Foot Fetish Paradise

Anal Jesse - Foot Job And Rough Anal For Asian Teen

Description: This was my first time giving a footjob! I know it worked because he came all over my feet and stomach! After he came, he was hornier and went straight for my asshole. I think I got him too excited with my feet because he got really rough with me.The footjob was at a slow, relaxed, sexy pace, but as soon as he got his cock shoved into my ass, he went balls deep from the start. He fucked me hard and a little too rough, but I got excited too, when I saw how crazy he was. I started shoving my fingers into my ass to massage his cock while it was inside me. I even got four fingers inside with his cock! It was super tight.For the second cumshot he gave me a deep anal creampie and zoomed in when I farted it out. You can see how sore my butthole was feeling!

Genre: Footjob, Anal, Petite, Blowjob, Creampie, Hardcore, POV, Teen, Skinny, Asian, Amateur, Natural Tits
Cast: Anal Jesse

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:26:12
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Anal_Jesse__Foot_Job_And_Rough_Anal_For_Asian_Teen_Full_HD.mp4
###

Candee Licious - Luscious Feet

Description: Candee Licious is relaxing in the garden and Toby was not very far from her. He walks up to her and starts touching her feet and kissing them. Soon after that, they move inside for a better and deeper approach. Kissing her ass and pussy, fucking her doggystyle and enjoying her soft skin.

Genre: Blonde, Blowjob, Straight, Doggy Style, Natural Tits, Lingerie, Foot Fetish, Pussy To Mouth, Big Dick, Deepthroat, Cumshot

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 697.3 MB
Duration: 00:31:31
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Candee_Licious__Luscious_Feet_HD.mp4
###