Fucks Herself Dildo And Masturbates - Hot Performer

Chronos

Ricardo Trujillo

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ricardo Trujillo
Video language: English

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download Ricardo Trujillo

Chronos

Luna Star - Oiled-Up Exercises (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Luna Star
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Having a workout buddy like Luna Star would be the perfect inspiration to go to the gym! Luna invites you to exercise next to her and she puts on a sexy show. that includes yoga poses, skipping rope, water and oil. It's not long before she gets herself all worked up and starts playing with her pussy and ass.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6382kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 958.3 MB

Download Luna Star - Oiled-Up Exercises (2020)

Chronos

My husband likes to watch my sex without

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore

Jimmy and Farrah are checking out a funeral home for Jimmy's woman. Jimmy has been so sad that his woman is gone, that he hasn't kept his wife happy. When the funeral director shows them an optional "fainting room" - Farrah has a chance to get some action. Poor Jimmy is so lost he does what he is told like a good little cuckold husband.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7258kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download My husband likes to watch my sex without

Chronos

Julietta & Magdalena - 4 Hands Penis Massage

Genres: Flexible, Twins, Gymnastics, Posing, Massage, Handjob, Toys, All sex

Guaranteed to make you jealous.

Lingam worshipping by two smoking hot naked circus twins? Check. Four hands instead of two? Check. One very happy man? Double check.

With delicate, rhythmic strokes the twins give his penis their full attention. He's about to have the time of his life. The question is how will he go back to just two hands after this? It will always feel like half a job.

This movie is so beautiful, hypnotic and sensual you're sure to get lost in it. Just try not to get jealous when you watch it.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 598.6 MB

Download Julietta & Magdalena - 4 Hands Penis Massage

Chronos

Soft Sweet Sensations

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Velvet
Genres: Bras, Brunette, Fair Skin, Girl Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Tall Girls, Thongs

A short skirt lets Velvet show off her panties and how they're already nice and wet. Once her mind is on making herself cum, she's relentless in her pursuit of pleasure. Moving slowly but steadily, she undresses herself and then caresses her tender titties and lower to work her clit until she cums.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8090kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Soft Sweet Sensations

Chronos

Lady Sonia - The Obscene Phone Call

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: Fetish, Mature, Big Tits, Masturbation, Dildo

I have no idea who the perverted caller is. He says that he is a friend of my husbands and he has lusted over my 34 "F" cup tits and huge long nipples for a long time so when he phones me to tell me exactly what he would like to do with me I have no choice but to listen to his filthy and obscene suggestions. I spread my long legs wide and start to masturbate as he tells me that he wants me to suck his cock and then my clitoris starts to swell and throb as he tells me how he wants to fuck me and use me before filling me with his cum before sending me back to my husband when he has finished with me!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:50
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 4790kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 849.9 MB

Download Lady Sonia - The Obscene Phone Call

Chronos

Avrora White - Playing With My Pussy (2020)

Cast: Avrora White

Tall and sexy, Avrora White is ready to show you her all natural titties and her cream filled meaty pussy. We love the way this certified nubile chick her T&A as she's stripping her clothes off. Settling down, she runs her fingers down her slippery slit to warm herself up for the big event.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7568kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Avrora White - Playing With My Pussy (2020)

Chronos

Mistress Sadistra's Skype Session

She proceeds to use a purple suction vibrator on her clit before turning it around and penetrating her tight young pussy. She bends over to show us her perfect little ass while she continues to pound her wet pussy. Finally she sits back down and brings herself to a satisfying climax.

Duration: 39:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2137kbps

File size: 658.7 MB

Download Mistress Sadistra's Skype Session

Chronos

Valentina Nappi's Stocking Tease

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Solo, Nylon, Foot, Feet, Stockings, Masturbation, Fetish

This sexy Italian model seduces in a red dress with black stockings and red pumps! She struts back and forth and models over the camera giving you peeks at her nice ass and lacey full panties as she pulls her dress up and down. Sitting down she crosses and uncrosses her legs nice and slow before getting up to take the dress off. She shows off her sexy body in her lingerie for a while before taking the bra and panties off. Then she models some more before getting on the couch to rub one out for you in her stockings, garter and high heels!

Duration: 28:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

Download Valentina Nappi's Stocking Tease

Chronos

Cindy Shine

The mirror gets put to good use in the early going of this video with some simultaneous ass and face shots. Cindy soon gets on the bed to show off her beautiful bend over posing in a lacy thong panty.
Then it is now all nude posing with lots of outstanding bend over posing and squatting on your face. The ass entertainment is fantastic as she really pushes her ass out and spreads everything open mixed with a bit of slapping and flicking to bring her ass curves alive. We get a beautiful close up ass crack inspection while she lies on her front with the legs and ass crack wide open. She has a unique anus with a particularly long slit that makes for interesting ass hole views.
Cindy starts her finger masturbation session on her back with her knees pulled back high and wide to get her underside out in the open. Later she turns onto her front allowing a beautiful view up her ass while she continues rubbing her pussy.
Cindy continues masturbating now with the addition of a hot pink vibr.

Duration: 33:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cindy Shine

Chronos

Jameson

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fratmen
Genres: solo, masturbation, cumshots, stud, ginger, shower

Man, we all do love us some bodybuilders, and Jameson is a couple more fetishes thrown in for good measure. Part college jock, part ginger redhead, but champion jr. bodybuilder through and through. Welcome Fratmen Jameson... psst, he's coming to the Fratpad

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 41:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 635.3 MB

Download Jameson

Chronos

Rebecca Volpetti - Wet pussy longs for lockdown love (2020)

Cast: Rebecca Volpetti

Rebecca Volpetti comes home to see you, her lover, have purchased a new camera! Lockdown has been long, and Rebecca is very horny, so she starts to show off her tits, then asks to see your big dick! Rebecca shows off her perky boobs, then heads to the bedroom, where she shows off her tight booty in delectable purple lingerie. Horny, Rebecca busts out some oil, pours it all over her bum, and shakes it from the camera. Nice and turned on, Rebecca plays with her clit and fingers her pussy until she cums, spreading both of her holes wide. After some pillow humping, the naughty blonde uses her vibrator to cum!

Duration: 27:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5545kbps
Audio: 195kbps

Download Rebecca Volpetti - Wet pussy longs for lockdown love (2020)

Chronos

Russian Mail Order Brides Part 1

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dream Girls
Cast: Sonya, Anna, Tatiana, Kira, Anastasiya, Lana, Klara, Nadia
Genres: All-Girl, Toys, Solo, Masturbation, Hairy

Have you ever been to Russia? Well let us introduce you to some of the hottest Russian ladies from the great Soviet Union! These girls are looking for a piece of the American dream. They love to please, and here they are... naked and showing off just for you. These all natural beauties make great companions for the evening... or the rest of your life! Enjoy the spirit of mother Russia with these hot, naked Russian Mail Order Brides!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:39:05
Video: 640x464, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Russian Mail Order Brides Part 1

Chronos

Men of Massive

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Massive Studio
Cast: Erik "Big Red" Bradey, Charlie, Frankie, Johnny Wallace, Kelly, Patrick, Zak Spears
Genres: beefy, bodybuilders, muscle men, redheads, solo, masturbation, dildo, sex toys

Eight solo scenes featuring the Men of Massive Studio as they settle down before the camera losing their inhibitions as they shed their clothes. Join Zak Spears, Erik Bradey, Kelly, Patrick, Charlie, Frankie, and Johnny Wallace in the fourth volume of a sizzling series of memorably massive encounters.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:30
Video: 624x448, XviD, 1833kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Men of Massive

Chronos

Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Vibrator, Masturbation

Nothing like a tight pair of panties riding up in between my pussy and ass. I know you have wanted me for so long and my teasing has gotten you so hard for me. Stroke that cock while I tease you a bit more by pulling and stretching my panties til they can be stretched anymore. Up in between my pierced cunt lips I pull them until out peak my perfect lips for you to get a peak. I've wanted you for so long too but didn't know how to tell you. Get that dick nice and hard for me.. show me what you are going to fuck me with you nasty boy. Now don't you dare cum until I do. That's right... 5....4.....3.....2...1 now cum with me and then watch me open up my wet pussy for you to see. So hungry she is for your cock.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk

Chronos

AdultTime - Jenna Foxx Super Horny Fun Time

Studio: Adulttime
Cast: Jenna Foxx

Too often, masturbation is seen as something shameful, something that shouldn't be talked about. So, one of the many reasons I wanted to do a study on it was to try and change that, to help create an open and honest conversation about how women pleasure themselves. And one of the women I was most interested in speaking with for the study was Jenna Foxx, a rising star in the adult industry.

Duration: 55:36
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 452.6 MB

Download AdultTime - Jenna Foxx Super Horny Fun Time

Chronos

Mara Blake - Daydream (2020)

Cast: Mara Blake

Lusty Mara Blake takes a break from studying so she can play with her meaty bald twat. Her hands are everywhere, cupping her firm all naturals and thumbing her nipples. When she dips her fingers into her cream filled slit and then brings them to her mouth, she gets a nice taste of her sweet juices.

Duration: 22:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mara Blake - Daydream (2020)

Chronos

Tanita - Tease Me Please (2020)

Cast: Tanita

Tanita may be a respectable housewife when she's buttoned into her workaday clothes, but as soon as her shirt comes off and you see her sheer bra you'll know this mommy's wanting some real pleasure. Her miniskirt and panties soon join her bra on the floor so she can get busy with her big boobs and bare cunt.

Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6509kbps

Download Tanita - Tease Me Please (2020)

Chronos

Little Caprice - Hot lonely wife webcam masturbation FullHD 1080p

Cast: Little Caprice
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Indoors, Living Room, Couples Fantasies, Gonzo, Small Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Czech, Euro, Brunette

Little Caprice's husband goes away on a work trip, leaving the couple with little else than video chats to comfort themselves. Caprice takes in the smell of the roaring fire behind her, the soft feel of the blanket beneath her, and the ache to be close to her husband during the chat, and when her man suggests she lift her sweater up, she gleefully teases him with her perky tits.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6086kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 935.9 MB

Download Little Caprice - Hot lonely wife webcam masturbation FullHD 1080p

Chronos

Jenny Ferri - Just Jenny

Cast: Jenny Ferri
Genres: Big Areolas, Big Nipples, Bras, Brunette, Fair Skin, High Heels, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Mini Skirt, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Tall Girl

Young and lovely, Jenny Ferri is yours to take if you'd like. She enjoys soft touches to her breasts and belly as she slowly shrugs out of her clothing. By the time she's nude, her pierced nipples are proud points and her bare pussy is ready for a real wild party.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6853kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jenny Ferri - Just Jenny