~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Elise Graves On-The-Cock Training

Elise knows that the best way to develop a new skill is to practice, practice, practice. She keeps this in mind as she wants to train Kino's throat. Although it is clear that Kino is eager to learn exactly how Elise want's her cock sucked, he still needs a lot more practice to get it right. Wearing nothing but shiny pantyhose and a strap on cock, Elise playfully instructs Kino to go get her a dildo the next size up from the one they previously used together. After strapping in, Elise takes control of Kino's body with simple but effective rope bondage, his mind by commanding him how to suck, and soul by controlling his sexual arousal and will to please. Although this session showed Kino to be a capable cock sucker, Elise knows he will need much more practice to truly impress her.

Name: Femdom Elise Graves On-The-Cock Training
Format: mp4
Size: 1.48 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:33:19

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Elise Graves On-the-Cock Training.mp4

Femdom Kino Payne, Lita Lecherous, Elise Graves The Double Domme Nurse Experience

Kino was in a bad accident resulting in two broken legs and a head injury. This head injury has lead to some unruly behavior, and as a result, Kino finds himself now secured in a canvas straitjacket, bound to his hospital bed. As he is unable to care for himself, he is now cared for by Nurse Lita and Nurse Elise. What these two nurses lack in knowledge and experience, they make up for with very attentive care! Kino hasn't been able to urinate or release his bowels in days due to his injury, therefore his nurses try their best to stimulate his urethra with an electro sound and his rectum with an electro dildo. This is very intense for Kino, who has obviously been through a lot. The nurses try to soothe him with vibrations to his cock, but it appears that nothing will help this hopeless case.

Name: Femdom Kino Payne, Lita Lecherous, Elise Graves The Double Domme Nurse Experience
Size: 431.69 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:30:38

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Kino Payne, Lita Lecherous, Elise Graves The Double Domme Nurse Experience.mp4

Femdom Princess Miki - Too Small For My Tight Pussy

Look at you, gawking at me, knowing I want nothing to do with your stupid, tiny penis. I have a tight as fuck asian pussy and I still don't want yours. I still wouldn't be able to feel yours. We're not even talking about how I need a HUGE cock, I just need one that's at least of average size, not some shrimp dick like yours. It doesn't matter how tight a girl is she still wouldn't want your cock. No one wants your cock because it's small and useless and worthless. Girls like me deserve a real man that can service a tight pussy. I'm not even asking for much I just want to fuck a decent cock. I'm not going to settle and scrpe the bottom of the barrel with a cock like yours because I simply don't have to. I don't even want to look at it, it's kind of disgusting. There's a hierarchy of sexual worth and you're at the very bottom. You're sexually useless. No one wants to fuck you and that's why you jerk off so much. That's why you prefer jerking off to me telling you this than watching real men with real cocks fucking hot girls. Watching that can't get you off like reality can. Just think about it, no pussy is tight enough to feel that stupid genetic defect of yours between your legs. Not even my tight Asian pussy. And you know that but you just want me to remind you, huh?

Name: Femdom Princess Miki - Too Small For My Tight Pussy
Size: 556.48 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:33

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Princess Miki - Too Small For My Tight Pussy.mp4

Femdom Princess Miki - Penis Enlargement Won't Make You A Man

You're here for a follow-up appointment regarding your desire to go forward with a penis enlargement procedure, after your last consultation. Upon reviewing that consultation, as your doctor, I have decided that the best course of action is to not proceed, and instead, cut off the problem instead.
Yes, castration.
Your small penis is not the source of the problem regarding your manhood. It's just a part of it. Haven't you noticed that most women don't want anything to do with you, before even seeing your dick? It's not just the penis. It's you.
A woman can sense a beta male regardless of penis size. No matter how big your dick becomes, you're still a loser. So we need to cut off any semblance of manhood attached to you. It's for the better.
But before we do that, I'll allow you to stroke one last time. To me. Cum as a man one last time before I turn you into a dick-less sissy.

Name: Femdom Princess Miki - Penis Enlargement Won't Make You A Man
Size: 1.18 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:19

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Princess Miki - Penis Enlargement Won't Make You a Man.mp4

Femdom_Sabien Demonia - Endless Nightmare: Sabien Demonia And Alec Hardy

Alec works at his computer at home when the lights go out. When he goes to check out the problem, he is captured by Sabien Demonia. He's stripped naked and tied to a stripper pole. Sabien squats to his level and begins the torment. She slaps his face and calls him a bitch. She smothers his face with her gigantic tits and big beautiful ass. In the next scene Alec is cuffed to a metal pipe. Sabien dresses him in ladies lingerie and puts lipstick around his mouth. She shoves a giant dildo down his throat and makes him gag, spit, and drool. Next she gets a strap-on and puts Alec on his back. She fucks his ass deep and hard as he grunts and squirms beneath her. In the final scene Alec is standing naked, bound to a wall with a white latex gimp mask. Dressed in a sltty latex nurses outfit, Sabien rolls a medical device with spikes across his pale flesh and then jerks his cock until she milks every last drop of cum out of his pathetic cock.

Release Year: 23.11.2022
Genre: Handjob, Bondage, Mask, Pegging, Strapon, Smothering, Sissy, Latex, BDSM, Femdom, Anal, Dildo
Director: Sabien Demonia
Cast: Sabien Demonia, Alec Hardy

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 4.89 GB
Duration: 01:08:54
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Sabien_Demonia__Endless_Nightmare_Sabien_Demonia_And_Alec_Hardy.part1.rar
Sabien_Demonia__Endless_Nightmare_Sabien_Demonia_And_Alec_Hardy.part2.rar