~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Elisegravesjunk Mail - Patrick And Elise Graves - Heavy Bondage Gimp Layered In Gear - Straitjacket - Suspended Mail Sack - Hood

Name: Femdom Elisegravesjunk Mail - Patrick And Elise Graves - Heavy Bondage Gimp Layered In Gear - Straitjacket - Suspended Mail Sack - Hood
Format: mp4
Size: 2.23 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:40:27

Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_EliseGravesJunk_Mail_-_Patrick_And_Elise_Graves_-_Heavy_Bondage_Gimp_Layered_In_Gear_-_Straitjacket_-_Suspended_Mail_Sack_-_Hood.mp4

Femdom_Miss Ruby Grey - Locked Cucked And Feminized

Description: The closest a sissy cuck like yourself could ever get to fucking me is being ordered around and teased with my sex life. I�m going on a date today and I want you to be useful and help me pick out what I�m going to wear to get fucked in. Of course I pick out a sltty little outfit for you too! That chastity cage would look even better all wrapped up behind a thong and fishnets. The guy I�m going on a date with has a huge dick. But, you wouldn�t know anything about that, right? you don�t even know what it�s like to have a boner anymore. That clitty stays denied for my pleasure. I want you dressed up, laid under my bed as I get fucked, ready for his load to squirt into your mouth when I call you out from underneath. Sissy cucks know their place. you will never be in a position to fuck me. You will never know what it�s like to please a woman like me. I love teasing you with the tiniest glimpse of my panties. It�s much more than you deserve anyway!
Published: Jan 18, 2023

Keywords: Non Nude, Sissification, 1080p, Cuckold, Chastity, Femdom, Blonde, No Sex, Orgasm Denial, 2023, Miss Ruby Grey, Cuckold Humiliation, Iwantclips Com, Orgasm Control, Feminization, Slave Training, Curvy, Fetish, Pov

Size: 1.66 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:01

Download from Keep2Share

Miss Ruby Grey - Locked Cucked And Feminized.mp4

Femdom_Princess Violette - Maintain Eye Contact 3

Description: Because it makes you so fucking weak, and that�s how princess likes you best.
You cock is MINE to play with. I know that nothing makes you feel as submissive, broken, and weak as when you�re looking into my eyes and stroking your cock� it isn�t yours though. It�s mine. You�ll maintain eye contact the entire duration of this clip. You�ll feel your weakness intensify with every pump, as you become a mindless jerker drone for princess. You�ll feel my power intensify as you stare so deep into my big beautiful eyes. Unable to look away� your only choice is to stare so deep you lose yourself completely. Get eye-fucked and fall deeper for your perfect princess.
Published: Mar 12, 2023

Keywords: Face Worship, Femdom, Small Tits, 1080p, Eye Contact, Jerk Off Encouragement, Non Nude, Mind Control, Big Eyes, Jerk Off Instruction, Face Fetish, Mesmerize, Femdom Pov, Iwantclips Com, Fetish, Pov, Princess Violette

Size: 2.27 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:26

Download from Keep2Share

Princess Violette - Maintain Eye Contact 3.mp4

Femdom 2023-04-10 - Elise Graves, Kino Payne, An Li - On All Fours (104736)

Something very special occurs when two sadists come together. The pleasure one sadist gets from seeing another suffer can be exhilarating on their own - but when a sadist friend next to them reflects that same joy, it is extra fun! Energy that might begin with Elise in the form of a cane stroke impacts Kino who�s expression can further affect An Li in the most delightful way. There is a three-way exchange of energy and that triangular shape is the most solid of them all. Watch as Kino makes himself vulnerable to An Li and Elise by allowing himself to be locked into heavy wooden stocks on his hands and knees. This gives access to his ass which Elise and An Li gleefully mark up with whips, canes, fingernails, and more. Happiness is most real when shared with another.

Actions include anal.dildo humiliation slapping domination femdom threesome fetish anal switch bdsm stocks inflatable.buttplug big.insertions cock.and.ball.torture harness.gag leather.bondage caning whipping

Size: 2.35 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:33:45

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_2023-04-10 - Elise Graves, Kino Payne, An Li - On All Fours (104736).mp4

Femdom Elisegravesmaking A Pig Of Yourself - Steveloveskink And Elise Graves - Rubber Gimp Anally Impaled With Dildo While Cock And Balls Are Electrified

Name: Femdom Elisegravesmaking A Pig Of Yourself - Steveloveskink And Elise Graves - Rubber Gimp Anally Impaled With Dildo While Cock And Balls Are Electrified
Size: 423.51 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:30:08

Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_EliseGravesMaking_A_Pig_Of_Yourself_-_Steveloveskink_And_Elise_Graves_-_Rubber_Gimp_Anally_Impaled_With_Dildo_While_Cock_And_Balls_Are_Electrified.mp4

Femdom Amber & Skylar - Euro Slave Tryout - Part 1 - Foreign Loser Licks Feet

This loser had written in to serve us and said it needed a mask (GROSS!) Like we really dislike slaves that need masks, especially when they CANT take much pain. However, this beta had ONE thing going for it� it knew that because it couldn�t do as much as we would have liked, it had to PAY!

So at the very least, we get to humiliate this loser and make money off of it, which is all we care about. This loser had witnessed what a TERRIBLE slave looks like and therefore took it upon itself to do BETTER! Because it was more prepared and obedient, we allowed this freak to worship our feet! (A PRIVILEGE for betas!).

Size: 920.96 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:41

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Amber & Skylar - Euro Slave Tryout - Part 1 - Foreign Loser Licks Feet.mp4

Femdom Elisegravesone Sick Puppy - Gimpy An Li And Elise Graves - Double Dommes Team Up To Train New Leather Gimp Puppy - Piss Play - Bondage - Pain

Name: Femdom Elisegravesone Sick Puppy - Gimpy An Li And Elise Graves - Double Dommes Team Up To Train New Leather Gimp Puppy - Piss Play - Bondage - Pain
Size: 289.67 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:20:37

Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_EliseGravesOne_Sick_Puppy_-_Gimpy_An_Li_And_Elise_Graves_-_Double_Dommes_Team_Up_To_Train_New_Leather_Gimp_Puppy_-_Piss_Play_-_Bondage_-_Pain.mp4