~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Satsuki Ena / Sensitive Beach Teacher With A Nipple Stimulation With Prostate W Stimulation And Super Mesiki A Small Devil Girl

Genre: Strapon, Solowork, Submissive Men, Male Squirting, Japan Femdon, School Girls, Slt
Cast: Satsuki Ena

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 5.21 GB
Duration: 02:03:58
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Satsuki_Ena.part1.rar
Satsuki_Ena.part2.rar

Femdom_Honjou Suzu / Mesuiki Shared Room Reverse NTR A Perfect Elite Female Boss Who Can Also Work Suddenly Changed Into A Slt Seriously Until Morning She Was Trained Anal All Night And Continued To Be Squid

Genre: Anus, Japan Femdom, Slt, Submissive Men
Director: K*WEST
Cast: Honjou Suzu

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 5.54 GB
Duration: 02:12:13
Resolution: 1920x1080

Honjou_Suzu.part1.rar
Honjou_Suzu.part2.rar

Femdom_Young Goddess Kim Edged into slavery

This object receives a lesson in begging, specifically - what to beg for. What do male creatures focus on when teased to the edge, when so desperate, and so weak? Haha, it's simply a tool to be used for My pleasure. it has a hard time beneath and between My sharp heels and crop. So amusing. males are entertaining subjects. Humping, stroking as I strictly command. Edged by My dagger heels and glossy gloves. Quickly and desperately begging for the one true purpose of a male's existence. I use it, make it My ashtray - filling it with My hot ash and sacred smoke and spit. it surrenders to the rightful position of a lowly inferior object. Degraded as it should be. Edged into slavery and Ruined beneath My stilettos. I own the pleasure, that cum, the object!

Genre: Ruined Orgasm, Humiliation, Shoejob, Smoking, Masturbation, Gloved Handjob, High Heel Domination, PVC, Glove Fetish, Tease, Goddess Worship, Edging, FemDom
Cast: Young Goddess Kim

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:18:41
Resolution: 3840x2160

Young_Goddess_Kim_Edged_into_slavery.mp4