~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Mistress Lucy & Mistress Artemis (Torturous Milking)

Genre: Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, BDSM, Humiliation, Femdom, Domination, Cumshot
Cast: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Artemis

The tied, gagged slave is waiting with hard cock for his mistresses, Artemis and Lucy to treat his condition. He doesn't know if they are going to play with him, making his excitement extreme and then leave him there or would it be something better. But soon the touch of their hands sends him to heaven and he almost can't hold back his orgasm. Double ruined orgasm!

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 803.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:55
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Vwgnp6PVRB1CIet.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Lucy (White Converse Smashed His Cock (Part 1)

Genre: Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Slave Training, Pain, CBT, Ball Abuse, BDSM, Ballbusting
Cast: Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy uses her strong legs and her sparkly white converse shoes to smash the ugly slave's useless cock and balls to pieces. Now she is about to destroy his most sensitive parts by kicking and trampling them and this is the kicking part, where she makes him scream and shout from the pain and drag his shackles.

FileSize: 610.8 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

94IDvaONRBjqlM4.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Mandy Marx (Behind Enemy Binds / 31.05.2021)

Year:31.05.2021
Genre: Handjob, CBT, Bondage, Femdom, Blonde, Tease, Orgasm Control
Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx

A very *gripping* interrogation. I have used him against himself. Training his mind against his own will by pumping his cock until I get what information I want. Who am I kidding, I don't even what secrets or intelligence anymore. I want this boy to suffer. Squeezing his balls and pumping his cock while trying to get him to make sense with his words behind a ballgag. Leaving my boot imprints in his shaft.

FileSize: 363.7 MB
Duration: 00:08:17

KwtCEpYkilVIbFJ.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel (Kinky Girls On His Face)

Genre: Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Domination, Blonde, Femdom, Face Sitting
Cast: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel

The slave is on his back and he is waiting for Mistress Ariel and Mistress Amanda to decide which girl sits on his head and which on his chest. But the girls can't decide so they take turns and on top of that sometimes both girls try to sit on his face. Even though it seems a very nice experience, the weight of them on his nose and lips can make him suffer a little bit.

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 388.8 MB
Duration: 00:09:17
Resolution: 1280x720

Ut4GoiJEQMwq1KT.mp4