Foot Fetish Paradise

Dixie Lynn - Uptight Step-Sis Lets Brother Use Her

Description: My stepsister Dixie can be a real bitch, she is so stuck up about everything. I can barely get her attention she is always making me do her chores to even consider acknowledging me. Dixie uses my love for her feet to her advantage making me do things for her just to be able to look at her feet. She made a real mess today with her laundry all over the living room, Dixie is purposely sitting on the couch... barefoot showing off her amazing feet and high arches. I beg her to taste them, she demands I clean the mess before I can touch. I comply of course but soon as I get my hands on her feet all I wanna do is slide my cock right between her soft feet. I need more, I want her attention, I bend over my stepsister and start to fuck her right on the couch all as she ignores me and is just looking at her phone the whole time. I do not care I just love the feeling of my stepsister's pussy... Just as I am about to cum, my stepsister stops me and tells me next time she is gonna need me to do more for her if I wanna cum.

Genre: Missionary, Doggy, Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Glasses, Teen, Family Roleplaying
Cast: Dixie Lynn

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 807.6 MB
Duration: 00:18:27
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Dixie_Lynn__Uptight_StepSis_Lets_Brother_Use_Her.mp4
###

Excellent candidates (Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest)

Description: Ashlynn is doing a double interview since she is torn between hiring one of two top prospects. Both are excellent candidates, Naomi is young and fresh out of college and Honey has been around the block and knows her way around an office. What Ashlynn is really trying to figure out is who can be the most fun after hours so she decides to ask both of them to worship her feet. They both want the job and both agree and each take a foot, each trying to outdo the other. Soon Ashlynn and the girls get so turned on they each want a taste of feet and have their feet tasted so the girls are worship each other at the same time.

Genre: Lesbian, Foot licking, Foot worship, Foot fetish, Foot sucking
Cast: Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest

FileSize: 1006.8 MB
Duration: 00:20:46

Download from K2S >>> Excellent_candidates.mp4
###

Foot Seduction 27 - Elena Heiress, Cassandra Cruz

Description: Cassandra Cruz wears a minidress with shiny off black PH and open toe slides, and Elena Heiress wears a short skirt with shiny tan PH and open toe platform slides as they interview John, a potential roommate. Soon they have him rubbing their feet and kissing and licking them. He sucks Cassandra's French tipped toes first, then Elena's pink painted toes before they get him on the ground and rub their feet on him as they talk to him and slightly humiliate him. They footjob him as well and rub their feet on his face before slipping the heels back on and taking off their clothes to taunt him some more before slipping off their heels to footjob him together till they make him jerk it onto their feet!

Genre: Pantyhose, Nylon, Foot, Fetish
Cast: Elena Heiress, Cassandra Cruz

FileSize: 966.9 MB
Duration: 00:51:55
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Foot_Seduction_27__Elena_Heiress_Cassandra_Cruz.mp4
###

Foot Seduction 29 - Kalina Ryu, Jenna Sativa

Description: Here we go! Watch the lovely Jenna Sativa and Kalina Ryu kiss and suck on each others lovely toes and feet in their pantyhose and then get each other off! NICE!

Genre: Lesbian, Foot, Fetish, Solo, Toys, Pantyhose, Nylon
Cast: Kalina Ryu, Jenna Sativa

FileSize: 772 MB
Duration: 00:41:29
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Foot_Seduction_29__Kalina_Ryu_Jenna_Sativa.mp4
###

Janira Wolf / My Son's Cock is as Big as My Feet Now! Worship The Wolfe (Wolfe Sole Productions)

Genre: Fetish, Footjob
Cast: Janira Wolf

FileSize: 2.75 GB
Duration: 00:13:35
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from K2S >>> Janira_Wolf.mp4
###

Jillian Janson, Janira Wolf (Jillian Janson Gives Devious Footjob To Sleepy Friend Janira Boyfriend)

Description: Jillian Janson And Janira Wolfe have had a long night of partying and sit down on the sofa. Janira and Jillian both sit on the sofa while and Janira's Boyfriend sits on the ground since there is not enough room for him on the sofa. Janira lets it known she is exhausted and Jillian tells her to just relax and take a nap. Jillian is still up and sees Janira's boyfriend on the ground. Janira tells Janira's boyfriend to be silent. Janira falls asleep and Jillian slides her pantyhose covered foot on his cock. Jillian can feel his cock begin to get hard as a rock and quietly moves to floor. Jillian seductively strokes his cock with her pantyhose clad feet while giggling at her friend . Jillian has complete control over her friends boyfriend and he can do nothing to stop her. Jillian glide up and down his cock while Janira's boyfriend tries to stay quiet. If Janira wakes up she will kick her boyfreind to to curve if she sees his cock out. Janira's boyfriend cannot not take it anymore and shoots streams of cum out his cock and drenches Jillian's pantyhose feet. Jillian shows off her cummy soles while laughing at how devious she is.

Genre: Pantyhose, Foot Fetish, Cummy Feet, Stockings, Handjob, Foot Worship, Stinky Feet, Nylons, Foot Smelling, Cumshot
Cast: Jillian Janson, Janira Wolf

FileSize: 603.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:40

Download from K2S >>> Jillian_Janson_Janira_Wolf.mp4
###

Joelean, Cherokee - Foot Seduction 20

Description: Cherokee wears a short skirt and high open toe slides! She goes to a shoe store at the last minute and meets Joelean wearing a short skirt with beige FF stockings and strappy platform heels! &nbs p; Joelean helps her try on a couple pairs of open toe heels and beige FF stockings and soon Joelean invites Cherokee back to her place. She helps Cherokee put the stockings back on and soon she's kissing and sucking on Cherokee's cute size 5's and red toenails! Taking off their dresses they put a black garter belt with 6 straps on Cherokee as well a pair of black open toe sling backs. They admire them in the mirror and soon Cherokee is licking Joelean's heels before slipping them off to kiss and rub her pretty size 6's and suck and lick her toes which also have red polish! Joelean slips Cherokee's shoes off also and worships her nylonned feet nice and slow. Taking their stockings off Cherokee puts grey FF's onto Joelean and removes her bra and panties. She rubs her feet on Joelean's pussy and sticks her big toe into her before giving her head for a bit. Next Cherokee tries on black FF's as Joelean kisses her feet and gives her head as well. Next they get on the bed and toe fuck each other as they suck each other's toes till the end!

Genre: Fetish, Stockings, Lesbian, Foot, Nylon
Cast: Joelean, Cherokee

FileSize: 751.2 MB
Duration: 00:52:36
Resolution: 720x480

Download from K2S >>> Joelean_Cherokee__Foot_Seduction_20.mp4
###

Kayla Jane & Capri Cavanni (Lust part 1)

Description: Penthouse Pet Capri Cavanni loves women but has yet to explore the kinky side of lesbian sex and foreplay. So I decided to change all that. I tie up this petite bombshell's hands so she has no choice but to let me do as I please. I tease her, kissing her, running my nails up and down her body, licking her nipples and seducing her into a state of lust and trust. I spank her like the naughty girl she is and worship her stockinged feet and finally it is her turn to worship my perfect high arched feet! This video is continued in Lust Part 2 with the most intense scene yet on MyDollParts.com xxx Kayla Jane Danger

Genre: feet licking, worship, lesbian, foot fetish
Cast: lustKayla Jane & Capri Cavanni

FileSize: 303.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:45

Download from K2S >>> Kayla_Jane__Capri_Cavanni.mp4
###

Kayla Jane & Capri Cavanni (Lust part 2)

Description: Featuring Myself and Capri Cavanni, in her first LesDom session. Part 2 is even hotter than the first, starting with her worshiping my high arched feet, followed by me returning the favor while she makes herself cum using her hands. Then just when she thinks she can't handle anymore, I use my toes and the ball of my foot to rub out another orgasm from her perfect little pussy! Enjoy Kayla Jane Danger

Genre: feet licking, oot fetish, lesbian, worship
Cast: lustKayla Jane & Capri Cavanni

FileSize: 278.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:33

Download from K2S >>> Kayla_Jane__Capri_Cavanni.mp4
###