~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Alexis Fawx Pov Slave Orders [2019-09-13]

ALEXIS FAWX POV SLAVE ORDERS

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Alexis Fawx is merciless! As you lay on the cold floor of her dungeon, you hear the sound of her high heels and you tremble with fear. Mistress Alexis walks over you as if you are piece of dirt and then spits in your face. She makes you crawl to her and worship her like the Goddess she is.. in the end she makes you cum on her dirty feet and then lick it all up!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, JOI, CUM COUNTDOWN, CEI, AND MORE!

Name: Femdom Alexis Fawx Pov Slave Orders [2019-09-13]
Format: mp4
Size: 483.14 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:08:19

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Alexis Fawx POV Slave Orders [2019-09-13].mp4

Femdom Casey Calvert Pov Slave Orders

DESCRIPTION:
Casey Calvert is a young brat who knows how to make you obey! Pictures will be added to this set soon...
ASS WORSHIP | FOOT WORSHIP | MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION | POV | BRATTY TEEN | FEMDOM

Name: Femdom Casey Calvert Pov Slave Orders
Size: 381.16 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:21

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Casey Calvert POV Slave Orders.mp4

Femdom_Petite Nymphet - Bend Over Boyfriend Sensual Peggin

Stretching & yawning, I walk into the kitchen were my boyfriend Taylor is making tea. Picking me up & kissing me, he asks how I rested... but I'm feeling frisky, so it's not long until I'm on my knees in front of him, slowly sucking his thick cock. Returning the favour, Taylor licks my little pussy making me moan in pleasure until I ask him if he'd like to be fucked. He enthusiastically agrees, so I pop my strap-on on and have him bend over so I can lube him up before sliding my dildo between his cheeks. We switch positions a few times, until I eventually collapse on his back and announce that my legs are sore and have had enough pegging for today

Release Year: 24.04.2019
Genre: Medium Tits, Femdom, Blowjob, Hairy Pussy, Cunnilingus, Glasses, Strapon, Natural Tits, Petite, Pierced Navel, Tattoo
Cast: Petite Nymphet, Taylor Oz

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 396.7 MB
Duration: 00:19:34
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Petite_Nymphet__Bend_Over_Boyfriend_Sensual_Peggin.mp4

Femdom Best Toilet Licker Gets Permanent The Job

There are many applicants to the toilet slave permanent position at The House of Sinn and Our dear Lady guests thoroughly enjoy the tryouts as you can see lovely Miss Sarah in this amazing clip. This is the first round between these two and the aim is to discover the best toilet licker or better said toilet cleaner as the sadistic Mistress puts them through their paces. She has many tasks for them and they try to do their best in the hope that Her sweet Kaviar is the treat they will earn at the end of their tryouts�and a permanent position serving The Ladies at The House Of Sinn is only a hope away�

Name: Femdom Best Toilet Licker Gets Permanent The Job
Size: 292.3 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:00

Download from RapidGator

Femdom_Best Toilet Licker Gets Permanent The Job.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Best Toilet Licker Gets Permanent The Job.mp4

Femdom Oil Me Cuckold Slave For My Boyfriend

Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, Yes, Princess. Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, Guess you're staying in! Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. It's ok! She assures the cuckold. My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity. The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.

Name: Femdom Oil Me Cuckold Slave For My Boyfriend
Size: 641.62 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:43

Download from RapidGator

Femdom_Oil Me Cuckold Slave for My Boyfriend.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Oil Me Cuckold Slave for My Boyfriend.mp4

Femdom Pleasure For Extreme Face Slapping A Blind Slaves

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to slap the out of some pathetic little slag. I blind fold this loser with box tape so he cant see my savage slaps coming and he cant flinch. Ive also taped his mouth so i dont have to listen to him cry like a girl while i slap his face so hard that his ears bleeeeeed. I start off with bare hands slapping his head fast and furiously from left to right FULL FORCE, but i slap him so hard that my hands start to bruise, so 3 minutes into the clip i put my face slapping gloves on and then go even more crazy slapping his face all over the place. I Slap This Slave So Hard And Fast That He Would Have Brain Damage If He Had A Brain! Extreme Full Force Face Slapping At Its Best !

Name: Femdom Pleasure For Extreme Face Slapping A Blind Slaves
Size: 100.32 MB
Video:
Resolution:960x540
Duration: 00:07:28

Download from RapidGator

Femdom_Pleasure for Extreme Face Slapping A Blind Slaves.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Pleasure for Extreme Face Slapping A Blind Slaves.mp4

Femdom The Experimentation Room Of Slave Meat

The two Mistresses have a lump of slave meat on their slab to experiment with, so they start with some electrical play, first connecting his balls to the box, then inserting a large anal plug to stimulate a reaction from deep inside of him. After testing and pushing his limits, then then decide to see how many steel rods they can insert down the shaft of his penis�

Name: Femdom The Experimentation Room Of Slave Meat
Size: 131.11 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:10:09

Download from RapidGator

Femdom_The Experimentation Room of Slave Meat.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_The Experimentation Room of Slave Meat.mp4

Femdom The Group Femdom Slave Court

One of the basic principles of slave training is harsh punishment for even the slightest mistake. When the slave is judged an punished in public, the humiliation and embarrassment are even stronger. Today I, together with Mistress Ava von Medisin, Madame Caramel and Mistress Lilse von Hitte, will hold open court to discuss each of Our slave�s offenses in the last days and determine suitable punishments. All the slaves� behavior has been at least lacking: from touching one�s Mistress�s Sanctum without instructions to do so, to slug-like lateness, collar removal without permission, dereliction of assigned duties and even an outlandish denial of guilt. Whip lashes will flow in great numbers, and other proper punishments shall be imposed. Every servant must learn to perform at the exemplary standards We, Ladies, expect and demand from those who serve Us.

Name: Femdom The Group Femdom Slave Court
Size: 854.75 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:22:58

Download from RapidGator

Femdom_The Group Femdom slave court.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_The Group Femdom slave court.mp4

Femdom_Vanessa Vega, Jessica Ryan, Charlie Valentine - Peeping Tom Gets Gangbanged

Dommes Vanessa, Jessica and Charlie are enjoying an afternoon of topless sunbathing by the pool when they hear some rustling in the bushes. They spot slave Fluffy spying on them and quickly capture him. Man, did he pick the wrong women to peep on! Before you know it, Fluffy is trapped in a round hanging cage with the Dommes whirling him around, smacking him with crops and rulers, showering him with spit and kissing and eating pussy just below the cage as a demo of pleasures he will never experience. But the cage doesn't really afford enough access to really beat up on him, so Fluffy gets suspended in rope bondage with all his vulnerable parts exposed. The Mistresses take turns flogging and paddling him, and amusing themselves by placing a complicated and painful CBT device on his cock and balls. Are they done? They most certainly are not. Next, Fluffy is tied to a table as Mistress Jessica sticks a dildo in his mouth and flogs him with maximum impact, while Vanessa gives Charlie a strap-on blowjob and enjoys being fucked by her, all the while taunting and humiliating Fluffy. Finally, it's time to take turns pegging him and sticking the just used dildos in his mouth. He's never been fisted before - but there's a first time for everything, and the Dommes have the perfect way to finish up with their little pervert, who's certainly learned his lesson.

Release Year: 28.12.2022
Genre: Pussy Licking, CBT, Flogging, Strapon, Clothespins, Anal, Caning, Anal Fisting, Bondage, Pegging, Vibrator, Femdom, BDSM, Lesbian, Suspension, Dildo
Director: Dee Severe
Cast: Vanessa Vega, Jessica Ryan, Charlie Valentine, Slave Fluffy

FileSize: 5.13 GB
Duration: 01:12:43

Vanessa_Vega_Jessica_Ryan_Charlie_Valentine__Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.part1.rar
Vanessa_Vega_Jessica_Ryan_Charlie_Valentine__Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.part2.rar

Vanessa_Vega,_Jessica_Ryan,_Charlie_Valentine_-_Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.part1.rar
Vanessa_Vega,_Jessica_Ryan,_Charlie_Valentine_-_Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.part2.rar

Femdom_Ash Hollywood - Jerk-toy For Harley Quinn

You have been caught trespassing on The Joker's property. But since you are just a "mortal nobody"- he has caged you and given you to his little sadistic assistant, Harley Quinn. She likes to play with dolls- and t0rturre them. And no YOU will be her REAL-LIFE doll to play with!
She wants to play with you...and you will LET her...as it is your only hope for survival. You will be her personal PETT to play with- for as long as you last, anyway....hahahahaha!!!
And the first trick she wants to teach you as her new "pett" is to strip naked and STROKE for her. She commands you to look at her in her leather evil villainess costume while she teases you...
What will she do with you......how will it end....??? Tune in....and download now.

Genre: Masturbation Instruction, Bondage, Executrix, Facesitting, Female Domination
Cast: Ash Hollywood

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 440.3 MB
Duration: 00:20:12
Resolution: 1280x720

Ash_Hollywood__Jerktoy_For_Harley_Quinn.mp4

Femdom_Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands I Only Fuck Black Guys With Big Dicks

That was the best wedding I've ever had. Which leads to the question how many weddings has your wife, Casey, had?? You've just gotten home from your wedding, and you can't wait to ravage your wife! Unfortunately the first thing she says to you is You don't have permission to touch me. In facts she says the only reason to have a husband is for financial stability; not for fucking. Casey says, I only Fuck Black Guys.What's worse is that you have been saving yourself for marriage, in other words, you are a virgin. You wife finds this hilarious and pathetic. Not only has she never seen a virgin's dick before Your dick is so small!She decides to examine it as she verbally degrades it. She says your penis is like a Polly Pocket Toy. Very Tiny. She decides to give you a handjob while showing you what a hot wife she is What a Big Black Cock gets to fuck. The handjob is a taste of what you can never have! You are not allowed to cum But you can't hold it in!

Genre: Small Penis Humiliation, Femdom, Handjobs, Verbal Humiliation, Cuckolding
Cast: Casey Cumz

FileSize: 936.2 MB
Duration: 00:19:57

Casey_Cumz__I_Dont_Fuck_My_Husbands_I_Only_Fuck_Black_Guys_With_Big_Dicks.mp4

Femdom Nikki Rhodes - Unemployment

DESCRIPTION:
Here's a classic scene from 2007. Nikki Rhodes forces her loser stepfather to worship her!
ASS WORSHIP | FACESITTING | FOOT WORSHIP | REDHEAD | STEP-INCEST-ROLEPLAY

Name: Femdom Nikki Rhodes - Unemployment
Size: 1.25 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:43:33

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Nikki Rhodes - Unemployment.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Tangent and Cole Church (11-01-2023)

Release Year: 11.01.2023
Genre: Bondage, Femdom, CBT, BDSM, Pegging, Latex, Strapon, Facesitting, Anal, Prostate Massage
Cast: Mistress Tangent and Cole Church

FileSize: 3.93 GB
Duration: 00:55:13

Mistress_Tangent_and_Cole_Church.mp4

Femdom_Double-Pumped With Juicy Cocks - MahoganyQen & Mistress Glamorous

Double Pegging with Mistress Glamorous Bad house cleaner punishment with juicy pink cocks. There"s no place for lazy and disobient slaves. With my domme friend, I show him how mean girls treat bad bitches!

Genre: femdom mistress latex strapon pegging
Cast: MahoganyQen & Mistress Glamorous

FileSize: 435.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:56

DoublePumped_With_Juicy_Cocks__MahoganyQen__Mistress_Glamorous.mp4