Fisting - Unique Anal Masturbation and Prolapse

Rectal Rehab - TS Lianna Lawson and Dr. Madeline - Full HD 1080p

Lianna heard astounding reviews on their "sex therapy" coming to Dr. Madeline, so naturally Lianna books an appointment. Upon meeting Dr. Madeline, she listens to Lianna talk about her troubles and introduces a new method for her approach. Wanting to basically become a better buttslut Lianna listens intently and does as she's told. Reciting how she is to play with herself and taking Dr. Madeline's red gloved hand deep in her gaping anus. Lianna learns a lot from this rectal rehabilitation, especially that someone was watching as they were finishing up their appointment. Naughty naughty perv!

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rectal Rehab - TS Lianna Lawson and Dr. Madeline - Full HD 1080p

Unpublished Anal & Cunt Ruination

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo
Video language: English

An hour of unreleased pussy and ass destruction throughout the year by yours truly! Tons of prolapse. Every purchase helps me out a ton!

Duration: 59:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 4462kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Unpublished Anal & Cunt Ruination

Pumping Pussy & Deep Anal With Toys

Cast: Naughtyelle
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, DP, Toys, Squirting, Pump, Pumping

Nasty milf slut Naughtyelle pumps her pussy and fills her asshole with big dildos!

Duration: 2:54:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Pumping Pussy & Deep Anal With Toys

Gorgeously Sweet and Wild Maya Woulfe Live! - Full HD 1080p

Maya Woulfe is ready to pounce and show you a wild good time. She just can not keep her perky little tits in her sling bikini. What a problem to have! I've sure none of you will complain though... soon it will all come off and she will have you creaming your pants with how she captivates you with those piercing eyes as she masturbates with her vibrators and dildos! She sticks it down to the chair and rides it hard as if it was you sitting in that chair giving her every inch of that hard cock! All she needs is that cum of yours and it would end an already fantastic day much sweeter!

Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Gorgeously Sweet and Wild Maya Woulfe Live! - Full HD 1080p

Fist Fuck Fanatics

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Toys

ist Fuck Fanatics features lesbian couples that can't get enough meat in their vaginas. Cock's don't cut it. Dildos leave much to be desired but a nicely planted fist...now does the trick! Sure you'll get some toy action too since it takes a while to build up to a good fisting but in the end it's all about going wrist deep!

Duration: 2:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Fist Fuck Fanatics

Extrem Fist part 1

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

First, girls gave them few mins of blowjob and then their gaping asses in all possible positions. Both girls received DAP's and finished the scene with kissing after anal creampie!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:24
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1133kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 701.1 MB

Download Extrem Fist part 1

So You Wanna Get Fistfucked

So You Wanna Get Fistfucked? Good news! We have a series of hot lesbians that are going to show you how it's done! Fister Twister puts these babes in an all white room with an endless supply of lube so they can get nice and slippery as they work their fists in wrist deep and beyond! This is hardcore fisting at it's finest!

Duration: 1:48:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download So You Wanna Get Fistfucked

John Stagliano Luna Kitsuen

Release Year: 2021

He gave a hollow to my lips. I must not close the head and neck of the member, then I took it in the mouth and it became impossible to suck it up. Rot instantly spilled saliva, I caused her to sweat on the trunk and was relieved by his head. Member rested me in the palate. rattled my tits, painfully pulled on the back; For the erection, I got him excited. I quickly moved, swallowing a healthy dick, but I wanted to take a more comfortable position, and a newcomer, all the more pleasantly my pussy, messenger. I released a gambler from the mouth, continuing to squeeze the barrel in my hand.

Duration: 51:43
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 723.6 MB

Download John Stagliano Luna Kitsuen

Twisted Fisters

This is all in preparation for Antonia's fist fuck fun as she easily slides her hand up Tina's pussy. Tina loves the feeling of getting fisted and masturbates while she rides Antonia's fist until she orgasms in this lesbian fisting scene!

Duration: 1:51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps

Download Twisted Fisters

John Stagliano AJ Applegat

Release Year: 2021

Having stretched my temper, I swept a small hole in my stomach for a few minutes when I had a little bit of development, took me back and I strongly retracted my head, and I dragged on my head. The back was arched by the arc, now the rest of our walls were completely broken by all the comforts.

Duration: 1:06:52
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 934.9 MB

Download John Stagliano AJ Applegat

Fist Fuck Fanatics

Fuck Fanatics features lesbian couples that can't get enough meat in their vaginas. Cock's don't cut it. Dildos leave much to be desired but a nicely planted fist...now does the trick! Sure you'll get some toy action too since it takes a while to build up to a good fisting but in the end it's all about going wrist deep!

Duration: 2:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4948kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Fist Fuck Fanatics

So You Wanna Get Fistfucked

So You Wanna Get Fistfucked? Good news! We have a series of hot lesbians that are going to show you how it's done! Fister Twister puts these babes in an all white room with an endless supply of lube so they can get nice and slippery as they work their fists in wrist deep and beyond! This is hardcore fisting at it's finest!

Duration: 1:48:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

Download So You Wanna Get Fistfucked

Extrem Fist part 1

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

First, girls gave them few mins of blowjob and then their gaping asses in all possible positions. Both girls received DAP's and finished the scene with kissing after anal creampie!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:24
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1133kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 701.1 MB

Download Extrem Fist part 1

Twisted Fisters

This is all in preparation for Antonia's fist fuck fun as she easily slides her hand up Tina's pussy. Tina loves the feeling of getting fisted and masturbates while she rides Antonia's fist until she orgasms in this lesbian fisting scene!

Duration: 1:51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps

Download Twisted Fisters

Adeline the Swiss cougar takes a whole foot in the asshole!

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Adeline
Genres: Anal Fisting, Double Anal Penetration, Pissing, Anal, Double Penetration, Rough Sex, Amateurs, Hardcore, All Sex

Adeline, a good-looking cougar, beneath her reserved air, had fantasized for a long time about being fucked brutally by a stranger. The opportunity for us to bang a good bourgeois, and to test the triple-penetration alone !!! With such a beautiful face and the permission to do what we wanted with his ass, we offered a sex plan without limit ... no! From the anal fisting to the triple through the foot in the ass, a beautiful bourgeois who really messed up!

Duration: 1:14:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps

File size: 762.7 MB

Download Adeline the Swiss cougar takes a whole foot in the asshole!

Dr. Babette

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Cora Nugget, Trini Maytell, Juanita DaCosta, Alice Bormann, Nicole Armé, Babette Blue, Zara Lindner
Genres: Fisting, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: German

Die Erfolgs-Edition "Dr. Babette" begleitet Babette und ihre Tochter alias Schwester "immer Nass" und Frau Doktor "Bären-Stark" einen tag auf der intensivstation. Babette läst ihre Faust sprechen und zu ihrer Bechandlungsmethode wird lauthals A und B gestöhnt.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:30:51
Video: 700x570, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dr. Babette

Xxisabelaxxx Pt.2

Cast: Xxisabelaxxx
Genres: Fisting, Amateur, Russian, HomeMade, Anal, HardCore, DP, DAP, Squirting, Vacuum, MILF, Mature, Double Penetration, Double Anal Penetratio

I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around The choice is getting wider as my pussy!

Duration: 1:24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2785kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Xxisabelaxxx Pt.2