swelling long cock that he's enjoying it and Brendon can't resist giving that cock some stroking and sucking. It's not over yet! Up on the table the boy gets an even long toy fucked into his hole while his long dick is milked beneath!

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4999kbps

File size: 494.1 MB

Download Brendon Meyers ,Damian Lee - Owning His Tight Twink Hole

Scott Riley

Cast: Scott Riley

Are you still not gay !? Watch this video clip. Perhaps you will change your mind towards gay sex. Because these guys deal with him so passionately that it cannot leave you indifferent ...

Duration: 15:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2360kbps

File size: 284.1 MB

Download Scott Riley

Brayland ,Mykul Pierce - Jacking Off To His Cries

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Brayland ,Mykul Pierce
Genres: Amateur ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Jerking Off ,Rope ,Flogging ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Cum Jerking Off

Mykul has been used, fucked, flogged to the limit and totally owned by sadistic boy Brayland, but his dom still needs to get that heavy cum load from his big cock and he needs to hear Mykul crying out to get him there. The flogger and hair pulling does the trick, with Brayland slapping his meat around in the boy's face and finishing with a big thick mess of dom cum all over Mykul's face!

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4293kbps

File size: 313.5 MB

Download Brayland ,Mykul Pierce - Jacking Off To His Cries

Session 576 : Master Aaron and Master Thomas

Our big dicks and ball sacks are really sweaty after our football match. We use this faggot cunt's wet gob to clean em. And while we're at it we greedily take all the pleasure we want from this cocksucker. We RAM our dicks down its throat till the snivelling fucker is gasping for breath. Hahaha! The stupid fucker is completely overwhelmed and desperately tries to keep up.

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8246kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 742.3 MB

Download Session 576 : Master Aaron and Master Thomas

Nick Steele

Cast: Nick Steele

These guys were so carried away by each other that they moved from superficial caresses to red anal sex. They delight each other!

Duration: 24:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3417kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Nick Steele

Luke Riley ,Drake Jaden - His Trial By Fire - Part 3

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Luke Riley ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Smooth ,Rope ,Flogging ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Shaved Head ,Fetish ,Muscular

A good flogging session is bad enough, but just imagine that flogger being on fire! Luke has been experimenting a lot and even though he knows what he's doing he needs an assistant to help out as the flaming flogger gets closer to Drake's back and ass, the fire lapping and licking at his bare skin as he cries out.

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5515kbps

File size: 398.2 MB

Download Luke Riley ,Drake Jaden - His Trial By Fire - Part 3

Session 582 : Master Aaron

This filthy sorry sub is insatiable! I drop choccy logs from my arse directly into its greedy gob and cruelly direct it to lap at my arsehole till it's clean. Its tongue is permanently coated with my filthy bum juice. Now I'm gonna wash it all down with my stinking PISS! I use its mouth as my urinal and then make it clean and pleasure my big angry dick. The only value this cunt has is as a piss and spunk receptacle!

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8233kbps

File size: 741.0 MB

Download Session 582 : Master Aaron

Max Woods

Cast: Max Woods

Many guys secretly dream of sexual experiments, but only a few of them dare to try something new. These guys are discovering each other in a new way ...

Duration: 22:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1673kbps

File size: 287.0 MB

Download Max Woods

Only Fans - Andyleexxx - Episode 10

お待たせしました!新作が配信されました!!
「イケメン三人で種付けナマ交尾、2本挿しされ理一のケツマンコはトロマン種壺化!」
・イケメン揃いで大乱交!

Duration: 6:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 287.6 MB

Download Only Fans - Andyleexxx - Episode 10

Session 586 : Master Thomas and Master Dave

We're fucking knackered after a long day on the building site. Lots of heavy lifting under the hot sun has left us stinking of sweat and wanting to burn off some angry energy. This worthless faggot cunt is on hand to give our hairy most armpits a tongue bath. We beat the sorry pig and humiliate the homo while all it can do is thirst after our strong manly bodies!

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8174kbps

File size: 835.2 MB

Download Session 586 : Master Thomas and Master Dave

Logan Taylor

Cast: Logan Taylor

How to love your friends !? So that they scream and moan from this! This is exactly what the hero of this video did. He loved his friend so much in his elastic ass that he screamed with pleasure ...

Duration: 19:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3245kbps

File size: 466.6 MB

Download Logan Taylor

Session 404 : Master Leo

This handsome young Master appears again to discover his feeble quaking sub completely nude. The snarling Master barks orders at the runt and has him pull off Leo's clothes to reveal his incredible body and big dick. The psychotic top then takes advantage of the worm and uses him as a human toilet.
Whatever drops from Leo's arse falls into the sub's mouth who has to then swallow it whole. This excites the sexual satisfaction of the Master who beats the humiliated runt to thoroughly defeat him.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Session 404 : Master Leo

Session 585 : Master Thomas and Master Dave

After a hard day of heavy lifting the least that this faggot cunt can do is strip off our sweaty work gear for us. But the dozy bitch is so fucking useless we have to use our leather belts to mercilessly whack its back and eager arse. Haha! Soon that lily white skin is striped red!!! Master Thomas' feet are covered in sweat and grime and we order this pig to lick his feet clean. We work up a fresh layer of sweat beating this bitch so the air in the room is thick with the stench of our masculine bodies. To entertain us we demand this pathetic fucker fuck himself while bouncing around. What a ridiculous little homo!!!

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

File size: 766.7 MB

Download Session 585 : Master Thomas and Master Dave

Lenox Gray

Cast: Lenox Gray

This guy seduced his friend with just one look, what can we say about the ideal features of his body and a huge penis, solid as a rock.
Beautiful sex of two handsome guys that will not leave you indifferent ...

Duration: 18:40
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2536kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Lenox Gray

Session 410 : Masters Leo and Aaron

Vicious Masters Leo and Aaron return in Brutal Top's most extreme ever session.
The angry young tops use the squirming sub as a human toilet. They pump water up their arseholes and take it in turns to squirt the filthy liquid directly into the worm's worthless mouth. They also drop more solid mess from their holes which the runt also has to swallow down. This is the most degrading session we've submitted a young sub to and you can see from the sexual satisfaction on the Masters' faces that it's highly pleasurable for them as well.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 700x394, AVC (H.264), 781kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 64.8 MB

Download Session 410 : Masters Leo and Aaron

Session 584 : Master Thomas and Master Dave

It's been a long, hard day doing real man's work on the construction site in high heat. Our muscular hairy bodies are covered in layers of dirt and pungent manly sweat. We've got hours of pent up aggression and this snivelling naked cunt will be the lucky recipient of all our RAGE. First I turn the faggot into my urinal making him guzzle down all my concentrated yellow piss! The greedy pig desperately wants to suck my dick but I only allow it to clean my cock head. This Lazy Cunt is slow as fuck so we take turn beating the bastard till its lily white skin is covered in red stripes. We're going to permanently mark this queer little cunt so everyone will know it belongs to us!

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps

File size: 757.7 MB

Download Session 584 : Master Thomas and Master Dave

Mark Winters

Cast: Mark Winters

The larger the member, the greater the pleasure. I must admit this is ironic logic, but this guy shows not only his huge cock, but also the masterstroke of its use ...

Duration: 37:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1609kbps

File size: 455.4 MB

Download Mark Winters

Session 429 : Master Ian

This horny, menacing new Master continues to damage and brutalise this feeble runt. The top barks orders at the sub making him lick clean his filthy feet - all the time threatening him with a vicious belt. Then the Master pisses into a dog bowl and demands that the sub swallows down the filthy, stinking liquid.
This is one of the hottest sessions we've ever featured!

Duration: 10:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1727kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 141.6 MB

Download Session 429 : Master Ian