~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Mistress Nomi Melone & Mistress Tatjana - Cruel-Mistresses - Nomi & Tatjana Smack His Balls For Good 1080p

Genre: Femdom, slave punishment,caning

Format: mp4
Size: 371.68 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:15

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Femdom_Mistress Nomi Melone & Mistress Tatjana - Cruel-Mistresses - Nomi & Tatjana Smack His Balls For Good 1080p.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Nomi Melone & Mistress Tatjana - Cruel-Mistresses - Nomi & Tatjana Smack His Balls For Good 1080p.mp4

Femdom Honey - Loser Freak Loves Converse And Sweaty Feet 4k

Description: TAGS: UHD, ULTRA HD, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, SNEAKER FETISH, SWEATY FEET, MINISKIRT, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, SHOE SMELLING, SNEAKERS SNIFFING, SOCKS FETISH, SPITTING, SALIVA, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, SOLES LICKING, TOES SUCKING, YOUNG DOMME, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GODDESSWORSHIP, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES, FOOTSLAVE TRAINING, FOOTWORSHIP, FEET LICKING

DESCRIPTION: This loser freak is on his knees awaiting Honeys extra sweaty feet. She puts her foot in his face. She is wearing Converse. And they are beyond sweaty that he can smell the sweat through the sneaker. She walked around all day at the mall. Time for her to relax and get her feet worshipped. After he kisses and smells her shoes, he then goes on to deeply inhaling her socks. She makes him breathe in and hold it. He takes such deep breaths the scent gets right up in his nose. Next, he worships her perfect sweaty feet. He sucks her toes and licks the soles. How humiliating!

Size: 1.15 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:16:03

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Honey - Loser Freak Loves Converse and Sweaty Feet 4K.mp4

Femdom Mistress Sonja & Mistress Olga - Cruel-Mistresses - Give Him A Rough Time

Description: Mistress Sonja and Mistress Olga give the funny slave a rough time, by whipping his naked body, to be more precise: his bare back with their brutal whip. The slave is suffering moderately loud, but the marks on his body show the power behind each stroke. When his back looks like a battlefield, he has to kiss their boots and they leave.

Size: 536.56 MB
Duration: 00:09:09

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Femdom_Mistress Sonja & Mistress Olga - Cruel-Mistresses - Give Him A Rough Time.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Sonja & Mistress Olga - Cruel-Mistresses - Give Him A Rough Time.mp4

Femdom Caned For Her Pleasure Miss Ruby Marks Hd

Description: "My submissive is displayed on the pommel horse and submits to a caning for My pleasure, not for punishment. I am dressed in elegant evening wear and sip My wine as he gasps in pain it only increases My pleasure, making Me cane him harder. A sensual seduction with My cane."

Size: 507.16 MB
Duration: 00:19:51

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Femdom_Caned_For_Her_Pleasure_Miss_Ruby_Marks_HD.mp4
DOWNLOAD Filejoker: