~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Madam Director - My Husband Is Kept In Chastity

I have a date marked on the calendar. It could be the day I let my husband out of chastity. I haven�t yet decided if I will let him out on this day, but it could be the day if he is obedient. I discipline him a bit, listing recent grievances I have had with his behavior. We will need to correct some things if he wants to earn a release on the date I have selected. I then list off a series of domestic tasks that I would like for him to complete. He will get no release until his behavior improves. I stoke and tease him with my fingers through the metal cock cage. I want to make chastity very bad for him, to motivate him to earn a release. I don�t care at all about his orgasms, but I�m sure that he does. I will use his desire to orgasm to properly motivate him to serve as a dutiful husband. (4:57 long)

Format: mp4
Size: 363.91 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:04:57

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Madam Director - My Husband is Kept in Chastity.mp4

Femdom Natalya And Nika - Very Hot Facesitting

TAGS: DOUBLE DOMME, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, BLONDES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, STOCKINGS, NYLON, ASS BOUNCING, CHASTITY, FULLWEIGHT, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, UNDER GIRL ASS, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, BDSM, BRAT GIRLS, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, SIT ON FACE, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX

DESCRIPTION: THIS CLIP IS MISSING AUDIO. BUT THE CLIP IS SO FUCKING HOT!

Watch Natalya and Nika tease him with their perfect tits and smother him with their voluptuous ass and thighs. Their beauty is truly radiant and the slave under them is so lucky to be in their presence.

Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:15:27

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_NATALYA AND NIKA - VERY HOT FACESITTING.mp4

Femdom Pay The Rent, Tickle Toy

Out of money, our poor man must necessarily ask for time to pay the rent. with zero money in his pocket, he must speak about it to the owner of the flat - and roommate -, the beautiful rey. feeling sorry and humiliated, he asked permission to pospone the payment. the sweet guy received a heart-wrenching no for an answer. the cruel girl is not only happy to break him - but she wants to make clear that there's absolutely no chance to get away easily with this. she wraps his arms and legs and ties him to the bed for good. she�s excited to tickle and humiliate him, happy to make good use of her devastating, long natural nails as a punishment. she touches and tickles him lightly and delicately, which makes him totally crazy. she plays on all his body to teach him a cruel lesson. alternating with sexy and intense scratches, she also plays with her feet and sits over him to make him horny and frustrated, while teasing and edging him by playing on his nipples and his most sensible spots. he immediately understands he'll never skip a payment anymore!

Tags: femdom, bondage, lang.italian, tickle.torture, tickling

Size: 587.19 MB
Duration: 00:08:06

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Pay the Rent, Tickle Toy.mp4

Femdom Princess Skylar - Lick My Cum Covered Feet

TAGS: ULTRA HD, OLD SLAVE, OLDMAN, LOSER, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, BRUNETTE, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, CUCK BITCH, ALPHA COUPLE, ALPHA MALE, CUM SHOT, CUM ON FEET, FOOT FREAK, CUMSHOT, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, LATEX, FOOT GAGGING, TOES SUCKING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, TOES LICKING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION, FEET LICKING

DESCRIPTION: Princess Skylar is cuck-sitting Princess Ambers slave. Skylar wants to make sure that she uses this old loser while its still alive, even if that means completely humiliating it. Princess Skylar has her alpha over and they are fcking in the bed. Right before her alpha is about to cum, she tells him to cum ALL OVER HER FEET! And her feet just so happened to be on this ugly losers face! Hahahahahaha
Princess Skylar's alpha completely covers her pretty pedicured toes with his hot alpha cum! And guess who is readily available to be used to clean this up.... GEEZER! Thats right. This old fucking cuck slt has to EAT the alpha cum off of Princess Skylar's feet! Imagine being that low on the totem pole that you're only purpose in life is cleaning another man�s cum off a hot girl's feet! (Otherwise you'd be pathetic AND lonely!)

Size: 2.45 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:09:59

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Princess Skylar - LICK MY CUM COVERED FEET.mp4

Femdom Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair Cucked For A Leather Goddess

TAGS: CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, MISSCOURTNEY, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, CUM IN MOUTH, RED NAILS, COCK TEASE, ORGASM CONTROL, MILF, KEYHOLDER, TEASE AND DENIAL, CHASTITY, BLONDE, LEATHER CLOTHING, STOCKINGS, NYLON, BDSM, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SOLES LICKING, BRITISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, UK DOMINATRIX, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, HANDJOB, MILKING, EJACULATION

DESCRIPTION: Today I have a pathetic, useless little cuck who doesn't know what its like to have a rock hard cock. his dick doesn't deserve any pleasure so it's locked away in a tight cage. Lie beneath Us cuck, look up at Me in My delicious, beautiful leather dress and silky stockings. Mr Courtney's cock is rock hard under My command, under My delicate touch. I'm going to give you a treat - My panties, I want you to sniff them and think of how Mr Courtney's spunk usually ends up inside Me. Today however its going to end up on your face. I'm going to smear it around your face and make you suck it from My fingers. Spitting on you and laughing, making you lap up every last little drop. Making you lick Mr Courtney's precum from the bottom of My Louboutins. I know you love it you greedy little spunk bucket!

Size: 995.76 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:12:43

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR CUCKED FOR A LEATHER GODDESS.mp4

Femdom Nadia Ko's Philly Femdom - Scissors

Description: Goddess Nadia is at it again scissoring her favorite victim, Philly Femdom! He can take a head scissor like no other and enjoys getting knocked out by Nadia's Princess Pythons during their private sessions! This clip gives you an up close and personal view of exactly how she can scissor you to sleep in her favorite positions! Her raw power is just insane and you can see the fear and excitement on his face as she slowly takes him to scissor heaven!

Size: 221.15 MB
Duration: 00:07:35

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Nadia KO's Philly Femdom - Scissors.mp4

Femdom Nadia's Muscle Smother - Face Sitting

Description: This one is for all you naughty boys who really need to be punished with nonstop face sitting and smothering. Nadia gets nice and sweaty in her one-piece thong suit and grinds her big muscle ass enjoying every minute of it! Complete female domination in the sexiest way possible. Using her powerful muscle body, she enjoys crushing your face and making you tap! Of course, she had to throw in a few good scissor holds to complete her alpha dominance. Once you're under her, there's no escaping!

Size: 529.01 MB
Duration: 00:13:28

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Nadia's Muscle Smother - Face Sitting.mp4

Femdom Nadia's Scissor Massage - Femdom

Description: Lay back and enjoy a relaxing scissor massage on Nadia's couch. Unwind as she gets all the kinks out with her giant pythons wrapped tightly around your neck. Mixing slow pressure with hard pulsing. Scissor heaven and pure bliss! She tends to go a bit hard on her clients, making them tap out! But they all appreciate her strong scissor massage during their session!

Size: 306.55 MB
Duration: 00:10:41

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Nadia's Scissor Massage - Femdom.mp4