~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extreme scat_Freaky Baby - Sexy Dildo Masturbation While Shitting

Genre: Teen, Dildo, Masturbation, Pissing, Scat
Cast: Freaky Baby

Today I�??ve wanted beauty and sex. I put on my favorite corset, stockings and leather shoes�?| Took my favorite, smooth , slippery glass dildo and started to masturbate . More, more , deeper, stronger �?|. I already want to piss! Give me your cup, I�??ll fill it for you with my juice! Here we go! It so much that it doesn�??t fit into this small cup you gave me! Then you will lick it from the stool and the floor! Ahh! Yes! I feel so good that I will cum in a moment�?| Oh! Come here, closer! Look! My beautiful tasty ass now will make a snack for you! Here we go! Take a fresh portion of my shit! But I want more! What should I do with this? �?| That�??s right! Put my dildo in the hot portion of shit and ride it hardly till I cum! �?|.. aaaahhhh! I�??m happy! Want to see more of me enjoying myself?

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:08:42
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:>>>

4fGj6xVqiokuPMb.mp4

Extreme scat_Die Perverse Reporterin #2

Genre: Pissing, Outdoor, Scat

The perverted reporter travels over Europe and have bizarre sex wtih shitting with private amateur performers from different european countries...
Lot's of bizarre shitting action!

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: AVI
FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 699.6 MB
Duration: 01:12:37
Resolution: 512x384

XmGy47DgH7xJOUg.avi

Extreme scat_Scat Ella - Eating / drinking Scat, Pee and Vomit

Genre: Piss, Shit Eating, Piss Drinking, Smearing, Vomit, Scat
Cast: Scat Ella / Ella Malova

Scat Ella pees into a glass; close-up, front facing/on side poops on a plate; eats the scat on the plate; shows her brown tongue and brown saliva; she swallows scat then sucks dirty fingers; she makes scat and pee smoothie in blender; then she pukes it back up; again drinks the scat + pee + vomit smoothie; smears shit over her boobs + licks the plate; shows more vomit of poop and pee coming out of her mouth.

FileSize: 911.5 MB
Duration: 00:22:40
Resolution: 1080x1920

TiCvOKRHNs8R7Xr.mp4

Extreme scat_Scat Ella - Scat and Pee 18 Minutes Smearing Video

Genre: Shit Smearing, Piss, Shit Eating, Scat, Piss Drinking, Masturbating, Extreme

Scat Ella masturbates with a dildo and pees on the floor while wearing panties. Licks and slurps the piss off the floor. Then she shits on the floor and mashes the poop with fer feet. Smears the shit all over her tits and ass. Then she she tastes the shit from her fingers.

FileSize: 908.5 MB
Duration: 00:18:04

H5ZrhK4DGy7rfk1.mp4

Extreme scat_Scat Ella - Ultimate Smearing + Pee and Poop Directly on Face

Genre: Scat, Masturbating, Fetish, Shit Smearing, Pissing, Shit Eating, Extreme

Scat Ella shits and pees while being upside down. Her sofy shit slides down her body onto her tits and her piss directly goes inside her mouth. She smears the shit and piss over her pussy, ass and tits. She even licks the poop from her hands. She agan shits out the leftovers and covers her whole body with it. She doesn't stop until her whole body except her face becomes brown with shit. She fingers her asshole and then licks her shitty fingers. She smears the stinky shit all over her face and then masturbates while lying in her filth. At the end she cleans up shitty floor using her tongue.

FileSize: 642.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:37

0LHkEn5Dz9LpWr5.mp4

Extreme scat_Scat Ella - Shitty Dildo Scat Play

Genre: Masturbating, Dildo Fucking, Scat, Extreme, Fetish

Scat Ella is wearing a sexy lingerie, and we see a buttplug sticking out of her ass. She teases and plays with her tits before squatting down on the floor and takes out the buttplug. She spits on her cunt and starts fucking it with a vibrating dildo. Whike masturbating her asshole widens and big brown log of shit comes out. After three chucks of shit comes out she puts the dildo against her asshole and pushes it inside. She fucks her shitty asshole with the didlo and when she takes it out the leftover shit comes out with it. She mashes the shit on the floor with her ass and smears it all over.

FileSize: 774.3 MB
Duration: 00:15:48

3hhTuPOG0X2QDMR.mp4

Extreme scat_Scat Ella - Masturbating and Licking Shit

Genre: Scat, Masturbation, Pissing, Shit Licking

Scat Ella takes a big fat shit right on the floor. The brown mass comes out as a coil out of her asshole and lays on the floor. She bends down and then licks the huge stinky log and shows off her brown tongue. Then she uses a dildo to masturnate in front of the shit. She pisses while fucking her own cunt with the dildo. The piss makes the log of poop wet and she licks her piss from the floor. She tongue fucks the log of poop which has now become soft from the piss. She takes the shit in her hand and puts it in her mouth. She fucks her pussy with the dildo while tasting the crap. At the end she spits out a brown sludge onto her pussy.

FileSize: 439.6 MB
Duration: 00:09:37

RaFrg77UkdY5Arq.mp4