~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish_Madison Wilde - Losing Sleep Over Feet

There are a lot of ways to earn money these days. Madison Wilde does it by selling videos of her feet. The brunette babe is filming when Milan stumbles upon her on his way to work. Caught red-handed, the beauty has no choice but to confess. The incident causes the dashing man to lose sleep and fantasize about Madison. The next day, the man walks into the Latina's room and starts smelling her sexy feet, thinking that the lady will not find out. What he doesn't know is that the hottie is awake and enjoying the man's secret foot worship. Madison asks what the man is doing. Milan quickly apologizes when he hears the lady's question, explaining that he keeps thinking about the woman. The beauty is happy to hear this, so she gives the man her permission to continue what he's doing. This prompts the horny guy to shrimp the Latina's lovely toes, decorated with blue nail polish. Milan can't help but get turned on just by playing with Madison's sexy feet. He didn't even know that he had a foot fetish until that very moment. All sorts of dirty thoughts run through his head as he licks her wrinkled soles. After worshiping Madison's feet, Milan takes out his throbbing cock. Seeing his hard erection, the brunette babe is beyond delighted. She delivers a sensual footjob-handjob combo to the stiff rod before letting the man facefuck her. The man then pleases the hottie in return by licking her trimmed pussy. Milan, who can't hold back his lust any longer, proceeds to fuck the naughty Latina. The stunning lady in glasses moans as the dashing man pounds her hole in missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl. Nearing his climax, the man pulls out and allows Madison to give him another footjob-handjob combo until he cums all over her feet

Genre: Handjob, Cumshot, Foot Fetish, Cum On Feet, Footjob, Cunnilingus, Brunette
Cast: Madison Wilde

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 2.78 GB
Duration: 00:48:40
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

D8pyeP77iohiCiCyI30y.mp4

Footfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - 809 Spontaneous Escapade in Very Sexy High Heels: A Real Sexual Awakening

It's a great day, you're cheerful, full of energy and excited. You are a successful, confident, slightly dominant and very classy lady who knows fashion and style. Classy does not mean filthy rich: you know what you want and you know where you belong. Not loud, but just perfect. Your hair, makeup and clothes are all on point. You're dressed like one in a million: stylish, slightly sltty, but confident and owning all the attention of the world and of me. We're walking in a store when you see a store rack filled with all kind of different high heels, luxury trophees each one of them. You act like you're in a toy store all excited and are begging to buy an additional pair, promising me to make it worth the while. As I sit down in a sofa in a corner, you go again to the rack and start picking out some heels. As you stretch out to the top rack, I can see your gorgeous legs and curves. You pick out some heels, show them, but continue to browse the rack. Those you don't like, you discard them on table. Until you find a first pair you really like which makes come over to me, asking me to close the clamps. You start to tease me, knowing how much I get turned on from high class and high heels. This teasing game is fun and you go all the way like there's nobody in the store. You try them on and parade through the shop. Only to find another pair you think is amazing. Again you approach me and again you start teasing me, each time more intense, more explicit. You start to caress me. Placing your feet between my legs and taking my hand across you heels and legs. You're getting the hang of it and realise this is the way to play with me and get what you want: some new pairs of shoes. You decide to take it to the next level, and with the next pair of heels, you put them on my chest, inviting me to lick the heel, while you're start to touch yourself and take off some clothes. Enough is enough and again you're off to the wall of shoes again. You instruct me to play with myself and undress me as you stretch out show off your amazing legs and body will you try on new pairs of heels. Finding a hot stilletto heel you come back and f me to lay down on the ground (or sofa), you put your stilletto on my chest and i'm looking up at your amazing legs. You ask me if I want to continue. I remain in position on the floor and you walk to the rack again, you squat down and see at the bottom a tray of buttplugs. You call me out for a surprise and as you walk over you show me the tray... one by one you take them in your mouth and ask which one I like best and finally select one which you put in. This game of butt, heels and legs is making both us extremely horny. As you try new sets and they become more slttier, you start using me completely. As you walk over you stand above my face. I look up across your legs and see the amazing plug and your wet pussy. Again you squat down, this time on my face, inviting my tongue... after an insane licking session, you stand up and say you have one final surprise... going back to rack to pick out the most er black louboutin heels you've been saving up and put them on. After this, you bend over (legs still strechted) giving me a clear view of your heels leg and plug and pick up from the bottom shelf a tail plug. Playing with the tail plug you walk over to the table with is now filled with discarded heels. You scoot on and ask me to get up and come over. You point at the plug ushering me to take it out and put in the tail plug. You now pull me closer and start to play with me and jerking me off. Placing your heels on my chest, giving me a view of your tailplug and all the heels on the table. You start having fun with me and both of us are so fucking horny. After an intense jerk/fuck/suck session you start to finish me off you lock your legs around my waist and give me a reacharound handjob and heeljob until I come on your heels... which you're now obliged to buy of course

Release Year: 2024.05.10
Genre: Mini Dress, Foot Fetish, Stockings, Cum on Shoes, Blonde, High Heels
Cast: Angel The Dreamgirl

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 4.49 GB
Duration: 00:31:49
Resolution: 3840x2160

DOWNLOAD:

VZnNeZB9Rpykq1KM3O1p.mp4

Footfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - 807 Blissfully Satisfied

Angel looks stunning in this office outfit, the short skirt shows you that she is wearing seamless tights. The black jacket goes well with the white waistcoat, which shows off her great cleavage. She sits and you look at her nylon legs in high heels. They are so smooth, silky, you cannot restrain yourself for long and take your hard cock out of this prison of pants. You want to stroke your boner along Angel's nylon legs and feet. And splash white streams of cums onto her nylon feet, so that it flows right into her high heelsAnd the second part of the clip contains: A real cumshot on Angel's nylon foot. Drops of white warm liquid flow down her nylon foot. It's so sexy and beautiful! All this is how the Angel loves. Wow! Angel stands in such a sexy and inviting pose. She leans on the table, her high-heeled nylon foot stands on the table and she rips her seamless tights where her wet tight slit is

Release Year: 2024.04.26
Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Pantyhose, Cum on Shoes, Mini Skirt

FileSize: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:08:30

DOWNLOAD:

BOXvBzKsLdjqskI48TL0.mp4

Footfetish_Zazie Skymm, Sirena Milano - A Sexy Combination

Blondes and brunettes are a sexy combination. Sirena Milano, a brunette beauty, sits on the couch and plays with her feet. She kisses and shrimps her toes through her stockings. The naughty babe is wearing a red top and skirt without any underwear. As she lifts her legs, her trimmed pussy is in full view. While the lady is playing by herself, the blonde hottie Zazie Skymm walks in. Sirena waves at her using her foot, welcoming her Russian friend sporting a blue top, skirt, and white high heels. Seeing the naughty woman's act of self-gratification, the tattooed woman doesn't hesitate to approach her and join in her lewd shenanigan. Sirena's toes, which are visible through the semi-transparent stockings, caught Zazie's attention. The tattooed blonde shrimps on the lovely toes, soaking the nylons in the process. Sirena then helps the other woman out of her heels. Two hotties don't use words to express their lust. They simply tacitly please each other with their actions. The brunette babe also sucks the other's toes after taking off her heels. The inked lady then takes off Sirena's stockings, puts them on her face, and takes a big sniff. After being freed from her leg coverings, Sirena fondles Zazie's natural tits with her soles before making out with her. The stunning women are enjoying themselves with their erotic game. Sirena proceeds to lick Zazie's trimmed pussy and suck her toes, which are also decorated with French tips, the same as hers. The tattooed lady also does the same for the Russian babe. Zazie worships Sirena's sexy feet and laps at her wet hole. Taking her turn, Sirena takes out a beaded sex toy and plunges it into Zazie's juicy asshole. The brunette hottie continues to lick and play with the blonde's entrances while the latter indulges in self-shrimping. One can see the two beauties' harmony from the way they cooperate

Genre: Lesbian, Anal, Foot Fetish
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Sirena Milano

FileSize: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:39:52

DOWNLOAD:

QVOFq2lA04dKyecQkbgb.mp4

Footfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - 781 Her Shoe Overfilled With Bosss Cum

A girl in business attire, nude pantyhose and stiletto heels arrives at the boss' office for an interview. She's too nervous and her feet are hurt after walking in heels, so gradually she removes her heels under the desk for relief. As she pushes her feet in and out of the shoes, she unintentionally pushes her heels a bit out of reach, which brings her a little trouble to retrieve the shoes. She thinks nobody notices it but the boss spots the scene and is mesmerised by her nylon feet, heels and the little actionAs the interview goes on, the girl feels better as it seems quite smooth. She starts to shoeplay again and dangles one shoe under the table. Accidentally she drops the shoe and when she scans the floor underneath, she realises that the shoe is so close to the boss' seat that it is impossible to retrieve it without disturbing the boss. When the interview ends, the girl is d to leave the room with one shoe and she plans to get back the lost shoe after the boss leaves. The boss definitely knows the situation and once the girl leaves, he starts to admire the heel and finally cum in it. He then places the shoe back on the floor and leavesThe girl then reenters the room. Without noticing the liquid in her shoe, she puts the heel back on and immediately feels it. She has no choice but to leave the office in a wet shoe

Release Year: 2023.11.24
Genre: Foot Fetish, Cum on Shoes, Mini Skirt, Pantyhose, Blonde, High Heels

FileSize: 3.44 GB
Duration: 00:24:05

DOWNLOAD:

Pn8OjUalqv0OUMdh7J83.mp4

Footfetish_Alexis Tae - Alexis Tae's High Arches and Long Toes

Alexis Tae is a hot new girl and fairly new to the adult biz. She has amazingly high arches, super wrinkled soles and beautiful long toes. She has size 8 - 8.5 feet and she is excellent at giving footjobs. See her dangle her cool sneakers off her feet. She then shoves her sweaty feet right toward your face. She spreads her toes and points them. Next, she pours oil all over her feet and gets them nice and shiny. Next, I come in and lick her bare feet and suck her toes. She loves having her feet worshiped and it definitely shows! We then both get naked and I lik one foot while she plays with my cock and balls with her other foot. She even throws in some nice fingertip tickling on my cock, ball and inner though. It felt amazing! Alexis then gets me to cum all over her feet. She then holds them up to the camera and you can see the cum dripping off them
Genre: Foot Fetish, Footjob, Feet
Cast: Alexis Tae

FileSize: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:25:28

DOWNLOAD:

C1ZwXwYPBElX6MR0sSBj.mp4

Footfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - 760 He Cum in All Her Louboutin Shoes

Angel has been standing at her desk all day (can be like a receptionist table with no chairs) in her black louboutin (no Chairs), her foot hurts really badly and she shoeplay dipping in her heels a few minutes shifting her weight and take her shoe off and pressing her toes to the ground (see Picture for the type of foot movement). She does this and tries to alternate between both her foot for a few minutes..After this, she decides to change to flat shoes to take a break but leaves her Louboutin under her desk. A sneaky coworker borrows her heels and cum into one of the shoes while she's on break and sneakily puts the shoe back to where it was..Angel comes back without noticing anything and while looking at her phone she puts her shoe on. She puts the dry shoe on first and then puts the cummed heels on... when she es her foot to enter the cummed heels, it splashes out and she immediately notices her shoe is wet... she removes the shoe and brings it up to look inside her shoe... She then notices a lot of white stuff inside her shoe and tilts her shoe over and all the cum drips down..After this, she grabs the tissue box but it's completely empty (This is important because she has to seem helpless). Then a customer shows up and she quickly puts the wet shoe back on and we see Angel working and standing in her cum filled shoe shoeplaying with wet toes..Angel comes to work again, but after what happened the other day, she brings a spare pair of heels (Beige Louboutin so Kate) and keeps it locked in her drawer. But this time, when she comes back instead of putting her heels on, she checks it first, she lifts up one of her shoes to look inside and is then disgusted at the cum inside her shoe again and tilts it and pours it out again... But then she smirks cause she remembered she has spare heels in her drawer... She saw a guest coming and immediately opened her drawer to pull out her spare heels... Little does Angel know, the guy has filled one of her spare heels full of cum as well. But she was so confident that the shoe was dry that she didn't even check it. Her phone msgs was coming in and she saw a guest coming in so she put the shoe on the floor and put on the dry shoe first.... Then she puts the wet shoe on and 'Splash!!' the cum overflowed again and she was a bit surprised... She tried to grab the tissue again and AGAIN it's empty... She looked at the box in confusion because she remembered she replaced it with a new one in the morning but it's completely empty now..With no choice, she continues serving and shoeplaying a bit.... Once she is done, she walks to the bathroom and looks for the toilet paper there, but only the roll is left (paper is finished)... What bad luck!!! she puts it back on and just has to work... she ends up rushing back home after work to wash her foot and throws both her heels in the trash..

Genre: Cum on Shoes, Foot Fetish, Mini Skirt, Blonde, High Heels

FileSize: 3.99 GB
Duration: 00:28:15

DOWNLOAD:

Fi6EZWz7gykpvoQRVD6G.mp4

Footfetish_Heather Lee (Another First Timer!)

Heather Lee is the next girl I shot out in LA. The ironic thing is she's actually from New Jersey, lol, way more north of Philly, but still kinda local. This girl is soooooo freakin cute but was very nervous. I, of course, took good care of her. She had only been shooting for like a week and a half. She's also only 19. Heather has soft size 7 feet and wrinkles them for you, wiggles her toes and teases you. She also gets into the Pose Position to give you nice close-ups of her feet and soles. She just got a fresh pedicure and had very colorful orange / pink color toenail polish. Next, Heather gets her feet worshiped. She's never had this done before so she has no idea what to expect. Are first timers the best or what? Her feet are so soft and has great wrinkled soles. Check out how she rubs my cock. I think she has her first footjob on her mind. You can tell how naive and new she is, lol, just by the look on her face. She almost has this " Oh , I'm jerking someone off with my feet, am I doing it right " look, lol. If you like girl-next-door innocent looking types, Heather Lee is definitely your girl!

Genre: Blonde, Footjob, Feet, Teen, Foot Fetish
Cast: Heather Lee

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 91.2 MB
Duration: 00:16:08
Resolution: 720x406

DOWNLOAD:

HJMbsuDJHXvsR7hmBcVZ.mp4

Footfetish_Katie Summers (Cum All Over My Tan Feet!)

Katie Summers is an amazing tan blonde with size 8 feet. I have been dying to work with this sultry beauty once I went out to Cali! This is one of the hottest foot tease clips I have ever shot. She is so sensual and seductive. She knows exactly what you want. She removes her sneakers to reveal sweaty feet since she was wearing no socks for awhile. This girl knows EXACTLY what you want!! She shows you how she is going to give a footjob,which will be up soon! Just look at these soft pink soles. I couldn't wait to get to Katie's sweaty feet, especially right out of her sneakers! Her feet are really soft with super wrinkles and high arches. She's extremely sensual and verbal and knows what she likes. I also give her sneakers a whiff, too. Great sweaty feet mixed with leather smell! Such a hot girl!! Summers' barefeet were so hot and sweaty out of her sneakers. Perfect for footjobs! Watch Katie work my cock with expert technique. She pours baby oil on her feet and my cock and then she strokes me real good with her feet. We then switch positions giving you a great view of her ass and then we finish in a Pose Position while I explode into her cupped wrinkled soles!

Genre: Foot Fetish, Footjob, Feet, Teen, Blonde
Cast: Katie Summers

FileSize: 165.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:58

DOWNLOAD:

SgNJofOjmng28YUMfke4.mp4

Footfetish_Ivy Winters (Road Trip!)

I shot Ivy Winters in Baltimore. I couldn't pass up the fact she was nearby and I decided to take the trip down from Philly. Such a cool, fun, sexual girl! Her feet are very tan, especially the tops, while revealing pink soles. She gets pedicures all the time and it shows. Watch as she removes her wedges and teases you with her soles and the tops of her feet while scrunching her soles and wiggling her toes. She then pours baby oil all over her size 7.5 feet and legs getting them all nice and shiny. It's sooooo sexy! Yep, that's right, Ivy Winter's soles are smooth as silk! Worshiping her feet was incredible! Licking her soles, back of ankles, calves and legs and also sucking her toys was pure joy! You'll love how sensual this girl is!! She's quite a tease as she rubs her feet all over my cock with my shorts still on. She can't wait for more as she takes off all of her clothes revealing a smokin hot tan 20 year old body! She continues to rub her size 7.5 feet all over my cock and now she's pouring baby oil on her feet and my cock, as well. With slow sensual foot jerking action, she really gets me going. From there, she works it harder. I then explode all over her feet, the tops and then she shows you her soles revealing a ton of jizz!!

Genre: Footjob, Brunette, Foot Fetish, Teen, Feet
Cast: Ivy Winters

FileSize: 178.3 MB
Duration: 00:21:45

DOWNLOAD:

K58201w1Xmw6mziwSQru.mp4