~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Mistress Helix (Total Sensory Deprivation)

Genre: Pantyhose, Femdom, Handjob, Tease, Mummification, Bondage
Cast: Mistress Helix

This scene helped me turn a corner. There's the boy, deaf, dumb, blind, like for real, not a game. And here I am, clearly rocking his world. I wouldn't say I felt all-powerful, but I would say I felt as powerful as I wanted to be. There was a real transference here, that didn't quite go away. Does that make sense? And yes, there's a nice, helpless cumshot at the end.

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 636.8 MB
Duration: 00:20:00
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:>>>

DymqJSlY12C1req.mp4

Femdom_Selena Ryan - Asshole Slave Serves Filthy Goddess 4K Human Toilet

Genre: ass worship, Chastity, Masturbation Instruction, Femdom POV, Foot fetish
Cast: Selena Ryan

Happy Halloween! In this 4K clip, Selena is Goddess Selena, Queen of the Gods! You, of course, are a lowly mortal man. You have traveled to Goddess SelenaтАЩs sacred temple in search of a blessing, however, you havenтАЩt come with an offering to appease your Goddess. This incurs Goddess SelenaтАЩs wrath, and she is prepared to smite you! However, at the last second, Goddess Selena decides to spare youтАж so long as you give her an offering of your cum, today and every day until the end of time! With your back against the wall, you agree to this furious GoddessтАЩs arrangement. Goddess Selena orders you to drop to your knees and take out your cock. She instructs you to jerk off while you worship every inch of her flawless divine form. You begin by worshipping her supple breasts, jerking as they hang just above your face. Next, you worship your GoddessтАЩs stunning feet, adorned in gold in jewels. Finally, the Queen of the Gods orders you to worship her heavenly ass. After a bit of ass worship, Goddess Selena decides to test your servitudeтАж Just how far are you willing to go to appease her? Are you willing to cleanse your GoddessтАЩs disgusting asshole of all its filthy mess? Goddess Selena commands you to eat her nasty asshole. Just like that, you have been made her asshole slave, her toilet slave. You lick her asshole clean like an obedient slave should, even taking time to tongue fuck her stinky hole as to clean her inside as well. As you finish licking up her nasty juices, your Goddess orders you to prepare your cum tribute. You fill your hand and show your Goddess your offering. Luckily for you, your tribute is satisfactory. The Queen of the Gods reminds you that she will return tomorrow for your next offering, and every day after that for all eternity.

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 3.12 GB
Duration: 00:26:32
Resolution: 3840x2160

9lZtyeuyCTKhl6S.mp4

Femdom_Astro&Lola - Five Ruined Orgasms while in Sensory Deprivation

Genre: Mistress, Femdom Handjob, Female Domination
Cast: Astro&Lola

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:26:54
Resolution: 1280x720

H8xuho5psOY8qhQ.wmv

Femdom_Selena Ryan - Savage Humiliation Wife Cucks You 4K

Genre: Femdom POV, Foot fetish, Masturbation Instruction, Chastity, ass worship
Cast: Selena Ryan

This 30 minute 4K cuckolding vid is all about the nastiest, meanest humiliation and features Selena Ryan at her most dominant and bitchy! The video opens with Selena in a Sltty stripper outfit (slingshot bikini and stiletto heels) teasing you, her husband. You think she put this on for you, but she quickly reveals that she put it on for someone else, her BBC coworker who she's invited over for dinner tonight. She's going to fuck him right in front of you to humiliate you like the loser cuck you are! After some twerking and teasing, Selena makes you clean her pussy and asshole for her date by licking her nasty holes. Her femdom dirty talk is caustic and degrading throughout. The doorbell rings and Selena gets up to invite her BBC date inside. Cut to doggy fucking. You watch helplessly as your wife's hung friend fucks her from behind, all the while she moans in ecstasy. She gives you humiliating SPH talk while she takes his big dick and reminds you that you deserve to be treated like trash, bringing you to the brink of tears and teasing you as your eyes well up. Next, Selena gets fucked missionary. She tells you that from now on, the only time you'll get to see her pussy is when a big black cock is sliding in and out of it. Selena then gets on top for several minutes of impressive squat riding. Her barrage of degrading femdom humiliation talk continues as her big fat ass bounces up and down on her BBC cock. She also does some reverse cowgirl riding, where she bullies you for spending so much on her wedding ring only to get cucked like the idiot bitch you are. Finally, she lets her BBC date creampie her pussy, explaining that he earned the right to mark his territory because he actually fucked her like a real man. She slides off and mocks you as she proudly displays the huge load of cum leaking from her freshly fucked cunt. The clips ends with some impregnation / breeding fetish talk as Selena explains that she hopes she'll get pregnant from his seed.

FileSize: 4.18 GB
Duration: 00:30:18

HHrl7FYx72zi8p6.mp4

Femdom_Mia Martinez, Nika (Nika Venom) - Bound And Teased With Pantyhose

Genre: pantyhose, Femdom, Financial Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Brat Girls, Humiliation
Cast: Mia Martinez, Nika (Nika Venom)

Nika met her sugar dummy on a dating site. The dummy thought that he was going to be a sugardaddy, but Nika taught him otherwise. Nika put the rich old dummy in his place. Today she and her friend, Mia, have decided to bind the sugar dummy in pallet wrap. They think it will be fun to tease him with their pantyhose and milk him before demanding more presents at the mall. The dummy is whiny. He loves spoiling his Princess, but she just spends so much! Why does she always have to bring her girlfriends to the mall, too?! It’s more of a drain than he can handle. The girls put their pantyhose all over the dummy’s face and edge him. The dummy knows that once he cums he must take both girls to the mall. The girls force and orgasm out of him and then get ready to shop!

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 4.12 GB
Duration: 00:19:16
Resolution: 3840x2160

WFgWIhFFPNm7s24.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Harley - Youre So Good At Edging

Date: 29.06.2020
Genre: Latex Skirt, Legs Fetish, Edging Games, Fishnets, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Cast: Goddess Harley

Hey... IтАЩm a little concerned about you... have you been edging enough??? You look a little tan... have you been going out and interacting with real people again???
Now I want you to promise me that youтАЩll increase your edging time this week ok???
Good boy... I think canceling your plans to go out is gonna be sooo good for you, I really do...
Besides, youтАЩre so good at jerking off to my videos... I donтАЩt think anyone knows how to edge themselves like you do.

FileSize: 446.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:51

92nOn3EVd3CElhP.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Harley - Widdle Milking Boy 2

Date: 16.09.2021
Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Big Tits, Tease, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Chastity, Sheer Leotard, Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, ABDL, Premature ejaculation, JOI

So youтАЩve begged me for another supervised wee wee milking session, huh? Awe, do you wanna cum, widdle wee wee boy? Awe your lasting 30 seconds while your looking at my big tots. LOL. Keep stroking. Well, maybe IтАЩm being too generousтАж does my widdle wee wee boy wanna cum? LOL!

FileSize: 38.3 MB
Duration: 00:05:27

AvYaaHiarwKFDff.mp4

Femdom_Worship Amber - Walking You In Public

Genre: Foot Fetish, Leash and collar, Legs, Slave Training, Spitting, Femdom POV, Humiliation
Cast: Worship Amber

Custom Clip*I'm the most pretty and popular girl in school, you're my bitch, a friendzoned beta who I've put in chastity. We are going to a music festival. You are on your knees while I hold your chin up and give you a lecture on how you must be obedient to my friends and I. I Place a collar around your neck and attach a leash before explaining what is expected of you: carrying my water and bag, keeping your eyes down, and always walking/crawling BEHIND me. A pretty girl should always have an obedient beta puppy on a leash who follows her around and does whatever she says. We practice walking around with you on a leash (I don't want you embarrassing me in front of everyone so you HAVE to learn how to behave.) You have a perfect view of my ass and legs, strutting around in my sub funded heels. I spit in your face and make you lick it off the ground, simply because I think its funny and I want it to cover your ugly loser face!

FileSize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:13:55

509Pp1PPJhXttMW.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Tatjana - So Pretty And So Cruel

Genre: Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Extreme Penetrations, Collars, Leashes, Pegging, High Heels, Fetish, Leather, Humiliation, Blonde
Cast: Mistress Tatjana

A day in the life of a 24/7 small dick rubber looser. On a leash he may go for a walk, his ass is stretched to the limit and he is fucked until he moans. And all this even for the amusement of the mistress completed in a super embarrassing mini pink chastity?

FileSize: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:54:36

NKyFpBh0t1tWXDl.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Harley - Tricked Ass Kisser

Date: 06.07.2021
Genre: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Goddess Worship

I love humiliationтАж getting a losers hopes up and trashing him is my favorite. But today, IтАЩm gonna let you kiss me on the cheekтАж close your eyes and pucker up!
WhoopsтАж thatтАЩs my ass cheek! LOL! ThatтАЩs all you get and I do expect you to do a good job!

FileSize: 361.9 MB
Duration: 00:09:51

Vd21eijWE9013IW.mp4

Femdom_Lady Luciana, Mistress Cheyenne, Mistress Susi - Medical Fetish Examination Zero

Genre: femdom, fetish, medical, sissy, slave, sounding, cbt, gyno fetish, fingering, gloves fetish
Cast: Lady Luciana, Mistress Cheyenne, Mistress Susi

The most embarrassing urological and rectal examinations are on the therapy plan for the poor victims.For the defenseless patients there is unfortunately no way to escape the common practices of the sadistic nurses.

FileSize: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:54:29

IANV0PoXIzKAEj3.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Harley - The Oh No Game - Tits Edition

Date: 21.02.2021
Genre: Edging, Goddess Worship, JOI, Brat Girls, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease and Denial

Wanna play a fun jerk off game? LOL! You can play this in a very embarrassing location. Somewhere that would make a big mess if you came. Somewhere there are no tissues and nowhere to run.
IтАЩm gonna tease you with the thought of cuming to my feet. You have no idea if IтАЩm gonna show you my toes but if I do youтАЩre gonna have to explode all over yourself. I bet the anticipation is driving you crazy!

FileSize: 192.6 MB
Duration: 00:08:36

Eh2cSrKdr11bzhk.mp4