~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish Bianca Blance - Karate Instructor Bianca Blance Shows You How To Use Your Feet To Your Advantage

Description: If your life is ever in danger, you need to know how to use every weapon in your arsenal. What girls don't know is that they have two deadly weapons at the end of their legs. Their feet can be used in many different ways and Bianca Blance is here to show you how. She is a karate instructor wearing her black karate attire. Of course, her powerful feet and toes are bare and without any restraints. She shows us how to use the feet, how to take care of them, to point your toes, curl them to avoid trouble, how to escape trouble, and how to make your feet feel good. This is a handy lesson about keeping your feet healthy and beautiful!

Tags: pov, foot.worship, foot.fetish, foot.domination, barefoot, cosplay, karateka.feet

Format: mp4
Size: 363.56 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:10:45

DOWNLOAD from FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Bianca Blance - Karate Instructor Bianca Blance Shows You How To Use Your Feet To Your Advantage.mp4

Footfetish Mistress Redix - Hard Pantyhose Footjob Ruined Orgasm

Description: My slave has been pretty good lately, so i decided to give him some footjob pleasure in my black tights.

Tags: Mistress Redix, Cumshot, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Ballbusting, Footjob, Slave, CBT, Cum on Feet, Slaves, Tights

Format: mp4
Size: 115.9 MB
Resolution:1408x720
Duration: 00:12:56

DOWNLOAD from FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Mistress Redix - Hard Pantyhose Footjob Ruined Orgasm.mp4