Girls Loves The Big Dick Between Her Gorgeous Big Tits | FullHD

Makfuk

Lily Joy - Fucking My Girlfriends Boss (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lily Joy
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English

This beautiful blonde named Lily Joy got into the taxi today. She wasn't going far, only to the square, to have coffee and gossip with friends. She looked familiar, and she knew who I was: she was my girlfriend's boss. Apparently my girlfriend had trash talked me a bit, but did say one interesting thing and told Lily I had a big dick. Lily wanted to see it and before I knew it, she leaned into the front of the car and grabbed my cock. We agreed to pull over and that it would be our little secret, and Lily took out her big tits to tease me. I told her to turn around and shake her ass for me, then pulled over so she could give me a blowjob. I fucked her pierced, wet pussy, then came on her face and her big boobs!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3318kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 892.3 MB

Download Lily Joy - Fucking My Girlfriends Boss (2021)

Makfuk

Aiden Ashley - Cant Turn A Housekeeper Into A Homewrecker (2021)

Cast: Aiden Ashley

A beautiful young housekeeper (Aiden Ashley) does more than just clean up after her rich clients. One such man, Fred Townsend (Charles Dera), seems to think he deserves some special attention, and while he gets it, he is surprised to discover that he's not the only client that's captured her erotic attention.

Duration: 33:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4538kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aiden Ashley - Cant Turn A Housekeeper Into A Homewrecker (2021)

Makfuk

Kenzie Taylor - Total Indulgence (2021)

Cast: Kenzie Taylor

After much anticipation I finally get to shoot with Kenzie Taylor in a really fun and sweet scene. We both love kissing and feeling each other as I lay her down on the bed and lick her pussy. The energy picks up as we start to fuck and I use a hitachi on her clit while my other hand is around her throat. She gives me an amazing blowjob, licks my ass, and rides my cock so well. We finish in missionary where I cum really deep inside of her and there's a close up of my cum dripping out of her.

Duration: 35:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7512kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kenzie Taylor - Total Indulgence (2021)

Makfuk

Kayley Gunner - Shared Wife Kayley Has A Great Experience FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kayley Gunner

Pretty blue eyed and big tit wife Kayley is having a nice day at work when her husband calls and lets her in on a surprise waiting for her at home. Now anxious and sexually dressed in her stockings, skirt, heels and dripping wet, Kayley finds Nathan awaiting her arrival as he enjoys her juicy breasts and big ass all before licking up her sweet pussy juices. Kayley sucks on his hard cock and then slips it right inside her hot soft wet pussy for a great first time experience fuck with a new cock buried deep inside and blasting hot cum across her big tits.

Duration: 33:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11661kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Kayley Gunner - Shared Wife Kayley Has A Great Experience FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Anal Debut 2 - Compilation FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Michele James, Alice Pink, Sophia Lux, Kenna James, Lana Sharapova
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex

Slender blonde Lana is a delicious newbie who is already crafting her fanbase and resume of content for your enjoyment. Raunchy, Russian and hard to resist, once you feast your eyes on Lana, you'll be hard pushed to rip them away!

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Anal Debut 2 - Compilation FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Ashley Lane - Banging Brad Rimmed Good and Bangs Ashley (2020)

Cast: Ashley Lane

Brad Sterling comes to us today to get special treatment from Ashley Lane starting with a good foot massage. We have hot close up ass rimming and cock sucking before Brad bangs slim Ashley in multiple positions.

Duration: 59:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Ashley Lane - Banging Brad Rimmed Good and Bangs Ashley (2020)

Makfuk

Elegant Girl Wanted His Big Bulge In His Pants

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Ryann
Genres: Straight, redhead, cameltoe, hairy, piercings, shaved, skinny, tanlines, white, outside, 1on1, asslick, blow jobs, handjob

Ryann just got finished riding her horse with the trainer, Ernesto. She was upset that the horse did not seem ready for an upcoming competition. She threatened to tell her old man to fire Ernesto, if she did not get what she wanted.

She wanted the horse to be ready for the competition, but she also wanted his big bulge in his pants. She made him pull out his cock and she enjoyed sucking on it. Then, she demanded he munch on her pussy and ass. She commanded him to pounded her pussy and cream all over her pretty face.

She got what she wanted.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Elegant Girl Wanted His Big Bulge In His Pants

Makfuk

Kenzie Taylor - Total Indulgence FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kenzie Taylor

After much anticipation I finally get to shoot with Kenzie Taylor in a really fun and sweet scene. We both love kissing and feeling each other as I lay her down on the bed and lick her pussy. The energy picks up as we start to fuck and I use a hitachi on her clit while my other hand is around her throat. She gives me an amazing blowjob, licks my ass, and rides my cock so well. We finish in missionary where I cum really deep inside of her and there's a close up of my cum dripping out of her.

Duration: 35:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7512kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kenzie Taylor - Total Indulgence FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Cory Chase - Sorority MILF (2020)

Cast: Cory Chase

With sorority mom Cory Chase in charge, proceed with caution! Pervy Zac Wild discovers what happens when you try to stiff a Zeta Zeta girl after Cory pays him an unexpected visit. Mess with her house, she'll ruin yours too! Sneaky blonde MILF Cory fucks Zac behind his wife's back before slipping away with his money and leaving him to pay the price.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cory Chase - Sorority MILF (2020)

Makfuk

Kiara Lord - The Heiress Gets A Taste FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kiara Lord
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Tits, RedHead, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Big Tits

Kiara Lord rules her house with a tight fist. The sexy redheaded heiress takes pleasure in demeaning her house servant, Raul Costa, every chance she gets. Barely clothed in her slinky red swimsuit, Kiara soaks in the pool and taunts Raul yet again. Unable to take it any longer, Raul fantasizes about shutting Kiara up with his hard cock down her throat. Nothing would be sweeter than slipping his cock into her tight wet pussy and showing her who's boss, but does he have the nerve?

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 753.8 MB

Download Kiara Lord - The Heiress Gets A Taste FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Tali Dova - Give some candy (2020)

Cast: Tali Dova

I'm a neat person. (Tali Dova said when I asked her to talk a bit about her daily chores). I like everything to be organized before I can start my day. Just the other day I was cleaning the house, making sure everything is right where it should be when all of a sudden my stepman comes in acting kinda strange. I've noticed he's been weird around me giving me some vibes but I thought they'd go away if I don't pay any attention. So he comes in and says "Give some candy!" I mean who the fuck says that? It was kinda shocking, I didn't know what to say so I started to laugh and dropped my skirt to see where this is going. I was going down all right, down my throat and blasted all over my face. As I said in the beginning, I'm a neat person and I don't let things hanging or unfinished.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14595kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Tali Dova - Give some candy (2020)

Makfuk

Lana Sharapova - Post-jogging Fuck FullHD 1080p

Cast: Lana Sharapova

The stunning Lana Sharapova looks damn good in tight jogging pants. She's running in a park, making sur her butt generously bounces and wiggles, when she stumbles upon Jmac, an old friend of hers. Jmac's highly interested by the effect of Lana's work-out routine. He wants to know more. Fierce Lana doesn't think twice before turning around, pulling her pants down and showing off her splendid booty out in public. A butt plug up in Lana's hole? What a surprise! Lana wants Jmac all for herself, so he can drizzle oil all over her body, and feed her with his hard dick until she's completely replete. And when Lana wants, Lana gets!

Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3786kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 951.4 MB

Download Lana Sharapova - Post-jogging Fuck FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Indica Flower - Miami FullHD 1080p

Cast: Indica Flower
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Lingerie, Pierced, Facial, Titty Fuck

Indica Flower is having the time of her life hanging out in Miami. In a black leather bikini, she can't wait to show off her oiled-up boobs and her flower power mentality in the backyard. The tatted sweetheart gives us an incredible titty drop and shakes her funbags in slow motion! Then, out stud has the privilege of smashing her twat in the pool. Indica screams while her pussy gets all filled up, and her tits bounce up and down with every thrust. Then, she gets a hot shower of cum all over her boobs. Miami brings out the best in Indica.

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6321kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Indica Flower - Miami FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

All He Could Think About Was His Wife FullHD 1080p

Cast: Amateur
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex

Kim Smiles is more of the shy type at first, but turns super freak in the sheets once she hits the bedroom. We ran these two newbies through the HGF gauntlet, trading underwear, demonstrating BJ form, you name it.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 861.5 MB

Download All He Could Think About Was His Wife FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Alyx Star - My Girlfriend's Ravishment Fantasy FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alyx Star
Genres: All Sex, Muscular, American, Brown Hair, Short, Burglar, Big Dick, Boyfriends, Leather, Tank Top, Medium Ass, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette

Alyx Star isn't turned on by plain old vanilla sex; she has a ravishment fantasy! Her boyfriend Xander Corvus loves her, so he's happy to indulge in all of her wild fantasies. Alyx excitedly gets ready for some fun role play when Xander texts her to confirm she still wants to go for it. She leaves the house and makes her way to the car, when Xander "attacks" her from behind just like they planned. Alyx's pussy is dripping wet when Xander has his way with her against the car. Things get so hot and heavy the couple goes back inside to finish the each other off before they get caught!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3453kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 846.3 MB

Download Alyx Star - My Girlfriend's Ravishment Fantasy FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Luna Star - Perfection In Pearls FullHD 1080p

Cast: Luna Star

Just when you thought Luna Star couldn't possibly look any more stunning, the beautiful bombshell drapes her big tits and pussy in pearls and blows us all away with another jaw dropping performance. Luna truly is deserving of the most delicate pearls, but her pussy demands a cock that will give her an intense hard fucking, and Michael Stefano is more than happy to oblige!

Duration: 37:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3740kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Luna Star - Perfection In Pearls FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Becky Bandini - My Stepmom's In Heat FullHD 1080p

Cast: Becky Bandini
Genres: Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Cumshot, Exclusive, Hardcore, Lingerie, MILF, Oral, Stepcest, Stockings, Titty Fuck

Busty MILF Becky Bandini makes her debut with us today and if you've ever been in a Louisiana psychiatric hospital, you might recognize her from her days as a nurse, which says says were "pretty fucking interesting".

Duration: 46:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Becky Bandini - My Stepmom's In Heat FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Lacy Lennon - Pro Bono (2021)

Cast: Lacy Lennon

Lacy Lennon is haunted by her newest client, Codey Steele, and his child custody case against his bitch of an ex. She prepares for their meeting as her nerves grow increasingly jittery. Lacy knows she has a crush on Codey, but she doesn't want to use her position of power over him to take advantage.

Duration: 33:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lacy Lennon - Pro Bono (2021)

Makfuk

Linda Gonzalez - Public Anal For Linda FullHD 1080p

Cast: Linda Gonzalez

After a night of partying, we were on our way home at 7 am. However, on our way home we ran into a chick that was also on her way back homer from a fun night. We sparked up conversation with her and eventually offered her some money to have some public sex with my boy Tommy. After some hesitation, she agreed. Her only request, was to get fucked in the ass so her boyfriend wouldn't suspect anything. Tommy stretched Linda's asshole in several different positions. She loved getting fucked in public in the early morning. After giving her the proper fucking that she deserved, he busted all over her face.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Linda Gonzalez - Public Anal For Linda FullHD 1080p