Femdom Is Style Of Life / Cruel Misstress

About video: Lily Lane is at home when Officer Draven Navarro barges in to arrest her for lewd conduct (blowing the mailman by the trashcan outside.) Once he gets her in cuffs, he pervs on her by groping her huge tits and ass and putting his face in her pussy. He searches her house and finds two large dildos. At first she’s embarrassed, but then he reveals what a real pervert he is and shoves one of them up his ass while she’s handcuffed and watching.

He uncuffs her and tells her to use one of the dildo on him. She straps up and pounds his ass with the largest one. Then she puts him in chastity and tells him that she was blowing the mailman, and she’s going to invite him back over, suck his cock and spit his cum down the cop’s throat while he’s in chastity

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:16:09
File Size : 951Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/c45c2f61e37f4/Lily_Butt_Fucks_A_Cop.mp4

About video: Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart just finished having sex. He filled her perfect pussy with his cum and then she stood over him and fed it to him. Now it’s her turn to fuck his ass.

She’s fucked his ass a bunch of times when she was directing at Kink, but this time they are in his home and Lance’s wife, Charlotte Sartre, is filming it. It’s much more raw and intimate.
Madeline brought Lance to prostate orgasm over and over until his brain was jelly. She told him to jerk his cock. At that point he was so cumdrunk from his prostate, he couldn’t get hard, but still had a huge explosive orgasm with a soft dick like a real sissy. She fed him his cum and walked away.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:22:27
File Size : 1317Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bd8cda3ddddd8/Madeline_Fucks_Lances_Brains_Out.mp4

About video: Will Havoc is a magician with a sexy new assistant, Lydia Black. He’s trying to impress her after a show, and she’s mostly just concerned with getting paid. He tells her he can cast a seduction spell on her and asks if she wants to see him do it. She rolls her eyes and says ok, but it doesn’t work on her.

Will is a little flustered that his magic isn’t working on her. She tells him she also knows a magic trick. She says “Abracadabra” and pulls a gigantic pink strap on from behind her back. Will is surprised, and doesn’t know what to say. Next thing he knows, she’s railing his ass

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:08
File Size : 1004Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b7b4c844b066c/Magician_Ass_Fucked_By_Hot_Assistant.mp4

About video: Molly is in the living room playing with a new rocking chair sex toy thing when her boyfriend, Alex, walks in. “You like this baby?”

She’s planning on fucking him later on it with a strap-on, then getting fucked by lots of other guys on it… The idea gets her so wet, she needs to cum, and that means Alex’s tongue and mouth need to get to work.
Molly orders Alex to strip then sits on his face. First she makes him worship her crotch and ass with her one piece swimsuit and fishnets still on. She loves teasing him like that. Feeling him struggle and squirm under her clot makes her really wet.

Then she rips her fishnets open and makes him lick her until she cums. She grabs him by the balls to make sure he does it right.
Molly Jane has her boyfriend on his back on her new rocking chair fuck toy. She is really excited about putting their new furniture to use. “Tell me you want me to fuck you, baby” she says while standing over him in high heels, fishnets and a big strap-on…

Molly gives Alex the sweet dick, using the rocking chair to pull and push him while he moans on his back. Then she sucks his cock. Of course, she stands over him, makes him open his mouth and drizzles his own cum back in his mouth after.
“Now go clean yourself up…” she giggles and bounces away.

Later on, he’s cleaning the living room, wearing her panties when she bounds into the room wearing a high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose, pig tails and heals.
She’s excited about a new stripper dance class she’s about to start. The idea gets her horny, “How’s your ass baby? Cause I’m about to fuck it right now…” she says.

She pushes Alex against the wall, straps up and goes to town on his ass. Her perfect natural tits bounce while she rails him, then she puts him on the sofa to finger bang his prostate and giggle.
Molly flips her man over and sensually fucks his ass from behind. It starts to rain outside. “I don’t wanna go out in the rain baby… I’m just gonna stay home and fuck you all night…” She tells him while she pulls her strap on out of his ass and spanks him with it…

Info file :
Runtime : 00:28:05
File Size : 630Mb
Resolution : 854x480

https://k2s.cc/file/b5b95798b9d45/Molly_And_Alex_At_Home.mp4

About video: Mona Wales was at home practicing her sweet dance moves in a leotard and shiny pantyhose when all of the sudden a sexy angel, Lance Hart, fell from heaven and appeared in her room. He was struggling to breathe. Mona could tell he needed help. She quickly grabbed her Bible to see what she could do. She found the verse that told her what he needed: She needed to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on… Good thing Mona had a big strap-on cock handy. She fucked him on the ground and then against the wall until he could breathe. The sexy angel thanked Mona for saving his life. He told her when she got to the afterlife, she would have eternal inner peace. She thanked him, but asked if she could get some angel dick before he left. He could not refuse, after all she just saved his life. She spread her legs, ripped open her pantyhose and the angel fucked her brains out until he came all over her ass, then with a flash of light, he returned to heaven

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:16
File Size : 567Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/1b1fc8a27b1e9/Mona_Saves_An_Angel.mp4

About video: Nikki Darling asked her ballet teacher, Will Havoc, for a home lesson. As they get into practicing plies, Nikki can’t stop staring at her teacher’s ass. He tries to stay professional as she creeps up behind him and whispers “I love to fuck boys in the ass…. and you’ve got the most fuckable ass I’ve ever seen…”

She struts away and returns with just her dance tights, leg warmers and a strap on cock. “Are you ready to get fucked?”
Nikki pulls off Will’s clothes, grabs his cock through his dance belt and tells him she’s gonna own his ass. She fucks him on his back, and he’s hard the whole time. Clearly she knows what she’s doing. She fucks him from behind in a couple positions, then gets on top and rides his face.

Will rips open her dance tights to lick her pussy while her perfect ballerina ass is on his face. She sucks his cock all the way down until she cums on his face. Then she spins a little, grabs her hitachi and gives herself another orgasm while squeezing his hard cock between her pantyhose covered muscular thighs. Finally she milks his cock all over her pantyhose with the vibrator on his prostate

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:51
File Size : 700Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d6c82e5e00133/Nikki_Fucks_And_Milks_Her_Ballet_Teacher.mp4

About video: Pierce Paris is on the sofa when his girlfriend, Pepper Hart, bounds into the room all excited. She’s wearing a USA Olympic leotard with fishnets, sneakers, and a very large pink vibrating strapon.

“I won the Olympic Gold Medal for fucking dudes in the ass!”
“That’s not a real thing baby…”

“Well…”
She fucks his brains out from behind and makes herself cum from the vibrations over and over. Then she flips him over and F1STS him in a sling almost up to her elbow. He can’t stop prostate cumming.

“Now, I’m going to fuck your brains out and jerk you off until you cum!”
She milks his big cock until he cums on himself with her huge pink vibrating dick inside him.

“I’ll be back in 5 minutes to fuck you again!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:41
File Size : 982Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a8705ffd5d60a/Olympic_Pegging_With_Pepper_Hart.mp4

About video: Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal girl! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:45
File Size : 865Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f7c99b529682a/Only_Speak_When_Spoken_To.mp4

About video: Akira Shell has convinced her boyfriend, Lance Hart that Strap-on Fucking is an Olympic event, and she wants to make the team. She wakes him up wearing her spandex USA Olympic leotard, shiny tights, sneakers and a big strap-on.

Lance isn’t in the mood to get fucked in the ass again, but she convinces him by teasing his cock until he’s horny, then she fucks his ass hard and deep until she cums from the friction against her clit. This is her favorite way to cum, and she loves that she’s found a way to get her boyfriend to be her little ass girl.
After she cums, she jerks him off and he cums all over her spandex USA leotard

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:51
File Size : 655Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/84947f7c64c9a/Pegging_Olympic_Training_With_Akira_Shell.mp4

About video: Batman tracked down the sexy villainess Pepper Hart’s lair. Robin has been missing for days and he knows she had something to do with it.

Pepper Surprises Batman wearing only shiny pantyhose, high socks, sneakers, and high waisted panties. She giggles while he grabs her to take her down, then pulls out a watch and swings it in his face.
Quickly she has full control over the dark knight. She tells him that after she snaps her fingers he will believe that the only way to take bring her to justice will be if she kicks him hard in the balls over and over.

She snaps and he demands that she kick him in the balls as hard as she can. sexy Evil Pepper giggles and happily kicks him over and over while he begs for more.
She notices that he has a huge erection so she pulls out his cock. He doesn’t stop her. Pepper is impressed by his huge cock so she gets down on her knees and starts to suck it. Batman tells her this does nothing for him. He demands that she get back to destroying his balls with kicks. Pepper smiles at how powerful she is and how week she has made the dark knight.

She goes back and forth between sucking his huge cock and kicking the fuck out of his nuts. The kicks get harder and harder and her evil side gets more evil as this goes on.
Pepper ties Batman to her rack with his legs spread wide. He willingly lets her as he is still under her spell. Once he’s fully bound and secure with his legs spread and nuts exposed, she snaps him back to normal and laughs.

He comes to and is angry. “This is exactly what I did to Robin! He was so mad when I cut his little balls off though… [giggle]”
“Don’t worry Bats, you can keep this big cock, I just want your balls…”

Evil sexy Pepper can’t stop herself from sucking on Batman’s huge cock while is still works. She goes back and forth from giving him the best blowjob of his life and kicking his balls into mush.
“I’m going to take your balls after you cum. So just don’t cum if you want to keep them…”

“Get ready, I’m gonna squeeze the cum out of your balls while I suck your dick.” She sucks the cum out of his cock, opens her pretty mouth to show him his last load then kisses him and spits it in his mouth.
“I’m gonna take my time cutting these off. I’m not even gonna put you back under

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:48
File Size : 985Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8578f0c4c4025/Pepper_Hart_Gets_Batmans_Balls.mp4

About video: Watch as total amazon babe, Charlie Kicks, cucks the fuck out of their wimpy boyfriend, Carlos! Charlie smothers Carlos while gossiping with a girlfriend about all their raunchy sexcapades while the pitiful Carlos just stands by and watches. Charlie even trys to score a date with their hot friend, totally hitting on her over the phone, while Carlos begs for air underneath Charlie's bodacious booty

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:13
File Size : 948Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9a66a9e2e9f0a/Phone_Cuck_Fantasy_-_Charlie_Kicks.mp4

About video: Charlotte Sartre is an evil celestial entity in the form of a sexy goth girl. She is in her space ship, flying around the universe, board AF.

“I wonder what planet I’ll dominate next… I just fly around the universe, taking over planets, fucking boys in the ass and breaking their balls…. It’s getting boring…. I need a challenge…”
Just then Super Pierce slips onto her space craft to thwart her evil plans. He is a super powered celestial entity in the form of a muscular sexy man, but he quickly learns that his powers are no match for hers when she seduces him and knees him hard in the balls.

“Awe did I find your weakness so soon?” She punches his big balls over and over while she giggles.
“You’re going to break my balls! Please stop!”

“That’s my plan [smile] and then I’m going to fuck you in the ass and make you my bitch…”
“Do you think I can pop them if I squeeze hard enough? Will you still be a super hero after I castrate you? I want them on the dashboard of my space ship…”

Charlotte works over his balls hard with kicks, knees, squeezes and punches. She really relishes in how much more powerful she is than him.
“You are so clearly outmatched here. I tell you what. Stand with your legs spread and ask me nicely to kick you as hard as I want in your balls, and I might let you go…”

She is a seductive force, and likes to break men by putting them in complete agony then making them worship her perfect ass. After she complete breaks Super Pierce, she makes him beg her to fuck him in the ass and make him her bitch

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:59
File Size : 939Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5c870545fabba/Planet_Destroyer_Breaks_Balls.mp4

About video: Evil Planet Destroyer Charlotte Sartre is happily cruising around in her space ship with her new ballbusting slave, Super Pierce. “How long has it been since I kicked you in the balls?”

“About 10 minutes…”
“Oh that’s way to long!”

Charlotte gives Pierce a few light kicks with her hard high heel boots while he’s kneeling when Super Lily shows up to stop her evil. Charlotte just laughs and continues to kick Super Pierce in the balls in front of his ex partner.
Lily knows she cannot take out Charlotte on her own. She begs Pierce to come to his senses and help her fight Charlotte. It’s too late. His brain is mush. Charlotte puts a magic crystal collar on Lily, which makes her uncontrollably horny and sadistic.

Now Charlotte has a super powered sexy side kick with huge tits on her side. Lily and Pierce used to be partners, but so it makes Charlotte even happier to see Pierce get his balls kicked in by his ex partner/lover.
After some hard ball kicking, punching, squeezing, kneeing… Pierce begs them to give his balls a break and just fuck him in the ass like a sissy. They giggle at him, kick him even harder a few times, make him beg, then agree

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:11
File Size : 1076Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d5f12ef4cb9a3/Planet_Destroyer_Charlotte_And_Lily_Lane_Part_1.mp4

About video: The evil and sexy celestial entity, Charlotte Sartre, has just completely broken Super Pierce and reduced him to a pathetic whimpering mess, begging to get fucked in the ass.

She bends him over in her space ship and fucks him hard. At first it hurts and he begs for mercy. Before long she has him begging for more. She is a Goddess and really knows how to work that ass.
When she turns Super Pierce into her permanent ass slave, she tells her autopilot to find the next planet to take over and find more slaves. Pierce begs her to keep fucking him

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:50
File Size : 696Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d431c6e15bf3c/Planet_Destroyer_Charlotte_Rules_Ass.mp4

About video: Tony Orlando is in the hospital. Dr Charlotte Sartre tells him that he doesn’t have long to live. He asks if there is anything that can be done and she tells him there is one very risky procedure…. It involves him getting fucked hard in the ass with a huge strap on while someone sits on his face…

Fabiana Fox strolls in with a giant pink strap on and slides it in his hole while Bunny Colby assists with the face sitting and also some feet in his mouth

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:33
File Size : 619Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/089de02ee7c23/Risky_Pegging_Procedure.mp4