~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - Gooner Jail

I have sentenced you to a life of GOONING! You are going to be Goddess Gracie's Gooner for the rest of your days. You are going to gooner jail where you will spend every moment of your free time jerking away. You know you deserve a life sentence of just gooning your brains away. Your fate as Goddess Gracie's Gooner is sealed. Gooned out forever! I am imposing this incarnation of your cock as of NOW! Condemned to gooning for eternity!

Release Year: 10.11.2021
Genre: Tease and Denial, Mental Domination, Gooning, Seduction, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Edging Fetish, FemDom, Female Domination, Cum Denial
Cast: Goddess Gracie Haze

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 385 MB
Duration: 00:12:23
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__Gooner_Jail.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - The Hottest CEI Ever / Goddess Gracie Haze - The Hottest CEI Ever

This is the hottest CEI clip that you will ever see! I love showing off My sexy body and teasing you with it. Submitting you into doing exactly what I want you to do. Without a thought in your head you'll end up licking up every drop.

Release Year: 29.01.2022
Genre: Micro Thong, FemDom JOI, CEI, FemDom, CEI Encouragement, Bikini Goddess, Encouraged Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instructions

FileSize: 273.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__The_Hottest_CEI_Ever.mp4

Femdom_Shirato Hana / Rejuvenating Massage Parlor Where Hot Bitches Lead You To A Wonderful Dry Orgasm

Genre: Male Squirting, Submissive Men, Solowork, Anal, Slt, Beauty Shop
Cast: Shirato Hana

FileSize: 5.2 GB
Duration: 02:04:25

Shirato_Hana.part1.rar
Shirato_Hana.part2.rar

Femdom_Nagarekawa Rio / G-Cup Titty Fuck & Asshole W Pleasure! Mesuiki Training While Being Whispered In Kansai Dialect Dirty Talk

Genre: Japan Femdom, Strapon, Titty Fuck, Submissive Men, Solowork, Big Tits, Anal
Director: Horumon Hiteki
Cast: Nagarekawa Rio

FileSize: 6.23 GB
Duration: 02:28:16

Nagarekawa_Rio_quot.part1.rar
Nagarekawa_Rio_quot.part2.rar

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - Gooner Acceptance Training

This was a follow-up custom clip to the previous Gooner Trigger Training video (no names). They are currently in a complete gooning haze, addicted to being Goddess Gracie's Gooner. This loopable clip has no beginning or ending just gooning. "Gooner Acceptance Training. You have embedded my triggers and given me more. Now please use them against me. Make me stick out my tongue, nod my head, say "yes goddess" and "thank you goddess" to everything you say until I couldn't imagine questioning you. Make me drool for you, edge for you, make me do whatever entertains you and proves your power over your gooner.

Release Year: 31.07.2021
Genre: Gooning, Mesmerize, Mind Fucking, Edging Fetish, Slave Training, Mind Melt, Gooner, Mind Fuck

FileSize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:20:33

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__Gooner_Acceptance_Training.mp4

Femdom_Leigh Raven - Smothered and Drained by Leigh Raven

Leigh Raven completely drains JJ of all his cum. She smothers him with her amazing ass, making him cum over and over, taking everything from him.

Release Year: 09.11.2022
Genre: Handjob, Cum in Mouth, Facesitting, Blowjob, Femdom, Pussy Licking
Cast: Leigh Raven, JJ Graves

FileSize: 796.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:40

Leigh_Raven__Smothered_and_Drained_by_Leigh_Raven.mp4