~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Mistress Tatjana - So Pretty And So Crue

No mercy for her small dick loser...

Actions and positions include dominatrix domination tease femdom bondage fetish cock.tease cock.and.ball.torture restraint bdsm male.sub speculum mask leather.hood chains anal.gape fisting anal.fisting latex dildo dildo.sucking manacles chastity.cage anal.strap.on

Name: Femdom Mistresstatjanasoprettyandsocruel
Format: mp4
Size: 2.33 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:54:36

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_MistressTatjanaSoPrettyAndSoCruel.mp4

Femdom Princess Wystri - Lonely Loser Valentine's Day Joi

Site description: Another Valentine's Day is here, and you're still a hopelessly lonely loser! You're destined to be all by yourself for eternity -- no girl will ever want to be with you. You might as well accept it, because it isn't going to change. You're never going to magically become more desirable. But look at the bright side: at least you can jerk your cock!
I can't believe how horny you get just from hearing about how pathetic you are. Your dick is sooo hard for your sad little life! Come on, keep stroking it while I berate you and tease you. You're never going to have a girl like me. You're never going to get to experience a real pussy like what's underneath these silky soft panties. All you have is your hand! Pump your dick while I remind you how alone you are! You know it's pathetic, but you still can't help it! You get so turned on by how pathetic you are. You are such a loser!!! Once I'm done tormenting you, I'll let you cum -- but you have to do something for me. You have to admit how much of a lonely loser you are! I want you to say it out loud while you cum. Confess how pathetic you are and cum hard to your pitiful existence.

Published Feb 2, 2023

Name: Femdom Princess Wystri - Lonely Loser Valentine's Day Joi
Size: 1.27 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:47

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Princess Wystri - Lonely Loser Valentine's Day JOI.mp4

Femdom Rea Rays - Valentine's Day - Gift Of Self Love

Site description: As your superior Princess, I take your masturbation privileges away from you whenever I please. However, it's the month of love. Valentine's Day. For as long as you can remember, Valentine's Day has only been a reminder of your overwhelming loneliness. No girlfriend to dote on, no sex to be excited for. Just you and your hand. Since you've become my slave, I'll permit you to jerk off as much as you can today, given it's the only love you'll EVER receive. I want you to pump to my perfect body in this sexy outfit, worshiping me as the center of your pervy universe. You'll never be lonely when you jerk off to my clips. You and your hand are a match made in heaven.

Published Feb 2, 2023

Name: Femdom Rea Rays - Valentine's Day - Gift Of Self Love
Size: 1.71 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:36

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Rea Rays - Valentine's Day - Gift of Self Love.mp4

Femdom_Mazzy Grace - Electric Pussy

Mistress Mazzy is a demanding sex-crazed woman who needs several orgasms a day to be fully satisfied in life. When her slave's oral skills aren't up to her high standards she takes his slave training to the next level. A high voltage shock collar is firmly locked around his neck so he understands his Mistress means business. Now anytime Mistress Mazzy needs to correct his pussy and ass licking skills she presses just one single button to make him go from 0 to 100.

Release Year: 11.07.2019
Genre: Chastity, Pussy Licking, Femdom, FaceSitting, Electro Play, Pussy Worship
Cast: Mazzy Grace

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 876 MB
Duration: 00:11:50
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Mazzy_Grace__Electric_Pussy.mp4

Femdom Tsarina Baltic - Ruin And Swallow

You'll be subjected to the hottest jerk off countdown, there's not going to be a second to think, just jerk, just lick up your precum for my perfect tits. Every moment you'll come closer to cumming, but you'll hold off, to make the biggest load for me, follow my countdown to the T and cum all ruined with your load shooting into your mouth for me. You may not like tasting your cum, but it's the price you pay for being so weak for me, for my perfect, naked bouncy jiggly squishy tits. There's no doubt you'll ruin it for me, no doubt at all, you're a weak mess. You need to jerk off to my perfect tits so badly. I'm irresistable and absolutely mesmerizing, you might end up rewatching it just to eat your load all ruined for me again.

Name: Femdom Tsarina Baltic - Ruin And Swallow
Size: 387.13 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:35

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Tsarina Baltic - Ruin and Swallow.mp4

Femdom Aiden Starr, Davin Strong - Aiden's Beefy New Toy - Part 1

Legendary Domme Aiden Starr has a brand new plaything and he�s just so much fun, and so cute! She makes bodybuilder Davin Strong crawl around and show off all his muscles, and then it�s time to hook him up, literally. Mistress Aiden attaches a horse bit, nipple clamps, and an anal hook with a leash and parades him around, then rides him like a pony. Then it�s time to warm up his ass with a paddle, and get her strap-on good and wet with a blow job. She puts Davin on a spanking bench and rails his ass but good. But this marathon session is far from over! (Part 1 of 2)

Actions include dominatrix domination femdom spanking cumshot bondage fetish male.sub bdsm bit.gag strap.on strap.on.blowjob anal.strap.on pegging humiliation flogging spitting spanking nipple.clamps domination spanking spanking.bench anal.hook leash

Name: Femdom Aiden Starr, Davin Strong - Aiden's Beefy New Toy - Part 1
Size: 2.4 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:33:43

Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Aiden Starr, Davin Strong - Aiden's Beefy New Toy - Part 1.mp4

Femdom Aiden Starr, Davin Strong - Aiden's Beefy New Toy - Part 2

She�s fucked him in the ass, ridden him like a pony, and smacked him around � what else does Aiden Starr have in mind? It�s time to play her nefarious tray game, where Davin has to hold two silver trays at shoulder height while his sadistic Mistress adds more and more weight to them, and makes the game harder by flogging him and making him get on his knees and standing back up. Bodybuilder Davin impresses her with his strength and endurance, so it�s finally time for him to get a treat. Mistress Aiden allows him to lick her ass and pussy, and toy with his cock. At last, she relents and lets her new favorite boy toy cum too. (Part 2 of 2)

Actions include dominatrix humiliation flogging domination femdom cumshot fetish male.sub bdsm athletic.body male.on.female.cunnilingus male.rimming.female 69 handjob handjob.to.completion

Name: Femdom Aiden Starr, Davin Strong - Aiden's Beefy New Toy - Part 2
Size: 1.17 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:25

Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Aiden Starr, Davin Strong - Aiden's Beefy New Toy - Part 2.mp4

Femdom Avery - Risky Homewrecking Task

You little homewrecking perverts can't get enough of me. You keep coming back again and again, you love listening to me talk as you admire my perfect body.
A perfect body that you wish SO badly that you could actually have. You look forward to moments with me, you'd prefer me in nearly every single way...
and today we're really going to test that. Just how far are you willing to go for me? I've got a task for you today, and you're going to prove just how much you prefer me to her.
You're going to do something that would just break her heart if she ever found out...

Avery wants you to get a picture of you and your loved one and instructs you to cum on her face.

Name: Femdom Avery - Risky Homewrecking Task
Size: 582.5 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:28

Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Avery - Risky Homewrecking Task.mp4