~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extremescat Pulsifer Paprocki - Massive 1 Lb 2 Oz Shit For Slave

Description: I shit out a massive 1 pile of shit on a plate in front of you, weighing in at one pound, two ounces. I was so desperate to shit that it started coming out while I was still setting up. After weighing, I put the plate right in your face and make you smell it and eat it while I tease you with my hot ass in the background. We both have to clean up after this one!

Format: mp4
Size: 114.08 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:07:56

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_Pulsifer Paprocki - Massive 1 lb 2 oz Shit for Slave.mp4

Extremescat Pulsifer Paprocki - Packed Lunch - Multi-Textured Shit For You

Description: I love to feed you, so I lovingly packed a hot lunch for you to take to work. Shot from two angles, you get a close up of my ass releasing a multi-textured turd that started with hard little pebbles then turned creamy. It also captures my facial expression as I breathe and grunt to get the shit out.

Tags: pov, closeup, scat, shit.in.box, scat.pov

Size: 35.93 MB
Duration: 00:03:03

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_Pulsifer Paprocki - Packed Lunch - Multi-textured Shit for You.mp4

Extremescat Pulsiferpaprocki - Bar Stool Piss And Shit

Description: This was such a fun shit!! In this video, I drop a massive, sticky log from a barstool into my toilet. The second camera (shooting from beneath) perfectly captures the splash when the turd hits the water. I make a huge mess trying to piss into the toilet from up on my stool. Enjoy viewing two camera angles to catch the action.

Tags: pov, piss, scat, multiple.angles, shit.in.toilet

Size: 80.82 MB
Resolution:1304x720
Duration: 00:06:32

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_PulsiferPaprocki - Bar Stool Piss and Shit.mp4

Extremescat Pulsiferpaprocki - Easter Bunny Surprise

Description: Happy Easter, bitches! In this fun and festive video I shit into Easter eggs and make a lovely Easter basket for you to go find. I had to poop so bad that when I was trying to set up a turd slipped out into my pink silky panties. I hope you enjoy watching from both angles- one shows the full picture and the other gives you a front row seat to see my asshole pucker outward, and then pinch off perfect little turds into the eggs.

Size: 57.42 MB
Duration: 00:04:07

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_PulsiferPaprocki - Easter Bunny Surprise.mp4

Extremescat Pulsiferpaprocki - Hanging Tree Poop

Description: This is a FUN clip! You will love watching me scurrying up this tree completely naked! Marvel at my strength as I drop a log hanging from a tree branch� right into a bucket! Enjoy this shit from two POVs

Tags: scat, female.scat, pulsifer.paprocki, shit.in.bucket, shit.from.tree

Size: 19.66 MB
Resolution:404x720
Duration: 00:01:26

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_PulsiferPaprocki - Hanging Tree Poop.mp4