~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Desperation Shit, Anal and Smearing (2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: Scat, Piss, Ass fisting, Dildo, Smearing
Description: Im so desperate to shit but you told me to not, so i start fucking my asshole until i can't keep the shit anymore, i start to push all my dirty shit out of your dirty asshole which i have been holding for you and fucking my ass still i cum. when i finish shitting and cumming i start playing with my poo and smear it all over my sexy body covering my tits,stomach and pussy. in the end i tell you what a dirty girl im how i love to play with my shit for you! Enjoy!
Models: Josslyn Kane

Size: 1.62 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 23 min 17 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Molly Jane, Cory Chase - Molly Jane & Cory Chase - In My Only Dump (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Shitting, Scat, Solo
Description: Molly surprised us last week. She took her one and only dump on camera. You will never see or find another Molly Jane poo video anywhere on the net. She even motivated me out of retirement to poo on film.
Models: Molly Jane, Cory Chase

Size: 895 MB
Duration: 15 min 56 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_MistressGaia - SCAT HORS D'OEUVRE (2017)

Year: 2017
Genre: Scat, Piss, Domination, Eat shit
Description: MISTRESS GAIA - SCAT HORS D'OEUVRE - HD version My slave is in the dungeon and he's going to worship me. I have told him if he pleases me, he may be rewarded. I begin by getting him to lick my shoes. I have a riding crop in my hand to make sure he knows what I want. I then tell him to lie on the floor while I bind his hands and feet together. He's going to experience the luxury of having my beautiful ass in his face. I want him to enjoy eating my shit. As I sit over him I order him to open his mouth nice and wide. He must be ready to receive my scat. After I have made sure he has enough, I tell him to keep chewing, he must not waste any or I'll punish him. I notice his cock is erect, so I slip a condom over it. As he chews on my scat I give him a couple of lashes with my riding crop. As I take a tight hold of his cock, he begins to tremble. I know he is desperate to cum. However, not until he has completely finished eating all my delicious shit. While he enjoys chewing the last piece of shit, I give him a handjob telling him he can cum. Afte he's finished, I remove the condom and squeez his cum into his mouth. What a treat for my scat slt. He will surely remember his delicious scat hors d'oeuvre from Mistress Gaia...
Models: MistressGaia

Size: 843 MB
Duration: 12 min 56 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Shitty BlowJob (2016)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat.
Description: After such a long time I come back so fucking horny and ready to play more dirty than ever, i wanna make my asshole shitty and suck ur dirty cock till u cum in my mouth, this is so good, my shit taste so good and i cum so bad doing it for you! Enjoy!

Size: 1.10 GiB
Duration: 19 min 38 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Smearing fucking sucking (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Dildo, Smearing, Shitting
Description: Smearing fucking sucking I wear only thigh high boots (Black) and gloves (black) I take a shit and after that i start fucking my asshole till i make it more and more shitty, i smear the shit all over my body and i write ur name on my shitty belly and on my shitty ass, mmm u like me all shitty and knowing this makes me more and more horny, makes my asshole explode in a shitty orgasm, now is ur turn to come, i start sucking ur dirty cock, making my mouth all dirty, i wanna feel ur hot cum inside my mouth, i suck u so good till u explode. Enjoy!

Size: 2.35 GiB
Duration: 34 min 52 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Farts explosion (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Farts, Panty
Description: Farts explosion I feel like i need to explode today, i feel so gassy, i need to fart in ur ugly face so bad, this make me feel better, so i start doing it, u enjoy it so much pervert, i know it. Farts over farts till u can't breathe anymore hahaha. Smell my dirty farts and suck my dirty asshole! Do it now! mmm This makes me feel fantastic! Enjoy!

Duration: 10 min 26 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Goddess Amanda - ScatGoddess - Servant M's First Taste of Scat (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee, All Sex
Description: I am so excited to have my servant M worship in my presence and receive his very first scat. I have held back the urge to poop and allow him to first finger my dirty ass. My servant's fingers feel so good touching and feeling the shit inside my ass before releasing my shit on his body. My dirty asshole felt so good being licked! After collecting some of my pee, I rub my shit on his ass and insert an anal launcher full of my pee in my servants ass. I cum hard overtop of my servant rubbing a big chunk of shit on my pussy while he stroked his cock with my shit. My pussy came so much while his fingers were inside my ass full of shit! It felt so good, enjoy watching while my servant helps unload shit from my sexy ass, and having his first taste of scat ! Almost an hour long of sexy sensual scat play with my servant M!!!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Size: 2.95 GiB
Duration: 54 min 41 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - The most sweet dessert for You (2016)

Genre: Scat, Smearing, Efro, Pee, Farting
Description: The most sweet dessert for You I kept my shit inside 3 days to feed you my firm sweetnessI I could no longer keep the shit insideI stood in a pose of Doggie style , my ass my ass was covered goosebumps because of pleasureThen I have prepared for you the most delicious dessert in the world
If you like my video please rate me
Models: Anna Coprofield

Size: 1.92 GiB
Resolution:1088 x 1 920
Duration: 18 min 18 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Ella Gilbert (EllaGilbert) - Ella Gilbert (2016)

Genre: Scat
Description: I was so desperate to take a shit this morning. I ate so fuckin much yesterday and this vid prooves it!
I take a huuuuge shit in my white cotton panties wich makes me really horny so Im gonna ride ur cock on my toilet seat taking more and more shit out. Im gonna go on the floor also and ride ur cock on there as well. ure gonna fuck me in doggy and standing too! Ure gonna fuck me in every position messing my bathroom floor completly!!
Models: Ella Gilbert (EllaGilbert)

Size: 1.03 GiB
Duration: 14 min 48 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Victoria aka dirtyscatgirl - Today A Hearty Breakfast (2016)

Genre: Scat, Smearing, Solo, MILF
Description: Today you will see a lot of swallowing shit, I was hungry and horny

Models: Victoria aka dirtyscatgirl

Size: 819 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 51 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - ENEMA and Anal riding (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Solo, Pantyhose, Klistier, Dildo, Smearing
Description: Im in my yoga oufit, and I feel like i wanna play with my ass! So I'm thinking to clean my ass to with this occasion, so I start cleaning my ass in front of webcam, all the shit is coming out, mmm so tasty, i wish u can be here and drink all the juice. After that I grab my huge dildo and i start fucking and riding it with my clean ass, upsss seems like is not so clean at all, and i make a big mess all over, in the end Im smearing the shit all over my boobs and show u how dirty I like to play! Enjoy!

Size: 982 MB
Duration: 17 min 52 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert - 1st lick poop (2016)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Efro.
Description: This is by far the most complex video I've shooted. Its all based on a role play where Im waiting for my playmate to come over but he cancels our date in the last minute by a simple text. That annoys me but I'm not mad, I choose to play with myself instead, recording it so he can see what he lost. I strip naked, finger my dirty asshole and when my finger gets nice and dirty I stick it in my mouth and give it a good lick (u can see the brown traces on my tongue). I got a plate ready and I shit on it and smelling it makes me wanna give it a nice long and sensual lick, its a bit bitter but I like Jagermeister so thats what I can compare the taste with haha
After all this I grab about 6 grpes, shove them deep inside my dirty asshole, poop them back out and eat a half of them. The taste of poop mixed with grpes, yumm there's nothing more delicious than that. I then start fucking my asshole with my lollipop glass toy and lick it a few times.
I dont wanna waste all that poop so I smear it all over my chest and down my pussy and ass.
Enjoy!
Models: EllaGilbert

Size: 1.17 GiB
Duration: 20 min 53 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Secretary pooping her panties (2016)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee.
Description: Today I'm Daren's secretary and i will poop my panties and fuck my asshole for him, i will do all he wants, he is my boss, and i will make his wishes to become true. Also i will save my poop to make some delicious brownies for him. Enjoy!

Size: 1.49 GiB
Duration: 21 min 0 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert - playing dirty on my new sofa (2016)

Genre: Scat, Poop Videos, Efro.
Description: Stripping out of my pj's couldnt be unfollowed by a great shitty orgasm on my new sofa. That glass lollipop brings out so much shit, oh yum! I do lick it after my dirty ass cums all over. I also lick the piece of hard turd wich came outta my ass at the beginig of this video �
Models: EllaGilbert

Size: 1.31 GiB
Duration: 12 min 23 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Scat in the morning (2016)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing.
Description: I start my day with a scat play, mm feeling my dirty asshole makes me feel so good, i start fuking my dirty shitty ass till i get the shit out and smear it all over my ass and my pussy, i take a bigger dildo and i fuck it hard and deep till i cum. Now is ur turn to cum, cum in my mouth bb, i wanna suck ur shitty cock and make u cum in my mouth, my shit taste so good, yummy! Enjoy!

Size: 1.25 GiB
Duration: 17 min 37 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_GoddessRyan - goddessryan - School girl Ass to Pussy Scat fucking Stuff (2016)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery.
Description: Goddess Is all dressed up in her New green schoolgirl outfit!
Top, skirt, White Knee highs, Bun,glasses & pen in hair & since school is in session thought it would be perfect!
I am gonna be a naughty student and fuck the shit out of my tight little asshole literally!
I begin to fuck my asshole with my 6 in curved cock, building my shit to come out!
I Shit HARD TURDS & Keep fucking my shit hole with the cock letting more out!
Show you the pile upclose with extreme DIRTY talk while taking my SHIT & SHOVING IT UP MY TIGHT CUNT!
Scat all the way up my tight hole with i take this curved cock hard! Fuck me & my shitty cunt hole
Very naughty talk!
I keep added hard ,hard turds to my cunt stuffing it and fucking more and more!
Close up of after math while pissing and pushing out scat as it is smeared all over my pussy, thighs and in my pussy!
Models: GoddessRyan

Duration: 15 min 34 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Kira, Marlen, Penelope - La Cucina Marrone (2016)

Genre: Scat, Pissing, Toy, Extreme, Fist, Human Toilet, Vomit, Masturbation, Humiliation, All Sex
Description: Shooting with Italian whirlwind Kira can be quite a challenge - but above all it's big fun! Kira's unbridled appetite for body-warm food and drinks not only impressed our experienced performers Marlen and Penelope, it also took three guys to keep her happy. And just when we thought she was stuffed to the grills, she demanded the next course to be served. Enjoy an extra long, extra wild ride through the Brown Cuisine Mediterranean style! The scenes we see Kira is the new rising star, she's wilder than ever, and it starts with the two girls are greatly keen on each other, they head out on the lawn where they begin serious neck. After caressing and kissing as they take turns to urinate in each other's mouths to then proceed to poop at each other and then stroking their bodies and eat them.
Models: Kira, Marlen, Penelope

Size: 1.79 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 1 h 37 min

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Melania - Panty Scat Girls Melania (2014)

Year: 2014
Genre: Scat, Piss, Solo, Panty, Outdoor, Compilation
Description: SUPER TOP EUROPEAN YOUNG MODEL MELANIA SHIT AND PEE IN HER PANTYS AND LIKE AFTER TO PLAY WITH HER PANTY FULL OF WARM SHIT AND PEE...SHE LIKE TO DRESS OF AND BACK HER PANTY FULL OF SHIT. MOVIE AVALIBLE IN FULL HD 1080p HQ
Models: Melania

Size: 1.77 GiB
Duration: 1 h 20 min

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Lots of dirty blow job in a skype show (2016)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Oral, Solo, Dildo
Description: Watch me playing dirty in a skype show, i shit, i ride, i fuck and i suck a lot a very dirty dildo. This is one of the dirtiest blowjobs ever, and the longest.You wanna see how all ur wishes comes true, just watch this video, i could not to record it, i couldn't let u to miss all the fun. In the end we are both gonna cum really hard. U can get to see me live on skype fulfiling ur fantasies also! Enjoy!

Size: 1.42 GiB
Duration: 19 min 59 s

Download from FB >