Foot Fetish Paradise

listat

Heather Lee (Another First Timer!)

Description: Heather Lee is the next girl I shot out in LA. The ironic thing is she's actually from New Jersey, lol, way more north of Philly, but still kinda local. This girl is soooooo freakin cute but was very nervous. I, of course, took good care of her. She had only been shooting for like a week and a half. She's also only 19. Heather has soft size 7 feet and wrinkles them for you, wiggles her toes and teases you. She also gets into the Pose Position to give you nice close-ups of her feet and soles. She just got a fresh pedicure and had very colorful orange / pink color toenail polish. Next, Heather gets her feet worshiped. She's never had this done before so she has no idea what to expect. Are first timers the best or what? Her feet are so soft and has great wrinkled soles. Check out how she rubs my cock. I think she has her first footjob on her mind. You can tell how naive and new she is, lol, just by the look on her face. She almost has this " Oh , I'm jerking someone off with my feet, am I doing it right " look, lol. If you like girl-next-door innocent looking types, Heather Lee is definitely your girl!

Genre: Feet, Teen, Blonde, Foot Fetish, Footjob
Cast: Heather Lee

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 91.2 MB
Duration: 00:16:08
Resolution: 720x406

Download from K2S >>> Heather_Lee.mp4
###