~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan - SmellyMilana - Shit-eating machine for 6 girls (2018)

Year: 2018
Description: Shit-eating machine for 6 girls. Girls like this toilet very much, because it swallows fast! Urine, shit, usual or menstrual discharge - it swallows everything. He is in great pain - but he likes it! Today he served 6 stinky girls, he bathed in their smells and tastes!...
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan

Size: 1.04 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 56 s
Format: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Gaby - Solo Scat Girls By Top Model Gaby (2019)

Genre: Scat, Piss
Description: Blonde girl Gaby have scat scenes in the beatiful country of Brazilia. In the first scene she is at the backyard where she shit next to a tree. The second scene is inside the house where she fully naked and we can see her fantastic back tattoo on the corridor. The next scene is in the kitchen where she put a nice pile in front of the oven. Her two last scenes are outside the backyard where she put a nice big brick to the tiles.
Models: Gaby

Size: 879 MB
Resolution:576 x 720
Duration: 40 min 39 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Madison Marz - xRussianBeautyx - Goddess On Her Throne New Compilation (2018)

Genre: Scat, Smearing, Poop Videos, Scat Solo
Models: Madison Marz

Size: 814 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 2 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan - MilanaSmelly - swallows Really fast (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit, Outdoor
Description: Really swallows fast! Temperature +32 degrees it was very hot, the girls sweated. This slave really swallows quickly, the girls are surprised and satisfied that they get a good toilet service! The girl likes when the toilet loves her shit...
Models: Liza, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan

Size: 1.40 GiB
Duration: 32 min 13 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Curvy Kitten - Curvykitten92 - Sore tummy SHIT ends in fuck fest (2018)

Genre: Scat
Description: Wow guys, I have a full-length 18 minute video for you to enjoy! In this video I have had to go to bed to rest with upset tummy pains!
I am laid in bed surrounded by lots of stinky farts when my partner walks in and asks how I a. I tell him I am really blocked up and ask him to cuddle in bed to help my tummy pains. His sexy body gets me very horny and I start sucking his cock. Wouldn't it be super hot if I just shit right here in the bed? I lay back down and spread my hole and begin teasing a shit. I decide it is best to treat him so i climb on top and start taking a fat shit on his cock. He fingers my arse before my juicy brown load drops out. He slides his dick in my pussy and I start riding him immediately after I've pooped. WOW that was so hot! He covers my arse in thick hot warm shit and we continue to fuck. Next I wank and suck his shitty throbbing cock and then begin to rub shit all over his body. Mmmm, I wish you could smell it! I cover my tits and tummy in beautiful brown poop! He turns me over and proceeds to slip his dick into my tight little arsehole. His big cock stretches my shitty hole and I begin to moan whilst I cum. My arse is so tight that I decide to take his shitty dick and shove it in my pussy. I lay on my back spreading shit all over my self and begin to rub my clit. He slides his shitty cock deep in my clean fresh pussy and fucks me hard. Wow, I never knew I'd take shit up my cunt, but it feels amazing. We continue to fuck with shit more and more. He rubs shit all over my pusys and brings me to yet another orgasms. Afterwards, we continue to fuck before he can't hold his load anymore. My pussy and arse are sore and covered in shit so I decide to suck him dry. I clean my nasty shit off his dick with my mouth, making sure I taste my pussy and shit juices! He cums all over me leaving me in a shitty cummy mess. Hope you enjoy!
Models: Curvy Kitten

Size: 1.74 GiB
Duration: 17 min 55 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Megan - MilanaSmelly - Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Diarrhea, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Description: Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna. The pig is chained to the chain and waiting in the toilet while the girls eat hamburgers, drink Coca-Cola and relax in the sauna, but the girls also want to shit and wait for this moment! It's time, Christina says: girls, who wants to shit, where is our dog? Christina led the dog and he began to lick his feet the girls laugh, spit on him and humiliate him it's funny how low he fell, the last nonentity, now they will shit in his mouth. Your life is to serve as a toilet for girls! He is hungry and waiting for the girls to start taking off their panties and unloading their delicacies from their asses. The room was hot, the girls were sweating! The girls devastated their asses, took a shower and left, and the slave filled with their shit went home...
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Megan

Size: 836 MB
Duration: 22 min 28 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan - MilanaSmelly - 6 baby portions (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Farts, Spit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Description: 6 girlish portions. Secretly from his wife, he serves the hens. He is very tormented, it is difficult and disgusting for him, but he loves it! The girls harshly beat him in the face, spit in his mouth and humiliated him. Then they treated him with their tastes and smells!... 6

Size: 1.39 GiB
Duration: 32 min 12 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Megan - MilanaSmelly - Shit-party on the beach (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Farts, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit, Outdoor
Description: Shit-party on the beach. 4 young girls fed a shit adult-married slave!...
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Megan

Size: 643 MB
Duration: 14 min 32 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Yana, Christina, Amina - MilanaSmelly - Rapid swallowing of female shit without chewing (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Diarrhea, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Description: Rapid swallowing of female shit without chewing! I liked to swallow shit blindfolded so I can deeply taste taste and suppress vomiting better! So for girls it is more comfortable when they do not see the eyes of a slave do not perceive it as a person. This video clearly shows my throat how I suffered when I swallowed Amina's shit and how hard she commanded the feeding process. I quickly swallowed 2 large and hard pieces of shit from Amina, but with great anguish. This time I swallowed almost without chewing I become more comfortable female toilet. Before Amina, I was hard-pressed with fart Yana she really had a lot of shit this time when I swallowed a portion and thought it was the end, Ian filled my mouth again! Her shit looked ugly but I did not see it when I swallowed. Christina started today! She energetically filled me with urine and bitter shit and prepared me for the next girl. Throat close-up to see the process of swallowing. The girls said that now I swallow faster than before...
Models: Yana, Christina, Amina

Size: 1.77 GiB
Duration: 45 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Jackie - Jackie's Intimacy (2010)

Year: 2010
Genre: Scat, Smearing
Description: Jackie has a secret fantasyThat one day she can arrives at home wearing a white panty and suddenly poops a lot on her panty and walks around the house Come to see Jackie becoming her dreams true
Models: Jackie

Size: 379 MB
Resolution:360 x 540
Duration: 58 min 37 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Karina, Christina, Amina - MilanaSmelly - Erotic toilet slavery 2. Mega heap! (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing
Description: Erotic toilet slavery 2. Mega heap! This is another video in which girls demonstrate their beauty. Karina, Christina and Amina touch their pussies, show off their asses. For the toilet slave they are Goddesses. He bows to them and he is ready to fulfill their every desire. He is very pleased to serve beautiful girls as a toilet. This time he has a difficult task. The girls forbade him to eat shit instantly. They made a huge pile of shit on the slave's face and Mrs. Christina took a close-up picture of that. Then, the toilet slave had to completely eat this mega heap of crap. And he successfully coped with this task...
Models: Karina, Christina, Amina

Size: 1.41 GiB
Duration: 21 min 45 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Yana, Kira, Lera - MilanaSmelly - Really new year's feeding! (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Eat shit, Smearing, 1080p, HDRip]
Description: Really new year's feeding! Girls want to feel the New Year mood they give commands: the slave sings New Year songs and dances for them, girls laugh at him! He must always be positive, girls constantly demand that he sing a song or read a New Year's verse. A slave should not sit idle, he must constantly entertain girls. As a New Year's gift, the girls organized for him a New Year's table of female shit, urine and vaginal discharge! The slave is waiting for all the girls to do this and he will be allowed to start the meal, he sits nearby and enjoys the smells. He knows that he will have cooled shit, and cold shit is very disgusting. On New Year's holidays, girls eat a lot of different foods and their shit smells stronger and has a more fermented taste!...
Models: Liza, Christina, Yana, Kira, Lera

Size: 1.82 GiB
Duration: 31 min 48 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Kira - MilanaSmelly - Slave washes sweet ass girls (2018)

Genre: Scat, Big shit, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing
Description: Today, the girls decided to test the slave. He must determine whose panties by their smell. He coped poorly with this task, so the girls humiliated and punished him. They beat him on the cheeks, kicked him in the balls. Having a lot of fun, they decided to feed him. As usual, he completely swallowed their shit. For him it is an honorable duty to eat shit of girls. And he completely swallowed everything. But this time there was something special. Lisa has a menstruation these days. Her shit was with spice. The slave had to swallow it along with women's secretions and menstrual blood. And he coped with this task. And after taking shit of each of the girls a great bonus was waiting for him. He was allowed to wash the ass of every girl...
Models: Liza, Christina, Kira

Size: 1.49 GiB
Duration: 25 min 33 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Amina, Yana - MilanaSmelly - Chocolate and shit from ass female (2018)

Genre: Scat, Big shit, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing
Description: Chocolate and shit from female ass. The girls decided to please their slave. Before using him as a toilet, they let him lick their asses smeared with chocolate paste. Slave had relaxed their asseswith his tongue, so the girls wanted even more to go to the toilet. The slave received a preliminary dessert. And the main food was waiting for him in the form of shit from four girls. Slave completely swallowed shit from each girl. Itwas especially hard to take from Yana. She ate dried apricots, and she had severe diarrhea with farting. So she was approaching the slave 2 times to feed him with her shit...
Models: Liza, Christina, Amina, Yana

Duration: 23 min 51 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Kira, Lera - MilanaSmelly - Shit-hamburger 6 girls (2018)

Description: Shit-hamburger 6 girls. This is a very smelly hamburger even the air freshener did not help! A huge variety of tastes and smells is an unimaginable banquet for a real toilet slave! Any toilet slave wants to feel the tastes and smells of such a hamburger it is very difficult to eat, but it is very tasty!...
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Kira, Lera

Size: 1.43 GiB
Duration: 24 min 53 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan - MilanaSmelly - Please stop! (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Farts, Spit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Description: Please stop! He was confident that he could serve 6 girls, but he could not do it the girls were disappointed! At the end (when we were leaving his apartment) he said I reconsidered my views on life and will never again be a toilet slave! This is really difficult and disgusting, but not for a real toilet slave, for a good toilet slave 6 girls this is a magical feast!

Size: 612 MB
Duration: 35 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Amina, Kira, Lera - MilanaSmelly - I will fulfill any of your whims, Mistresses! (2018)

Description: I will fulfill any your whims, Mistresses. Today the toilet slave had to perform several roles. The girls decided to have fun with him in full. At first, he was for them a doggy, which was supposed toexecute any commands. Then he was an ashtray and footrest. If the slave did not cope well with his duties, the girls were punishing him. Finally, it came that he waited the most. He had performed the role of toilet for girls. The girls hadgiven a lot of urine, so the slave had a hard time. In fact, he was flooded. Buthe withstood this stream and then was able to eat the shit of each of the girls...
Models: Liza, Christina, Amina, Kira, Lera

Size: 1.88 GiB
Duration: 32 min 25 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Christina, Amina, Liza, Yana - MilanaSmelly Great video! Big bombs! (2018)

Description: Great video! Big bombs! This should see every connoisseur scat! This slave was very lucky the girls today really cool shit! I have not yet seen a slave suffer so much. Today they really tested it for strength!...
Models: Christina, Amina, Liza, Yana

Duration: 24 min 19 s

Download from FB >