~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish Mg 07 - Mindless Drone

Description: Pt 7 MINDLESS DRONE
Time for more drone training. I hope you're ready. I'll have all sorts of fun with you: a bit of breath play, a bit of orgasm denial, a bit of memory erasure, and a whole lot of mindwashed drone bliss that will leave you longing to play the game again and again. This is the 7th installment in the Milking Game series. Be sure to watch the previous videos in the series before attempting this one.

Format: mp4
Size: 4.21 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:39:36

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_MG 07 - MINDLESS DRONE.mp4

Footfetish Mg 08 - Control Dials

Description: Pt 8 CONTROL DIALS
Time to reinforce the pleasure you feel at my feet. Time for more games. More training. More snaps. More cumming. More forgetting. More blanking out. More learning how to be my good little drone. More mesmerizing programming loops spinning into the depths of your mind. Ready to play? This is the 8th installment in the Milking Game series. Be sure to watch the previous videos in the series before attempting this one

Size: 705.4 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:35

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_MG 08 - CONTROL DIALS.mp4

Footfetish Factory Reset -The Milking Game 4

Description: The Milking Game 4 - Factory Reset
FACTORY RESET: The Milking Game part 4
Welcome back for another mind melting session, sweet drone. Are you ready for another game? I thought so. Surrender to another dizzying programming session, full of games within games. I'll have my fun blanking your mind, erasing your memory, fractionating you in and out of trance, making you cum, and taking you so, so delightfully deep. You'll leave this session with your brain turned to absolute mush and pleasure, as if my drone has experienced a factory reset. Let the games begin. This video is the fourth installment in The Milking Game series.

Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:34:29

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_FACTORY RESET -The Milking Game 4.mp4

Footfetish Milking Game 2 Drone Erase

Description: The Milking Game 2 - Drone Erase
DRONE ERASE - The Milking Game 02
I've already programmed you to be a good little drone, but even the best drones need upkeep. I need to make sure you're still functioning properly. Does drone still remember all the responses I programmed during the first Milking Game? Once I ensure you're still in working order, it's time to install some new triggers. This time, I'm going to edit your ability to remember. I'm going to give you a drone erase command that will erase all memory of the trance that preceded it. Once I've had fun wiping away your memory, I install yet another command to induce a powerful HFO. The more I make you cum and the more I erase you, the hornier you get, the more you lose all sense of time and depth as you spiral deeper and deeper for me.

Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:18:21

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Milking Game 2 Drone Erase.mp4

Footfetish The Milking Game

Description: Today I'm going to play a game with you. Let your mind start to spiral through the complexities as I explain the rules to you, snapping you rapidly in and out of trance until your brain is complete mush. Ahhh, but that's when the rules of the game change, and real fun begins. You see, if you have an orgasm, I win, and you have to play the game again, over and over until you're completely milked. If you don't cum, you'll have to edge yourself for me three times. By the end, your memory of the game will be a little hazy, just a blur of bliss and repeated commands and mantras. This file can be interpreted as either an HFO or a JOI, depending on your preference. Be a good drone for me and play along?

Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:33:39

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_The Milking Game .mp4

Footfetish Enchantress Arwyn - Milking Game 10 - Mindmelting Game

Description: Welcome to phase 10 of the Milking Game. This phase includes plenty of amnesia, and deeper programming still to blank for my feet, cum for my feet, feel your IQ dropping for my feet. Prepare your mind for blissfully looping mantras, breath control, and delicious hands-free orgasms as my feet make their way deeper into your subconscious. This is phase 10 of the Milking Game series. Be sure to watch the previous videos in the series before attempting this one.

Size: 1.06 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:20:35

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Enchantress Arwyn - Milking Game 10 - Mindmelting Game.mp4

Footfetish Enchantress Arwyn - No Control - The Milking Game 03

Description: "Let�s play another game, shall we? My drone likes to play games, doesn�t it? Good. I�m pleased my drone is maintaining its programming so well. I trust you still remember all the basic rules from our previous sessions. So let�s get started. Let�s toy with the rules of our game a little bit. The fun part is, I can change the rules however and whenever I want. Soon you�ll find yourself spiraling out of control as I erase you and make you cum and erase you and make you cum over and over. Try your hardest to remember all the rules. Try your hardest to win the game. I dare you."

Size: 499.88 MB
Duration: 00:16:48

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Enchantress Arwyn - NO CONTROL - The Milking Game 03.mp4