Fucks Herself Dildo And Masturbates - Hot Performer

Lana Harding - Fun With Lana (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lana Harding
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Video language: English

Look how cute Lana Harding is! Her girl next door exterior belies the heart of a total sex kitten. Seriously, this coed loves to cum. If she can't get naked and ride a hard dick, then she'll do the next best thing and take out her biggest dildo to shove all the way into her juicy snatch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11172kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lana Harding - Fun With Lana (2021)

Sexy redhead amazed

Studio: Punani Films

Amazing pleasures for the sweet pussy of the sexy redhead is surely achieved as she loves every bit of attention she gets for sex. Hot show with the great redhead showing off her hot cunt as she strips down.

Duration: 20:31
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3664kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 570.0 MB

Download Sexy redhead amazed

Kourtney Rae

Studio: CherryPimps
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Brunette, Lingerie, Masturbation

Help her out and make her want to grab your face and put it in the sweetest place between those incredible thighs! Kourtney rides her dildo creaming all over it just as if it was your hard cock!

Duration: 1:00:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Kourtney Rae

Dakota`s Solo Debut

Cast: Dakota Burns
Genres: Amateur, Blonde, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen

Job: Student; Age: 19; Birthdate: May 4; Height: 5'1"; Weight: 100 pounds; Bra Size: 32B; Panties: Thongs or boy shorts; Anal: Licking and toys only; BJs: Spit, usually; Masturbate: Like, all the time.
When Dakota took her top off and showed us her adorable little titties, we complimented her. "Thanks," she replied. "I know they're small, but I like them. When I go out, I never wear a bra. I don't have to. My boyfriends in the past have enjoyed having easier access, too."
Standing 5'1" tall and weighing in at only 100 lbs., Dakota packs a whole lot of sex appeal into a tiny frame. This Massachusetts native assured us that she is a shy girl-next-door type, but she didn't act like one when we got her in front of the camera. "I'm usually nervous and shy, but my horniness outweighs that!"

Duration: 14:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29727kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Dakota`s Solo Debut

All beauties of blondy

Studio: Punani Films

Little boobs were not such a big problem when there was a moistening vagina and so damn sexy legs covered in pantyhose! Blonde lady doesn't feel shy to demonstrate her all beauties.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3625kbps

File size: 633.8 MB

Download All beauties of blondy

Custom Video Request vol.2

Genres: Amateur, Brunettes, Maid, Redheads, Shaved, Small Tits, Webcam Girls

You'll see busty Skye Blue as a nude maid with a very wet pussy, Arielle Lane is the host of a nude cooking show that's taped live in front of a studio audience, Sophia Lore models a pink micro bikini and Arielle Lane plays the role of a sexy college student who gets busted by her teacher as she tries to steal the answers for a quiz.

Duration: 59:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Custom Video Request vol.2

Madison Love - Love Madison (2021)

Cast: Madison Love
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Madison Love is just the cutest young thing we've been fortunate to enjoy. She is a bit slow to start stripping, but once she starts slipping out of her clothes so she can fondle her bobbies and cuddle her stuffed toy, she gains the courage to truly show off the way her body deserves.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16135kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Madison Love - Love Madison (2021)

Vicki Chase

She rolled her eyes, pulled out my hand from her pussy, bent her mouth to her fingers and carefully licked it. Then she slid down a bit and sat up, so that her open mink was right above my standing member. She hung on me, and I growled and forced her body down onto my organ. She screamed and I felt the walls of her pussy squeeze my dick over and over again.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 913.4 MB

Download Vicki Chase

Jameson

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fratmen
Genres: solo, masturbation, cumshots, stud, ginger, shower

Man, we all do love us some bodybuilders, and Jameson is a couple more fetishes thrown in for good measure. Part college jock, part ginger redhead, but champion jr. bodybuilder through and through. Welcome Fratmen Jameson... psst, he's coming to the Fratpad

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 41:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 635.3 MB

Download Jameson

Kimi Moon -She used to be a kindergarten teacher

Cast: Kimi Moon
Genres: Big tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

Meet Kimi Moon, a twice-divorced, 48-year-old mom from Ukraine. She now lives in Prague, Czech Republic, where associating on a daily basis with horny women who love to show off their bodies for all the world to see has obviously rubbed off on her.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7198kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kimi Moon -She used to be a kindergarten teacher

Maya Ferrell

Studio: CherryPimps
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Gagging, Lingerie, Masturbation

Maya Ferrell is ready to get down and wet for you all during this hot show! Maya has no gag reflex and she absolutely loves to suck cock. You better like it sloppy because this babe will be spitting and drooling all over your dick.

Duration: 1:00:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Maya Ferrell

Holly Molly aka Jessie Way - Cutie Wants To Have Fun!

Cast: Holly Molly aka Jessie Way
Genres: Solo, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Shaved, Toys

Gorgeous red-haired hottie Holly Molly is blessed with a playful character and love for physical pleasures. She loves surrounding herself with beautiful things and spicing her days with at least a couple of orgasms.

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 872.4 MB

Download Holly Molly aka Jessie Way - Cutie Wants To Have Fun!

Kourtney Rae - Captivating Kourtney Rae Making You Cum

Cast: Kourtney Rae
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Brunette, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos, Toys

Sexy sweetheart Kourtney Rae can not wait to cum and is eager to be LIVE with all of you while she brings out her favorite toys telling you exactly what she does to make herself cum. Help her out and make her want to grab your face and put it in the sweetest place between those incredible thighs! Kourtney rides her dildo creaming all over it just as if it was your hard cock!

Duration: 1:00:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Kourtney Rae - Captivating Kourtney Rae Making You Cum

A sweeter place

Cast: Serenya Gomez
Genres: Big Natural tits, Bouncing Boobs, Dildo fucking, Fingering Pussy, Masturbation, Toys, Curvy, Vibrator

Serenya Gomez joins us for her second scene here at Wet and Puffy and this brunette beauty wears a leopard print bodysuit that clings to every curve! She kneels down on the floor and pushes her tits together to show off her cleavage before unclipping her bodysuit to tease her puffy pussy. Sitting on the arm of her couch, Serenya fingers herself and tastes her juices, pulling up her bodysuit even more to set her big tits free. Once she is naked, this hot babe teases her nipples with some love eggs and moves down to her juicy puffy pussy. She pops them inside herself while we zoom in on the action then she decides to move onto a yellow vibrator. Serenya bends over the couch and toys herself in the doggystyle position, then gets more comfy as she brings herself to orgasm with her sex toy!

Duration: 16:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20220kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download A sweeter place

Maya Ferrell Loves Sucking Her Dildo For You

Cast: Maya Ferrell
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Gagging, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Real Tits, Shaved, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed

Maya Ferrell is ready to get down and wet for you all during this hot show! Maya has no gag reflex and she absolutely loves to suck cock. You better like it sloppy because this babe will be spitting and drooling all over your dick. She face fucks herself never gagging once as she tries over and over to deep throat her dildo. Spit is just getting everywhere- look as it slides off her chin and right into her ample cleavage. What is a girl to do? I guess she will just have to titty fuck her dildo with those perfect firm tits!

Duration: 1:00:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Maya Ferrell Loves Sucking Her Dildo For You

Star Works Out, Then Gets Off

Cast: Shooting Star (EU) (47)
Genres: Bbw, Big tits, Blondes, Fullbush, Masturbation, Milf, Over 40, Workout

BBW Blonde MILF Star is doing her workout routine - stretches, push ups, leg lifts, sit ups, the works. All this exercise is getting her worked up and sweaty. Trying to cool down, she removes her top, then her leggings. A bit more relaxed in her sheer black panties and sports bra, she continues her routine, turning around for some more stretches and showing off her big curvy ass and a hint of pussy peeking out. Off comes the sports bra, and she gives her huge natural MILF tits a squeeze and rub. Too turned on to go back to her workout, she slips off her panties, and stands up to finger fuck her lightly hairy mature pussy to orgasm.

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6377kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 984.1 MB

Download Star Works Out, Then Gets Off

Holly Molly - Cutie Wants To Have Fun FullHD 1080p

Cast: Holly Molly aka Jessie Way
Genres: Solo, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Shaved, Toys

Gorgeous red-haired hottie Holly Molly is blessed with a playful character and love for physical pleasures. She loves surrounding herself with beautiful things and spicing her days with at least a couple of orgasms.

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 872.4 MB

Download Holly Molly - Cutie Wants To Have Fun FullHD 1080p

Star Soaps Up and Masturbates in the Kitchen

Cast: Shooting Star (EU) (47)
Genres: Bbw, Big tits, Blondes, Cleaning and chores, Fullbush, Housewife

Star is finishing up some dishes in the kitchen, and uses some of the soap on her face. Oops, some dribbled onto her top. Deciding on no top at all instead of a wet top, she pulls her top down and massages her tits outside her bra. Feeling good and turned on, she pulls off her boots and jeans and soaps up her panties while continuing to grope her tits. With her hand now inside her sheer black panties, she pulls off the bra revealing her huge natural MILF tits before peeling off her panties and kicking a leg up on the counter to really get her fingers inside her wet pussy. She finishes, sitting in a chair, legs spread and finger fucking her lightly trimmed mature pussy to wet and loud orgasm.

Duration: 20:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6593kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Star Soaps Up and Masturbates in the Kitchen