Forbidden Enjoyment - Fucked A Hand In The Ass - Fisting

Dillon Anderson

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PumpingMuscle
Cast: Dillon Anderson
Genres: Muscle, Jocks, Posing, Erotic
Video language: English

Masturbation is a whole philosophy. You need to be able to concentrate, relax and enjoy yourself so as to get a positive charge for the whole day. But no matter what is written, it?s all the same important for you just to look at the member ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:55:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Dillon Anderson

How Gay Will He Go? (Part One: The Mild Round)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: D-Rel ,Michael Galletta
Genres: Big Dick

After several weeks of difficult and exhausting negotiations, i finally succeeded in convincing d-rel - the very same 18-year-old straight boy who only wanted to do sex scenes with females and declared up-front that he "didn't want no gay niggas touchin' him sexually" - to come back for a "gay for pay" scene!I decided to set the scene up as a "fear factor"-type game show called "how gay will he go?"The premise was simple: d-rel could earn a very large sum of money by agreeing to participate in a series of gay-themed "challenges" (written out in advance on index cards). These challenges were divided into three rounds - "mild," "medium," and "challenge" - based on their increasing levels of difficulty. For every challenge he completed, d-rel could earn a cash prize and get himself one step closer to going home with the maximum pay for the day. How much or how little he ended up doing would be totally up to him! He could refuse to do any or all of the challenges, but each activity's cash.

Duration: 1:16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download How Gay Will He Go? (Part One: The Mild Round)

Clinic Cum

Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fucking, Sucking, Kissing, Rimming, European Hunks, Twinks, Pissing, Shaving,

If you are in for:
Clyster, NaCl enema, drip infusion, catheterm specula, dilation, shaving - this movie is
an absolute must-have for you. One of them has to fart the whole time.
And when this horny men are done everything is drenched in cum and piss.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:41
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2132kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Clinic Cum

Hole Abuse

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, St. Davide, Amir, Berlin FFucker, Marco, William Wallace
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Dungeon, Fucking, Fisting, Group, Gym, Hairy, Leather, Masks, Muscles, Raw, Rubber, Slings, Smooth, Studs, Submission, Tattoos, Threesomes, Toys, Twinks

After two years of eager anticipation, Dark Alley's very own unstoppable, irreplaceable Fisting Fuhrer is back to fill the void in the hardcore world with a European Fisting Odyssey.
pic
Von Fistenberg hosts some of the hottest fisting pigs from Berlin, London and beyond in hot and heavy hardcore action, raw fucking, toys galore, backrooms, fuckswings and baseball bats! The truly hardcore never die ... and Master von F. is back, inked and ready to prove it. Keep an eye open for our new Exclusive -hung pig from hell: St. Davide.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:24:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2064kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Hole Abuse

Outtakes from "The Competition"

Cast: D-Rel ,Suspense
Genres: Behind The Scenes ,Big Dick ,Bonus Footage/Outtakes ,Straight Boy

Here's some hot and hilarious footage that didn't make the final cut of "the competition."Highlights include getting out a measuring tape to measure and compare dick sizes, and some hot bonus shots of d-rel's tempting teenage ass as he humps my futon (pretending that it's a girl).My favorite outtake of the bunch, however, is a hilarious competition between both boys to see who can come up with the hottest, nastiest "dirty talk" (directed at an imaginary female between their legs). I've probably seen this part dozens of times, and i still laugh so hard i nearly cry every time i watch it! (it's also sort of arousing at the same time)..

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

Download Outtakes from "The Competition"

Dillon Anderson

A bit of home video from a handsome guy. This guy undresses beautifully and begins to caress his cock. He gently takes it in his hand and starts tugging. He does it faster and faster until he finishes ?

Duration: 3:37:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2479kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Dillon Anderson

Adam and Kalvin

Studio: BadPuppy

Adam Holub is just getting ready when Kalvin Jaferson arrives for his massage. Kalvin pulls off his shirt, sits down and Adam begins slowly working Kalvin's tight shoulders. Adam has Kalvin strip off his pants and lie down on the table and Adam just happens to notice the bulge in the jockstrap Kalvin is wearing. Adam begins working his way down Kalvin's back, stopping to slide off Kalvin's jock before focusing on Kalvin's tight bubble-butt. Adam applies a little oil, slowly working it into Kalvin's muscles. Adam pulls Kalvin's ass-cheeks apart and begins teasing Kalvin's tight, pink hole. Kalvin slowly squirms as he enjoys Adam playing with his hole. Adam works his way down Kalvin's legs stopping to focus on Kalvin's feet before rolling him over on the table. Adam gets a good look a Kalvin's thick, uncut cock. It appears to be swelling up and with a glance between them Adam slowly starts massaging Kalvin's balls. Adam reaches for more lube, applies a generous amount to Kalvin's dick a.

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps

File size: 835.5 MB

Download Adam and Kalvin

Dillon Anderson

How often do you masturbate? This guy does it every two days. He devotes a lot of time to himself and thanks to this he feels calm and confident with himself, does not think about problems and does not bother with his head ...

Duration: 2:38:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Dillon Anderson

Fisting, Fucking, Flogging

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Bastien, Bob, FF Angel, Jo' Tey, Lewis Quintini, Rafaelo le Grand
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Pigs, Interracial, Leather, Bareback, Dildo, Extreme Penetration, Cumshot

Want hardcore, full-make action? Sick of pretty boys pussy-footing around? Then you've come to the right place. Late at night, Amsterdam leather freaks congregate in a filthy basement bar to put each other through perverted pleasures of the flesh. Jo'Tey begins by slapping his own dick with a paddle to get Lewis interested. Lewis responds by pissing all over Jo, then they trade blowjobs for a second before Jo opens Lewis up with a dildo. Then Jo hops into the sling so Lewis can return the favor. Bartender FFAngel can't resist watching, and soon both guys are fisting the angel-faced demon over the bar. Gradually, more and more bodies join the fray, from the bearish Bastien to Latin Rafaelo, all twisting in endless permutations of furious fucking, fisting and flogging. Jo subjects Lewis to a violent bondage scene before filling him with giant toys; Angel plays the party bottom for the whole room, taking a vicious pounding from Jo. And on and on it goes

Duration: 2:02:23
Video: 720x480, XviD, 749kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 787.5 MB

Download Fisting, Fucking, Flogging

Owen Michaels

Cast: Owen Michaels

Young guy beautifully masturbates to the camera. He is undressed, sits down on the sofa and begins to gently stroke his cock, after which he begins to fumble it more and more actively and more actively until it finishes!

Duration: 2:51:40
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 512kbps

File size: 811.9 MB

Download Owen Michaels

ASSault, Scene 4 (David Benjamin, Christian Lesage)

Cast: David Benjamin, Christian Lesage
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Spitting, Tattoos

David Benjamin and Christian Lesage get right to the intense action. Christian teases David's burley, hairy nipples. David drops his fat cock down Christian's throat. To make it sloppier, David spits in Christian's mouth to add wetness. Christian will do anything to please David, so he flips David around and jabs his tongue and face deep into David's ass cheeks. As part of his training, David preps Christian's hole for battle, bending him over, spreading his ass, slapping his hole and treating him with a taste. One by one David inserts more and more fingers into Christian's backside followed by fist punching his gaping manhole. David tests Christian's limits by propelling his arm nearly elbow-deep inside Christian. After David punishes Christian hole, he inserts his dripping gloved hand into Christian's mouth. Christian laps up his ass juice of the gloves, sending David over the edge, oozing his load out onto the floor.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6586kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download ASSault, Scene 4 (David Benjamin, Christian Lesage)

Top dog

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Mr Ste, Neil Jackson, Brandon Moore, Jack Rabbit, Sam Porter, Zac Cummings
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation

Top Dogs Mr Essex, Mr Ste, and Stav The Man, Neil and Sam are doing it their way and takin control. You want their cocks? Then get on yet knees and beg! Triga Is Back With One Fucking Big Bang!

Duration: 2:07:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Top dog

Marco Santana

Cast: Marco Santana

This guy decided to give himself pleasure. He stayed home alone, undressed, and began to jerk his cock so actively that he quickly finished. Video for fans to look at a beautiful member.

Duration: 2:19:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 348kbps

File size: 491.6 MB

Download Marco Santana

Rimming Rico

Cast: Michael Galletta ,Rico
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick

When i saw how nervous rico was during his solo "audition," i didn't think i'd have much luck talking him into trying anything with another guy. Rico told me the closest he's ever come to doing anything "gay" was jacking off while watching one of his homeboys fuck another girl, and that the only man he's ever let touch him is his doctor. So i knew i had my work cut out for me if i was ever going to get my hands on this sexy straight stud!Making my job a little bit easier was the fact that like many young black men in today's economy, rico's been faced with some serious financial hardships lately, and i knew he was desperate to make some quick cash. Even with that working in my favor, i knew i was going to have to take things slow with rico or risk scaring him away for good. So i waited until his audition was over, when he felt more relaxed and comfortable around me. Then i brought up the possibility that he could make much more money if he was willing to try doing a scene with another.

Duration: 56:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2455kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rimming Rico

Fisting Underground Part 2 - Live

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias von Fistenberg, Korben David, Lee Heyford, Matthieu Paris, Tommy Rawlins, Violator
Genres: Fisting, Leather, Sling, Big Dicks, Uncut, Punks, Tattoos, Dungeon

After Part 1, Dark Alley didn't think it could get any more hardcore and nasty. But browsing through Euro fisting sites, they scouted some of the perviest, most fucked-up the continent has to offer. Rosebuds pop everywhere as a cast of six fist pigs put on the most twisted, sleaziest, unapologetic fisting show. Uninhibited, raunchy, and real - the hallmarks of Dark Alley are even more vivid in this "live" format. They bring you a grease-splashing, punch-out performance of Matthieu Paris with Matthias von Fistenberg, and in another scene with cute cub Tommy Rawlins who gets two hands in two minutes. For scene three, it's an even dirtier and more twisted show of bondage-suspension fisting with Violator abusing French muscle stud Korben. It wraps up with Violator's all-out assault on von Fistenberg's no-limit punchhole, in a duel which is too kinky to describe in words. There's two juicy bonus scenes, one of them in a class of its own. The movie is shot live, with no cuts at all and no .

Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1941kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Fisting Underground Part 2 - Live

Fistpack 12 Fist And Shout Part vol.1

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Billy Berlin, Lee Heyford, Marc LaSalle, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Fisting, European, Blacks, Handball, Rosebud, Dildos, Smooth, Pissing, Watersports, Chisle, Tattoos, Leather, Harness, Threeways, Muscle, Hunk

Three scenes fill over two hours in this second fisting feature shot, cut, and directed by Raging Stallion Studio's veteran head of Post Production, David Hempling. "I couldn't believe our great fortune in bringing together this amazing cast for my next fisting feature," David said. "These amazingly sexy guys not only have the talent and the desire to show off their abilities, they've got the right attitude as well. Broad smiles and knowing, leering grins flash across their faces as they sink slippery paws and arms into each other's holes. They all loved performing for my camera. No doubt about it! "

Duration: 2:16:27
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps

Download Fistpack 12 Fist And Shout Part vol.1

Craving Kenny (Two Years Later): Foot Fetish Bonus

Cast: Kenny ,Michael Galletta

Those of you who've been requesting some freaky foot fetish action won't want to miss this special 15-minute "foot fetish bonus" from my latest encounter with the beautiful kenny!.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2464kbps

File size: 290.1 MB

Download Craving Kenny (Two Years Later): Foot Fetish Bonus